What should I review next?

If Linus is still looking for ideas maybe we should have a post for them, assuming there isn't one already. 

Post your ideas lets see if they pic any and give a shout out for good ideas. I know I have two or three.

Turing old game systems into stealth media pc's. (Red ringed xbox360)

Alternative uses for 5.25 drive bays.

5.25" drive bay SSD bank. 

Raspberry pi projects, such as car media player.

I recommend you review the Acer aspire ES 15 it is so good at gaming and handling processes! I use it every day! @LinusTech

On 3/7/2017 at 5:38 PM, George_Bud said:

Windows 10 vs Mac OS vs Linux. Same components, different OS. 

How will be the winner in BEST PERFORMANCE ?

Given that many games on Steam are Windows-only, is there a way to compare 7/8/10?  

And I'd love to see how much disabling "Microsoft Telemetry Compatibility" improves performance.  There are plenty of times (before I disabled it) where I found it sucking down a ton of CPU resources...

@TaranLMG

I would love to see more portable electric vehicles. I would love to see you do a Boosted Board review since you tear on them a couple times in the other videos. Also things like the Rad Bikes and portable electrical vehicles are just cool.  Maybe look into the Linky, the fold-able electric skateboard.

@BRollTheIntern

I would love to see some more camera reviews, specifically around the $1000 range. You have a lot of really good cameras like the Sony a6500 or the Canon 80d to work with.

On 1/29/2015 at 5:24 AM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

talk about freesync 2

Gaming Laptop: Dell G5 5587

Do you think you could buy a BUNCH of wired gaming cheap mice and do the same thing you did with the keyboards...

Buy like 10 off brand... like mazer.. and cobra... mice.. and put them up for review :)

3 minutes ago, Jon K. said:

Do you think you could buy a BUNCH of wired gaming cheap mice and do the same thing you did with the keyboards...

Buy like 10 off brand... like mazer.. and cobra... mice.. and put them up for review :)

yes.

KICKFATER! KEEP IT GOING!!! doesn't have to be tech. I like how slick demolishes their products

19 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

yes.

I have one for ya... look at the Zelotes 7200 DPI 7 Buttons LED Optical.. Cheap and works like a dream

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

@LinusTech

The new Ubiquiti AP AC HD and/or amplifi (mesh WiFi)

Do you still use the old AC's that you reviewed years ago?

I would love to see a review of Kinnarps Plus[8] office chair or thier Capella office chair (make sure you choose the versions with arm and neck rests). I have a really old model of the PLUS [8] that I bought second hand and it is the best chair I have ever seen, I have no idea how old it is but it must be at least 15 years old.

I don't know a lot about the Capella but the Plus[8] I have uses a system that let the thing you sit on and the back move independently which helps a lot when sitting a lot and makes even sitting for short peroids a lot better than in normal chairs.

I have had a little contact with the company and they seem to be very helpful although it did take some time for me to get the information I was looking for (2 workdays days), because they had to identify what model I had from crappy pictures I sent as well as see if they still had spare parts for my very old chair (the chair isn't broken but it doesn't look that good).

On 08/03/2017 at 6:38 AM, George_Bud said:

Linux would win, but it has less games than windows

On 08/03/2017 at 6:38 AM, George_Bud said:

Linux would win, but it has less games than windows

Well this is over the top but is really interesting 12 gamers 1 cpu or 24 games 1cpu or maybe more with quad Xeon E7-8891v4 cpus and using a supermicro X10QBi motherboard and using pci riser or expander card to get more pci e slots as there are only 11 and use 1 or 2 slots for extra sata ports. Pair them with a GTX 1070 or 1080. If there is no enough place then use splitters with help of those you can move them far. And adding enough memory for each user. This is way over the top pc.

On 29 January 2015 at 3:24 AM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Hello!

Could you potentially reveiw one of ThermalTake's Core X71 PC Chassis? Diminutive discussion surrounding this case is all I can find with absolutely no reviews on such a price.

Much appreciation,

-EnergyEclipse

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

On 1/28/2015 at 7:24 PM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

do a comprehensive benchmarking of most if not all generations of Nvidia graphics cards. similar to the breakdown of all the AMD cards you did recently.

WHAT ABOUT..........

overclocking on b350 motherboard instead of the x370 everyone is doing?

I mean Ryzen

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

On 21/03/2017 at 7:44 PM, LinusTech said:

yes.

look at trust GXT 166 mmo, it's like a corsair scimitar, but half the price.

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more

if there is software for AMD virtual machines: 3 gamers 1 ryzen
or at least 2 gamers, don't know if any mainstream CPU is capable of handling 3 gamers

On 29.1.2015 at 5:24 AM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Do a cooking show, yes i Said that with a straight face.

I see you just reviewed a bunch of low price mice which is cool, but I was wondering if you had any say on those vertical mice which are supposed to be ergonomic.