"GTA V for PC delayed again" says WCCFTech

iHammmy

Can't wait to see GTA V on my PC, been waiting for way too long.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

Really? They are offering a 1M bonus to hook pre-orders?

I bet it will be horribly optimized and buggy as hell.

Yup, $500,000 for Single Player & $500,000 for Online.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Yup, $500,000 for Single Player & $500,000 for Online.

I wonder how many people will/have pre-ordered just because of the bonus.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If its not on Steam by next weekend then I'm off to Game to pre order a retail copy.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

its really not that much, you can easily spend it all on one house, or one super car and a few modifications. 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

There wont be any further delays. Don't kid yourself, the PC version of the game has been "done" for a long time now in terms of core game development. All "delays" are just a way of avoiding the truth that they were paid for console exclusive time. Remember, we would have had GTA V a long time ago if they weren't going to re-master it for the Xbone and PS4.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

its really not that much, you can easily spend it all on one house, or one super car and a few modifications. 

Alright? :P It isn't about how much, just that they are. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Alright? :P It isn't about how much, just that they are. :)

im just saying, 1mil isnt much of an incentive to preorder xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

It'll go nicely with the $2M i already have though :)

It'll go nicely with the $2M i already have though :)

true ^-^

theres also been leaks/speculation of new mansions being added instead of poop apartments :D

im just saying, 1mil isnt much of an incentive to preorder xD

Apparently it is.

Apparently it is.

how do you know? have preorder numbers been released? :P i see pretty mixed feels, lots people saying they will wait and see if its a poop port before buying and lots of poeple on steam asking for preorder 

how do you know? have preorder numbers been released? :P i see pretty mixed feels, lots people saying they will wait and see if its a poop port before buying and lots of poeple on steam asking for preorder 

I wouldn't even know where to look to get those numbers, but okay, we shall wait. :)

i dont think you could make a more clickbait worthy title than that lol

“GTAV will be coming to PC on January 27th. We have not announced any changes to this date at this time.” 

This really shakes my confidence about the 27th

This is pretty dumb, I see speculation like this so much for GTA V and every single time Rockstar has said that if there are any changes to the release they will tell us. It's not a big deal and they don't seem to be too worried about the 27th deadline.

“GTAV will be coming to PC on January 27th. We have not announced any changes to this date at this time.” 

I, and many other people on Reddit, have never seen "January 27th, 2015" as the release date for GTA V on Steam. It has always said "Early 2015".

So unless I, and many others, are mistaken, then this hasn't been changed and they are going to go through with the 1/27/15 release.

It seems impossible until it's done.

The title has been updated and I have now provided a source.

It seems impossible until it's done.

There wont be any further delays. Don't kid yourself, the PC version of the game has been "done" for a long time now in terms of core game development. All "delays" are just a way of avoiding the truth that they were paid for console exclusive time. Remember, we would have had GTA V a long time ago if they weren't going to re-master it for the Xbone and PS4.

This conspiracy theory is stupid. No company would just sit on a completed project for several month and have it earn them no money. It would be an utterly terrible business decision. Why the fuck would Sony or MS pay Rockstar to keep the game off of a platform neither of them consider competition and then not pay to make it exclusive to their own system? What kind of sense does that make? Beyond that there has been activity on the game on Steam with developers (testers most likely) playing the game for long periods lately likely doing the final stages of QA. Do you have any REAL proof that a PC version of GTAV would have been released earlier? Dumb ass rumors and speculation don't count.

https://steamdb.info/app/271590/graphs/

Someone playing it right now and im mad because that someones not me >:c

There is no Saints Row V. IV is the latest version, but I do admit, they did kinda ruin it with aliens. But it was still silly nonetheless.

Well, at least it wasn't SR3. :P

Even the "again" does not compute, PC version hasn't been delayed before.

It was originally meant to be released in 2014 along with the NG consoles but was delayed until January 27th.

§ ragedev.net §

It was originally meant to be released in 2014 along with the NG consoles but was delayed until January 27th.

That's speculation at best, it was not delayed since a release date was never given to begin with.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

That's speculation at best, it was not delayed since a release date was never given to begin with.

A public release date may not have been given, but I'm sure internally they must have planned for PC to be released during the same time as NG. Considering that their trailers and newswire posts have been plastered with ''Coming this fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One & PC'', the PC edition was clearly scheduled to be released around the ''fall'' season. (Until it was postponed)

§ ragedev.net §

GTAV will be coming to PC on January 27th. We have not announced any changes to this date at this time.”

Why bro? It's a pretty dry PR statement. You worry about the "at this time" part? That's just PR speak.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?