How intelligent are you in general? (Be honest!)

Go to solution Solved by kpreg,

Meh, I'm smart and all but not the smartest of my grade. People perceive me as a genius becuase I can build and understand computers. One time i told someone my specs and they thought I was talking in another luanguage, quite literally.

You sure?  :D

1 hunnit picent shor

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I think just understanding of average is quite different. IQ averages do depend on country and on the intellect itself, some people can't multiply in their head, but that does not mean they aren't intellectual.

Average IQ is also different in the world.

AverageIQ-Map-World.png

I guess, I am very very good when it comes to learning languages, I pick it up easily, was one of the first ones who was able to read fast when I was only supposed to be able to just read at a normal speed etc.

But maths I was horrible in. (I am talking elementary and it's true to this day, though maths improved)

Well, I did do an official high school IQ test 4 years ago and it showed 119 and 2 years ago I had to go to a shrink for an evaluation and she classified me as above average intelligence.

While I do feel smarter than most people in some subjects, in others, I feel like a complete idiot, but hey, I'm willing to learn so I can't say that I'm that big of an idiot.

Also, something I've learned over the years is that hard work>intelligence. So, if you are indeed smart, without hard work it's not worth much.

Im good with logic, connecting fragments of data, critical thinking, out of the box, but am shit at remembering things and being forced to do things when i dont feel like it

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I guess, I am very very good when it comes to learning languages, I pick it up easily, was one of the first ones who was able to read fast when I was only supposed to be able to just read at a normal speed etc.

But maths I was horrible in. (I am talking elementary and it's true to this day, though math improved)

I have very shitty memory if a thing I am trying to learn has no pattern, can't remember texts, names. But numbers and formulas and patterns are eaaaasy.  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I have very shitty memory if a thing I am trying to learn has no pattern, can't remember texts, names. But numbers and formulas and patterns are eaaaasy.  :lol:

Hey, exact opposite with me :D 

Brains huh....

That's the problem, there are many kinds, that's why I said 'In general'

average then.My memory is a very broken POS. I have no idea how i survived school with decent grades with it.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I think just understanding of average is quite different. IQ averages do depend on country and on the intellect itself, some people can't multiply in their head, but that does not mean they aren't intellectual.

Average IQ is also different in the world.

AverageIQ-Map-World.png

EU MASTER RACE! :D EU>US :D Flame war START!

Hey, exact opposite with me :D

Brains huh....

Yep. Brains are all different.

EU MASTER RACE!  :D EU>US  :D Flame war START!

EU is more white, white people are generally more intelligent and asian people are more intelligent than white people. Genetics. I read somewhere that this is an evolution thing, the further people migrated from africa the more intelligent they became. But now it's getting more even.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Officially, my iq is 150-155

But I can be a total ditz.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Yep. Brains are all different.

EU is more white, white people are generally more intelligent and asian people are more intelligent than white people. Genetics. I read somewhere that this is an evolution thing, the further people migrated from africa the more intelligent they became. But now it's getting more even.

I wonder though, are Arabs whites? (Of course this differs from country to country, some having African ancestors, some Caucasian)

But say Iraq?

If we are talking about in general, like logic and common sense

I'm stupid

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I wonder though, are Arabs whites? (Of course this differs from country to country, some having African ancestors, some Caucasian)

But say Iraq?

Brown.

Spoiler

Brown.

Odd... I always thought ti was Caucasian... but then again I am from the Assyrian folk.

ugh... no... every peer reviewed study shows that on average, intelligence is the same between races, if they are compared in the same class. but when you compare 1000 black people from bronx (or some other ghetto) with 1000 white people from london, there will be a difference...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Food for thought :

Yeah thanks, not fun  for us averagies. - _ -

BRB gonna make my ego larger

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I can think logically but when it comes to remembering something really long and tedious, my brain just refuses to work (thats why I don't take history, it has always been my worst subject)

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

ugh... no... every peer reviewed study shows that on average, intelligence is the same between races, if they are compared in the same class. but when you compare 1000 black people from bronx (or some other ghetto) with 1000 white people from london, there will be a difference...

Yeah, I think so too, intelligence depends more on development. But I don't think it's only that, because animal species are more intelligent depeding on how hard are the conditions in which they live.

Odd... I always thought ti was Caucasian... but then again I am from the Assyrian folk.

Brown people are caucasian, there are only three major races, caucasian, mongoloid and negroid.

Spoiler

Yeah, I think so too, intelligence depends more on development. But I don't think it's only that, because animal species are more intelligent depeding on how hard are the conditions in which they live.

studies dont show that for humans. and again, there is a big difference between a cheetah and a home cat, but there is almost no difference between caucasians, asians, black, indian, etc races. you could literally have more DNA in common with a random black man from nigeria than a store clerk that was born in the same community as you

studies dont show that for humans. and again, there is a big difference between a cheetah and a home cat, but there is almost no difference between caucasians, asians, black, indian, etc races. you could literally have more DNA in common with a random black man from nigeria than a store clerk that was born in the same community as you

Probably. Not going to argue that, because I don't know much about this.  :lol:

Spoiler

Probably. Not going to argue that, because I don't know much about this.  :lol:

Ive read about it in biology classes. There is no causation between black -> less intelligent apart from the fact that in US, black people are predominantly of a lower class