How intelligent are you in general? (Be honest!)

Go to solution Solved by kpreg,

Meh, I'm smart and all but not the smartest of my grade. People perceive me as a genius becuase I can build and understand computers. One time i told someone my specs and they thought I was talking in another luanguage, quite literally.

I think I have the potential to be smart, but I am lazy as fuck which isn't smart at all.

I get bored easily and thus some subjects just don't appeal to me which results in me being a total idiot when it comes to knowing stuff about them.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

ugh... no... every peer reviewed study shows that on average, intelligence is the same between races, if they are compared in the same class. but when you compare 1000 black people from bronx (or some other ghetto) with 1000 white people from london, there will be a difference...

Aye, the only anomaly I saw on that map was China vs India which should post similar yet they seem to be vastly different, but my bitter self would tell me that's just China being China and boosting their scores intentionally or something like that.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Aye, the only anomaly I saw on that map was China vs India which should post similar yet they seem to be vastly different, but my bitter self would tell me that's just China being China and boosting their scores intentionally or something like that.

probably ahha. rigged exams or something like that

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I have always had trouble understanding basic math concepts and have somewhat of a short memory but other than that average.

I think there is different types of intelligence, for example, someone who is very good at maths and science may not be the smartest at English (me for example.) and vis versa. I think to judge intelligence there should be fields in which its judged, and be given a score on each field.

I wonder though, are Arabs whites? (Of course this differs from country to country, some having African ancestors, some Caucasian)

But say Iraq?

the answer to that question is: in Iraq Caucasian white, once u head to the south more the skin color gets darker, for other Arabic countries the same applies, the more south u get the darker the skin color is, so something like Jordan is Caucasian white, while Yamen is brown to dark brown.

as the answer to the post, u wont find any one who is a genius in here because once u are at that level of intelligence you would understand that sharing that information with others is a disadvantage.

since i replayed to the post guess i am not a genius too :P

the answer to that question is: in Iraq Caucasian white, once u head to the south more the skin color gets darker, for other Arabic countries the same applies, the more south u get the darker the skin color is, so something like Jordan is Caucasian white, while Yamen is brown to dark brown.

as the answer to the post, u wont find any one who is a genius in here because once u are at that level of intelligence you would understand that sharing that information with others is a disadvantage.

since i replayed to the post guess i am not a genius too :P

Ooh okay, I was wondering :P thanks

I usually consider my self to be the dumbest person to successfully acquire an engineering degree.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Agreed! Also it is covering north and south korea . That map is so wrong :lol:

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I would say I am very smart, top of all classes, often get annoyed because people don't know things, spend my free time learning ect.

lol @ people citing IQ tests.

near ultimate forms of irony.

Yeah, we know they aren't very reliable, but do you have a better method?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Meh. I'm alright. I've got a good appetite for knowledge.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Stupid as fuck, I can't do anything.

I have book smarts - not too many life smarts. I can critique the fuck out of your grammar but can't cook  - just an example.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

IQ tests are only so accurate, and getting them from the internet makes them even less so. To prove a point, I have taken multiple IQ tests, some through school and some online and my results ranged wildly; My low was about 120ish and I believe my high came in somewhere around 155-160 (plus one test that said 180 after about 20 questions, actually made me laugh). IQ tests are all about finding patterns and doing it quickly, or at least being good at guessing. 

-J.T.

"extended warranty! how can I lose?!" is my level of intelligence

i am betterer then you because you are the bader and i am the gooderer 

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

I'm pretty dumb because I get the lowest grades in class every time,

Between 85%-97%

Last time I got a hundred was like last year

Depends what I'm tested on. Maths English, quite dumb, Mechanics, computers, circuit boards I'm alright at though. 

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

i am clever, but if i dont like doing something. effort level goes to 0 and i might as well have an iq of 50

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I have book smarts - not too many life smarts. I can critique the fuck out of your grammar but can't cook  - just an example.

So you're saying that being good at cooking has anything to do with intelligence?