whats one tech purchase you absolutly love ?

alicskysareblue

My corsair M95 and my Strix 980. Both are pretty awesome.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I'd say for the sheer amount of use everyone in my house has gotten from it, my Apple TV. I know that there's many other options out there for set-top boxes, but since my family is invested into the Apple ecosystem it works amazingly for streaming media and has been the best way to avoid getting a cable subscription.

My k70 with brown switches, my ath-m50's, and my 7970 ghz which is a beast!

How do you find the brown switches? Been thinking of getting a K70 RGB with them myself.

My K70. I can't type on membrane keyboards anymore without a feeling of disgust.

Hecate (main rig)

AMD A10-5800k @4.2ghz | Nvidia 750ti Gtx FTW | 8gb Ram MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 NZXT Source 210 Cosiar CX430 WD Blue 1tb 

Chronos (emulation station)

Pentium 4 2.8ghz 2gb Ram | 250 watt power supply

My K70 with blue switches, my Tri-X R9 290 and my 840 Evo

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

Pretty much any tech I buy, as I research it before, thus am sure to enjoy it thoroughly. If I had to name one tho, I'll say that it's my current laptop, as going from an old i3+520m+3Gb to i7+870m+16Gb is a HUGE difference.

If I had to name a few others:

I do still like my PS4. It's really enjoyable if you simply want to relax.

Logitech Performance MX mouse. That thing is glorious, it works EVERYWHERE on EVERYTHING.

My trusty Nexus 4, bought it the day it came out. Still very happy with it. Wish I had the money to get the 5th tho. (Don't like the 6th design ^^)

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

ironically something i don't own , but i got to touch the hardware , a xeon e3 processor for a local business, only xeon processor that  i physcally handled.. *i crie evrityme*

Details separate people.

My Sennheiser HD600 and it's Aune S2 amp. I just enjoy listening to music and they are absolutely worth every penny! 

Close second has to be the Sony RX100 camera. Superb image quality for such a small piece of device!

Core i5 3470 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ | Kingston 8GB DDR3 (1600Mhz) | Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V LGA1155 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 2GB DirectCUII OC | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB SATAIII | LITEON 24x DVD-RW | Cooler Master Silent Pro M600W | Xigmatek Midgard II Window | Logitech G100 Gaming Keyboard | LG 23" IPS234V | Edifier M1380 | Bravo Audio Ocean Tube Amp | Sennheiser HD600 | Sansa Clip+ | Yamaha EPH-100

• 2 weeks later...

My Razer DeathAdder 3.5G, has been with me for 2 years, comfortable and 2 additional front and back buttons on the left side to make web surfing and better control in some games better (GTA 4).

It's only problem is just the freaking mouse scroll wheel somehow gets buggy by going the opposite way when i scroll up/down slowly

Hm i would have to say it have to be my samsung galaxy s2 that i got many years ago.that thing is a tank, just had to replace the headphone jack and the charger port is on its way out but that's to be expected for a phone of that age.

My AMD Radeon HD 8990!

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

ADATA XPG 256GB PCIe| Cosmos C700P CM | Lepa MaxPlatinum 1050W

Probably my Corsair Voyager 16gb mini keychain flash drive. I use it a lot at school and work and it's never failed me.

Its about $30 (I don't actually use the extra bass function - I need a flat EQ), it lets me use my nice studio monitors with my PC without buying an expensive receiver (something I'll soon do anyway)

61bHKC5BIcL._SL1000_.jpg

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

My silverstone arm one I really like having a desk it again, and yes linus is right that stand my monitor cam with was really crappy.

I plan on get a cheaper arm to mount my laptop on it

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Steelseries Diablo 3 mouse :wub:  I can barely use any other mouse now.

/AMD FX-6350 o/c to 4.4/Sapphire r9 270x 2GB/2x8GB HyperX Fury red/MSI 970 Gaming/EVGA 500B/NZXT S340/Corsair H100i V2/HyperX Fury 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB/                                   

My little tiny 2011 Macbook Air, it's a neat little machine

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I remember back then when I manage to scuff up the money for a gameboy (the black/yellow one) and played mario like crazy.

Live your life like a dream.