"GTA V for PC delayed again" says WCCFTech

iHammmy

Update: Replying to a fan on official Rockstar support forums, the developer has reassured that the game is still set to hit PC on January 27th and that no changes whatsoever have been officially announced yet, which still leaves us thinking whether or not the currently known release date will conclude PC gamers’ long time anticipation. Rockstar’s Scott E stated:

“GTAV will be coming to PC on January 27th. We have not announced any changes to this date at this time.”

Original Story: Without doubt GTA V has been one of the most popular and the most talked about games in 2014 with lots of speculation surrounding the game and each official release for the game getting popularity like a true mammoth of a game. Stories about the PC version of the game being developed by Max Payne 3 team have been the headlines of their weeks and we’ve seen speculation specify new boundaries just for this amazing title. Talking about speculation, the story doesn’t end here. Yes, a new piece of information has surfaced regarding the release date for the game which was previously set to the 27th of January.

Yesterday There was also a rumor which basically revealing the PC requirements for the new game and we have more news for today. If you have visited the Steam page for GTA V you might not have noticed this minor change on the page, the release date which previously said that the game was to release on the 27th of January has now been very discreetly changed to Early 2015.

More to follow.

Source - http://wccftech.com/gta-pc-delayed/

~ Harry

It seems impossible until it's done.

Still need Saints' Row V over this senseless shit.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I checked the GTA V page during the winter sale last week and it said Early 2015

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

God damn man... You almost gave me a heart attack.

Please edit the title

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I personally don't mind them delaying it, as long as they use the time to further optimise the game. That's if it is delayed.

A bit of a misleading title though.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

GTA was the last game I played on console, despite its peasantry it was amazing

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Still need Saints' Row V over this senseless shit.

Meh, Saints row v sucked... Also that new saints row zombie thing is coming out In early 2015

I checked the GTA V page during the winter sale last week and it said Early 2015

Yup, as I mentioned in the post :)

Meh, Saints row v sucked... Also that new saints row zombie thing is coming out In early 2015

Yup, as I mentioned in the post :)

There is no Saints Row V. IV is the latest version, but I do admit, they did kinda ruin it with aliens. But it was still silly nonetheless.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I thought it came out for pc already? wat

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I personally don't mind them delaying it, as long as they use the time to further optimise the game. That's if it is delayed. A bit of a misleading title though.

I agree with you. And I see what you mean about the title xD I will edit it when I get back on my PC.

God damn man... You almost gave me a heart attack.

Please edit the title

I see what you mean... And I will edit the titlewhen I get back on my PC.

There is no Saints Row V. IV is the latest version, but I do admit, they did kinda ruin it with aliens. But it was still silly nonetheless.

Sorry, I meant IV not V :P

You almost gave me a heart attack.

It says early 2015 since it's been up there, it never said it was january 27th.

Shiiitt....

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

i dont think you could make a more clickbait worthy title than that lol

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

This was known news that GTA V will be on PC on January 27th and steam always said Early 2015 since the game has been on it. They released the requirements of the 2 days ago for PC. I doubt they will a delay since they had more time to develop the game and fix bugs than the current-gen version. 

Edit: Also there is no source to this Post. When out and searched the Interwebs and someone said Feb/March time but it is still set for Jan, 27th

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

The Steam page NEVER said Jan 27th. Over the New Year it went from Early 2015 to Coming Soon back to Early 2015. There was a major deal made about it on the Steam forums but it never once said the actual release date.

This was known news that GTA V will be on PC on January 27th and steam always said Early 2015 since the game has been on it. They released the requirements of the 2 days ago for PC. I doubt they will a delay since they had more time to develop the game and fix bugs than the current-gen version. 

No, they did not. The requirements have not been released. ALL requirements floating around on the net are fake and stem from a single source that MONTHS AGO posted guesses.

The Steam page NEVER said Jan 27th. Over the New Year it went from Early 2015 to Coming Soon back to Early 2015. There was a major deal made about it on the Steam forums but it never once said the actual release date.

No, they did not. The requirements have not been released. ALL requirements floating around on the net are fake and stem from a single source that MONTHS AGO posted guesses.

Oh, only seen the requirements on LLT and they looked like legit retirements, never read into the article for that post a few days ago.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Oh, only seen the requirements on LLT and they looked like legit retirements, never read into the article for that post a few days ago.

They seem low, especially the weak Core 2 even for minimum and only 20GB of space. The PS4 and XB1 versions are at least double that I believe. Super weak GPU listed for minimum as well.

I, and many other people on Reddit, have never seen "January 27th, 2015" as the release date for GTA V on Steam. It has always said "Early 2015".

So unless I, and many others, are mistaken, then this hasn't been changed and they are going to go through with the 1/27/15 release.

This is pretty dumb, I see speculation like this so much for GTA V and every single time Rockstar has said that if there are any changes to the release they will tell us. It's not a big deal and they don't seem to be too worried about the 27th deadline.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

404 delay not found. Bait thread title is present though. Even the "again" does not compute, PC version hasn't been delayed before.

Why would you start a thread without doing even the most basic research, like checking the publisher page: http://www.rockstargames.com/V/info/new

You would have seen this: 

ghhghlcup2.jpg

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Now if they'd just let us buy the fucking game I'd be happy. Its 23 days and I still can't pre order.

FTR I don't pre order anything usually but I know I'm gonna end up buying this anyway so I may as well get the $1M bonus and pre order.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I really hope that this isn't a Console port, i got a feeling that Rockstar have listened to us PC gamers.

i hope.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Really? They are offering a 1M bonus to hook pre-orders?

I bet it will be horribly optimized and buggy as hell.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

means nothing

when the game first launched in sepetember 2013, there were posters advertising spring 2013 release, which was its original date

OT:

R*s site still says jan27

@iHammmy please add "speculation" to the title, you made mine and many others hearts drop

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015