whats one tech purchase you absolutly love ?

alicskysareblue

My 770's(Titan Cooler Design) and my Switch 810

770's cause they are some of the best reference cards I have ever had and when compared to others with reference 770's(With Titan Cooler design) I have golden samples

Switch 810 cause of the look and so roomy to build in.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

My 13inch Apple MacBook Air,

241362-apple-macbook-air-13-inch.jpeg

I am a Mac OS X Sort of guy ok!

Plus I bought it for one major feature, Battery Life, As I am with the Royal Air Force Air Cadets as a Volunteer Reserve Training Officer I needed a laptop in which was light, had at least 8hrs of battery life (Real World not what the fairies told them) and (Because I like OSX, Run Mac OS X with ease. this won't be for gaming more powerpoints ect.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Logitech G710+ Keyboard. And I can't wait to replace my Razer Deathadder 2013 for a Logitech G402 or G502.

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

My samsung 840 pro SSD

My 4690k

My noctua fans.

My second monitor (can't wait to have 7 more. MWAHAHAHA)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

My 760, I wub that little guy.

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Definitely my MacBook Air.

While others have switched to their tablets and smartphones to consume digital content. I still very much prefer the laptop experience. It's thin, light, and my favorite feature of all is the battery. 12 hours to kill and not exaggerating like 1 hour to charge to full. 

My Nexus 7 (2012) that was one of the first to upgrade to lollipop and still works wonderfully, more recently a Asus VG248QE very nice and my Steelseries H Wireless which is actually very useful with the monitor because the only thing bad about it is his sound.

either my UPS its running for almost 5 years 24/7 and has saved me countless times. or maybe my case with its 10 hot swap bays. sure its not realy usefull for me but  the look on peoples faces when i pull a drive out of a running system is just priceless.

My Sony Walkman NWZ-B137F and Superlux HD330 (review coming soon once I figure out how to write it)... epic combo for me...

Well I didn't directly buy, it was gifted but my Moto G (2014) it's a very solid phone and it was kind of nice to catch it when Amazon marked it down like 20% one day. Incidentally it fell approx. 106.68cm (3.5ft) and remained unscathed the only thing it has fallen "ill" of is getting scratched by a copper rivet on my jeans and the screen has a little issues on lighter colors in the bottom right corner, though otherwise a pretty solid phone that has that flagship feel but not the flagship premium. Another small gripe is 8GB for storage and 1GB of RAM but these are cost cutting measures.

(Working on a review)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I couldn't pick between my HDJ-1000 Limited headphones, GoPro Hero 3 Silver, Surface Pro 3 and my Gear 2 smartwatch. I use each daily (minus the GoPro, I use it weekly). The headphones are unbeatable for the $100 I payed for them, my watch is just a fantastic extension to my Note 3, and the Surface is just, wow. When it comes to productivity in a small space, or sketching in One Note, it's just surreal. Then the GoPro, I love being outdoors just about as much as I love sitting at my rig, and reliving some of the moments I've been through (like climbing a tree while harnessed to trim it before cutting it down), it's proven to be just amazing. I can't wait to put it to work this summer when I get to go for a 50 mile pedal bike trip following a (mostly) back woods trail.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Fleshlight.

Nah to be honest I dont get to attached to my tech for long since I know there will be a day its gotta go. I love my HOTAS Warthog right now and using it pretty much every day I get a day off work, but eventually that newness will wear away and I will still like having it but it wont be something I "love" 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

So many things!

Noctua 3000 rmp ppc

Razer Orbweaver

I phone 5c

So many great purchases :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Pebble Steel Smart Watch. 

Such a great little device. Shame for some reason mine has issues with charging.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Probably my monitor, although it's not really anything special. . . It's what I look at most, and I never get tired of looking at it 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Graphite 380T, but I'm returning it  :D .. It's like that hot new girl you meet in club, she looks amazing but once you get to know her (oh the memories) ... 

What's not to love about this case.. Looks amazing but ..?! It's mind blowing when you come to see that 250D which is smaller then this, fits any PSU size, has easier access to the motherboard and all the panels close perfectly. 

Right after my new 4790k rig it would have to be my Nexus 7 2013 tablet, pretty cool tech!

Fleshlight.

Nah to be honest I dont get to attached to my tech for long since I know there will be a day its gotta go. I love my HOTAS Warthog right now and using it pretty much every day I get a day off work, but eventually that newness will wear away and I will still like having it but it wont be something I "love" 

+2 For fleshlights.

My Rig- CPU: Phenom II X4 955 3.2@3.6ghz (OC) Motherboard: MSI 790FX-GD70 Ram: 2x4GB Patriot Viper 1333@1666Mhz (OC) Cooling: Corsair H55 liquid cooler (CPU), 3x120mm 3 speedTricool blue LED case fans (2 front 1 rear), 1x200mm 3 speed Tricool turbine (top)  PSU: Corsair CX600  GPU: XFX R9 270X 1050@1150 (OC) Storage: 1x60gb OCZ Vertex III (Boot) 1x500GB Western Digital Black (Storage) Keyboard: Roccat ISKU Alien FX Multicolor  Mouse: Roccat Cone Pure Multicolor  Headset: Logitech G430 Display: LG Flatron W2353V

My cherry mx brown k70 rgb

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600