Boys vs Girls

hehehehhehehehe

I can tell you what you can google to get a forum with even more girls that males. Just google forums for girls or women, I can ensure you that you will find something. But as of tech forums, yeah you are right :P.

That's why I said "Then again I doubt there's any forum which has about as many males as females" because I know there are a few forums for females, so females will of course be a vast majority in that, but when forums are aimed at both males and females they still end up being mostly males so the chances of having  ~50%males/50% females are very small.

That's why I said "Then again I doubt there's any forum which has about as many males as females" because I know there are a few forums for females, so females will of course be a vast majority in that, but when forums are aimed at both males and females they still end up being mostly males so the chances of having  ~50%males/50% females are very small.

How about marriage forums?  :lol:. Lol... Idk there must be at-least one forum in this world where that is true, the internet is huge. Ah well who knows, maybe there really isn't something like that xD.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Woah, 393 to 22. 

SKYWALKER:

Motherboard: ASUS m4a88t-m le Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 CPU: AMD Athlon II 645 x4 3.1Ghz (OC 4.0 Ghz) CPU cooler: Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Ram: 8gb (2x4) ddr3 Corsair Vengence HDD: 1tb seagate barracuda PSU: Thermaltake TR2 430W OS: Windows 8 Case: Raidmax Seiran (White&blue)

There are some girls on this forum. Probably because of slick. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

i know a bunch of gamers girls, but they're not interested in pc building etc. all they know is their pc is able to run the games they want to play.

what a fucking misogynist.

I know, he's so sexy.

3LuEqRU.png

I can't stop laughing.. XD

~and if anyone is wondering, no, Slick is not the reason i joined this site (no offense slick :) ) It was them talking about computers.

i know a bunch of gamers girls, but they're not interested in pc building etc. all they know is their pc is able to run the games they want to play.

Makes me look bad, they do.

That's not misogyny. He's just stating the specific situation he's experienced, not making any kind of generalization... or maybe I am just too optimistic.

I could probably say that about most of my friends. I only know one guy who actually keeps track of consumer hardware, and he doesn't do it anywhere close to the level that I do.

I can't stop laughing.. XD

~and if anyone is wondering, no, Slick is not the reason i joined this site (no offense slick  :) ) It was them talking about computers.

Slick being sexy was maybe 5% of the reason I joined the site.  :P

am i a misogynist stating the fact that my own (girl) friends likes to play games but they do not like to know about PCs?

i am not stating a that all females in the world does not like computers.

i have no quarrel against them. you sir or madam is a small minded ass.

Makes me look bad, they do.

i'm sorry if i offended you in any way,

but these are my (girl) friends. when ever i talk to them about computers, they just tend to shrug off and say that computer building is not in their interests, but gaming is.

i'm sorry if i offended you in any way,

but these are my (girl) friends. when ever i talk to them about computers, they just tend to shrug off and say that computer building is not in their interests, but gaming is.

More of a joke, than a statement. But thank you for the apology anyways :)

Just one of my biggest pet peeves, girls who say they are nerdy and or gamer girls and don't know a thing about computers. Quite annoying really. <_<

I love this forum and the people on it to death, but if I had to get stuck on a desert island with any forum it would not be this one.

Imagine a group of people with a high male ratio whose lives revolve around modern technology stuck on an island with no electricity... Theres only so far you can get playing tic-tac-toe in the sand, I'd give it about 5 mins before we are using someones skull as a mug...Strange that there's no mention of it in the COC.

Oh dear, only 5% of the forum is female lol. Seeing all the talk of demographics in degrees a few pages back, I'll share mine. Science is awesome. Healthy mix of genders and you can almost bet you'll get an intelligent conversation with anyone. Lots of eye candy

The Internet: The the guys are guys...and the girls are also guys. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

too odd....

:mellow:

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

• 3 weeks later...

The Internet: The the guys are guys...and the girls are also guys. 

The sad, sad truth... :P

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

I can't believe only 5% females... I thought it will be 80% male 20% female

I can't believe only 5% females... I thought it will be 80% male 20% female

Mmmmm, i wasn't expecting 20% females but something more like 10-12%

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

so far 1 confirmed female on this forum... 

so far 1 confirmed female on this forum... 

Who is it because 24 have voted?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate