"GTA V for PC delayed again" says WCCFTech

iHammmy

You are replying as you simply have nothing better to do than comment negative things on others threads. You will now be reported.

sigago.gif

Okay.

sigago.gif

Okay.

You're a troll. I have the following quote which sums up your kind.

post-140961-0-01275100-1420486243.png

It seems impossible until it's done.

PC gaming has some disadvantages to console gaming, I get it. But they do not in any profound way make PC gaming worse and less enjoyable.

Let's say that GTA V would actually have been delayed. The PS3 and 360 versions of the game has been out for well over a year now. But they are not playable in my opinion. If your game runs at 30fps, you have done something incredibly wrong and have hurt the gameplay to the point of unplayability.

I can wait, it's fine. I don't think that waiting for a game to come out on a platform where it's actually playable is a problem. I mean, it's wrong, but I'm totally okay with it. I'm going to get a much better experience and play the game how the developers envisioned it (once I finally build a new desktop again).

I do not consider the title of the thread in it's current state to be misleading. It clearly contains a quote and we all know how utterly terrible WCCFTech is as a source.

Edited by -TesseracT-

PC gaming has some disadvantages to console gaming, I get it. But they do not in any profound way make PC gaming worse and less enjoyable.

Let's say that GTA V would actually have been delayed. The PS3 and 360 versions of the game has been out for well over a year now. But they are not playable in my opinion. If your game runs at 30fps, you have done something incredibly wrong and have hurt the gameplay to the point of unplayability.

I can wait, it's fine. I don't think that waiting for a game to come out on a platform where it's actually playable is a problem. I mean, it's wrong, but I'm totally okay with it. I'm going to get a much better experience and play the game how the developers envisioned it (once I finally build a new desktop again).

I do not consider the title of the thread in it's current state to be misleading. It clearly contains a quote and we all know how utterly terrible WCCFTech is as a source.

Thank you! You are one of the only people that have commented on this thread and understood how a quotation mark works.

What's up with the childish behavior in this thread? :rolleyes:  

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

What's up with the childish behavior in this thread? :rolleyes:  

Just ask @IdortMasterRace ....

What needs to be understood is when I make a comment like "#PCWaitingRace", I'm mocking myself there too. I consider myself a PC gamer and sometimes it does feel like we're always waiting for things. I'm not trying to take a huge jab at PC gaming, at least not in a hostile way. I'm surprised everyone takes it so defensively. I wish I didn't have to make such a joke, I wish GTAV came out for PC on 17th November 2013 like every other platform, but it didn't and that's what pisses me off with being a PC gamer in that sense.

That doesn't make it viable news though. If I quote some random blogger who says that Grand Theft Auto V has been delayed until 2025 and then back it up with "but I'm just quoting him so it's fine", that doesn't make it news, and it doesn't make for a decent news thread at all.

Just ask @IdortMasterRace ....

Okay.

That doesn't make it viable news though. If I quote some random blogger who says that Grand Theft Auto V has been delayed until 2025 and then back it up with "but I'm just quoting him so it's fine", that doesn't make it news, and it doesn't make for a decent news thread at all.

Wether or not it is true, it is still news. You need to understand this...

5 pages later, you're still an idiot for not reading my previous posts regarding the title.

I read them all and they dont change a fucking thinh because Rockstar hasnt said anything about delaying. "At this time" is suspicious at most, not a confirmation nore delaying the game AGAIN because it hasnt been delayed YET.

So dont call me an idiot just because u feel proud about your clickbait topic.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Wether or not it is true, it is still news. You need to understand this...

So if I say right now, "GTAV has been delayed until 2025", is that news? I guess we better make a new thread with that as the title, and then put the source as IdortMasterRace, and then call it "news".

But of course not, because that's fucking retarded. Someone just saying something without credible source or reasoning doesn't make it news.

So if I say right now, "GTAV has been delayed until 2025", is that news? I guess we better make a new thread with that as the title, and then put the source as IdortMasterRace, and then call it "news".

But of course not, because that's fucking retarded. Someone just saying something without credible source or reasoning doesn't make it news.

News is what you want it to be! :)

I read them all and they dont change a fucking thinh because Rockstar hasnt said anything about delaying. "At this time" is suspicious at most, not a confirmation nore delaying the game AGAIN because it hasnt been delayed YET.

So dont call me an idiot just because u feel proud about your clickbait topic.

By me adding the source it corrects the title... What you need to understand is that I did not write anything in the thread... This is all information from WCCFTech like I said in the title :)

What needs to be understood is when I make a comment like "#PCWaitingRace", I'm mocking myself there too. I consider myself a PC gamer and sometimes it does feel like we're always waiting for things. I'm not trying to take a huge jab at PC gaming, at least not in a hostile way. I'm surprised everyone takes it so defensively. I wish I didn't have to make such a joke, I wish GTAV came out for PC on 17th November 2013 like every other platform, but it didn't and that's what pisses me off with being a PC gamer in that sense.

That sounds reasonable.

By me adding the source it corrects the title... What you need to understand is that I did not write anything in the thread... This is all information from WCCFTech like I said in the title :)

The WCCFTech is not a credible source, and it also doesn't mention a source. Nothing it says is credible.

If it had a direct quote from Rockstar, or a link to a Rockstar blog or official site, that would be credible news because it has a direct source to back up what it is publishing.

Nothing in that article you put in the OP has any of this.

The WCCFTech is not a credible source, and it also doesn't mention a source. Nothing it says is credible.

If it had a direct quote from Rockstar, or a link to a Rockstar blog or official site, that would be credible news because it has a direct source to back up what it is publishing.

I copy and pasted the whole thing so idk where you got that from xD

this is the wccf source

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/203998386-gta-v-PC-is-delayed-

another

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/204018916-Is-GTA-V-PC-delayed-

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Oh, I think that was since the article was updated though. But all that really does is yet again confirm the original article was not credible in any way.

It's funny really - WCCFTech made an article with a baseless claim without a source, THEN posts a source saying "yeah we were wrong from the start, he's a source saying we were wrong". There still has never been a source for the original quote which is in the thread title, "GTA V for PC delayed again". This has never been backed up by them.

I copy and pasted the whole thing so idk where you got that from xD

You posted the article, sure, but the said article originally had nothing credible in it.

Oh, I think that was since the article was updated though. But all that really does is yet again confirm the original article was not credible in any way.

It's funny really - WCCFTech made an article with a baseless claim without a source, THEN posts a source saying "yeah we were wrong from the start!".

You posted the article, sure, but the said article originally had nothing credible in it.

I haven't read the updated article, I read when this was post was made and i remember them referencing that source I linked, though they never sourced it themselves. The only reasoning WCCF have behind saying there was a delay were the words "We have not announced any changes to this date at this time." which to me, sounds like they plan another delay. That and there still isn't a pre-order on Steam, 22 days til launch. But did they need to make a huge article about it and did it need to be posted here as news? No, it should have gone in the PC section with a less misleading title @iHammmy

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i havent read the updated article, i read when this was post was made and i remeber them referencing that source i linked, thought they never sourced it themselves. the only reasoning they have behind a delay is the words "We have not announced any changes to this date at this time." which to me, sounds like they plan another delay. that and there still isnt a preorder on steam, 22 days til launch. But did they need to make a huge article about it and did it need to be posted here as new? no, it should have gone in the PC section with a less misleading title @iHammmy

lol k

lol k

just add "unconfirmed" or "rumor" or something of the sort :P though "says wccf" works pretty much the same

i havent read the updated article, i read when this was post was made and i remeber them referencing that source i linked, thought they never sourced it themselves. the only reasoning they have behind a delay is the words "We have not announced any changes to this date at this time." which to me, sounds like they plan another delay. that and there still isnt a preorder on steam, 22 days til launch. But did they need to make a huge article about it and did it need to be posted here as new? no, it should have gone in the PC section with a less misleading title @iHammmy

Yeah, those links were added in to the article in the updated section. If you notice, the quote is posted after "Updated Story" in the article.

Originally, the article just said the game had been delayed, then made a very brief comment about the Steam store page, with no real clear evidence. That's what people in this thread have an issue with. It has since been updated, but only to add in the quote from Rockstar basically saying "no, the game hasn't been delayed" which basically confirms that WCCFTech were never credible from the start and that the article was always a waste of time.

Hopefully there is no delay, but this isn't an indication either way.

Yeah, those links were added in to the article in the updated section. If you notice, the quote is posted after "Updated Story" in the article.

Originally, the article just said the game had been delayed, then made a very brief comment about the Steam store page, with no real clear evidence. As said, it has since been updated to add in the quote from Rockstar basically saying "no, the game hasn't been delayed" which basically confirms that WCCFTech were never credible from the start.

Hopefully there is no delay, but this isn't an indication either way.

i hope it gets delayed just so i can prove u wrong lol

just add "unconfirmed" or "rumor" or something of the sort :P though "says wccf" works pretty much the same

I never said anything in this post, it's all information from WCCF... Hense why I used  quotation marks...

I never said anything in this post, it's all information from WCCF... Hense why I used  quotation marks...

When you quote the entire thing it makes it look like you are quoting the source article's title...

When you quote the entire thing it makes it look like you are quoting the source article's title...

Because I am

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?