whats one tech purchase you absolutly love ?

alicskysareblue

My favorite tech purchase of 2014 is my Lenovo Y50 gaming laptop. I'm currently deployed and this allows us to play the newest games (after downloading for like a week) on the big screen. It's turned so many console players' heads, them asking thing like, "Is that playing from your computer?"

"No, it's playing from my iPod."

Roccat Kova+

Very sturdy, very nice , i love the ambidex design(im not into 1 handed super ergo stuff) and It just works like a charm.

bRoccat_Kova_Max_Performance_ROC_11_520_

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

I have a pair of Sonos Play 1s, random image from the inteblags for you guys....

sonos-play-1-2.jpg

Of all the little gadgets I have it's the one I most often am using and just stop and marvel at. The thing's basically magic. It's not the most "high tech" thing I have and while it's pricey it's not the most expensive either. But it's just one of those gadgets that solves a problem that I didn't even know I had before I got it.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Without a shadow of a doubt it has to be my projecotor (Optoma HD 131xe)

2600k is the best processor ever released so far. At least in my opinion.

it is in my opinion the best out there in that I can overclock it to 4.7GHz and its PassMark score exceeds that of a stock 4770K. I can push it a fair bit further, but the fact that it can do that much... you can't do that with very many other processors out there. It cost me less than the equivalent of $200 and it takes its price point current competitor, the 4690K, and just pummels craters into the thing, it's crazy. I love my 2600K. I want Skylake to be like it, because Sandy Bridge will probably stay relevant longer than any CPU has yet. It's beautiful to me.

My corsair h110, it keeps my fx8350 cool and quiet, i changed my case just to get the nost out of this cooler.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

My 7950. After 3 years at 1150Mhz it still refuses to die.

hah! I my first gpu was a 6950 that was bought from a friend and it still works, I am especially grateful to have it as my 970  is currently acting up.

I think Ill mount it on my wall when it dies

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

My i5 2500. That CPU is still a great CPU for gaming. I can't find any reasons to upgrade it.

My SSD. I love it <3

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I wish the Kraken G10 and AIO coolers had existed when I was using an 8800 GTX. the cooling power of an AIO mostly goes unused on a CPU. Slap an AIO on a gpu and the temperatures drop by half across the board.

NZXT_Kraken_G10_01.jpg  

35335_02.jpg

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

My gtx 970, my hd 558 and my surface pro 3 to some extend. Also i love my k70 to death can't type on any non mechanical keyboard anymore without going Ewwww.

Hd 558s FTW. I'm kinda mad that they have dropped so much in price since I bought mine but they are top notch headphones. I heard so many things in my music that I hadn't noticed before.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Please click here if you are not automatically redirected

I got mine at a new years sale from a local audio store it's like a 40-50% discount. It was a huge improvement over the shitty razer kraken pro i had before.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

My Das Keyboard 4 Professional Clicky, I love it so much :)

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

My new keyboard with cherry mx green switches is a great ergonomic

improvement over my previous keyboard. I still don't think it's better 

than membrane, but it sure as heck is delicious to type on. Best 

investment in a long time.

You don't think it's better than membrane...

17m85yaix70cfjpg.jpg

i7-4790K @4.0 GHz [] Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark II [] 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz [] EVGA GTX 970 SC [] Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 [] Samsung 840 Series SSD [] Corsair HX750 [] Samsung S27D390HS 27" [] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 [] Corsair M65 RGB [] Razer Kraken Pro [] Windows 8.1 [] http://pcpartpicker.com/user/jix/saved/kYWPxr

My computer as a whole, minus the 970s because Nvidia lied to me and I'll never let the issue go so long as they don't make it up to their consumers and I still have the cards.

I actually really enjoy my Macbook Air. It's the perfect LTT forum/Twitch/YouTube browsing machine!

I also really like my Beyerdynamic COPs. I'll have an Audio-Technica AT2035 coming in soon that should be pretty badass as well.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))