Boys vs Girls

hehehehhehehehe

147 Male, 4 Female.

1951884.jpg

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

Well, I think that if you look at my username it's pretty obvious that I'm a female ;)

Oh of course  :lol: if only it were that simple...

I've never met a girl that plays games on PC, only console games but mostly Nintendo games.

I wish I could see a girl that plays Ninja Gaiden Black, and not suck like me at the game :3.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Fe...males? What the heck are those?

Fe is iron, thus using simple deduction, they're iron males.

I dont know why but this thread draw me to this song

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I've never met a girl that plays games on PC, only console games but mostly Nintendo games.

I wish I could see a girl that plays Ninja Gaiden Black, and not suck like me at the game :3.

Most of the Girls i know are PC gamers you all know how well voice chat can go on consoles :( now imagine the same but being a Girl ........

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

Wait so there's a girl with the username "hentai"...

hmmmm...

Wait so there's a girl with the username "hentai"...

hmmmm...

odd right?

You might be surprised what girls read this forum!

odd right?

Really odd....

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Of course I'm studying mechanical engineering which is a sausagefest in itself, after studying Pure mathematics and Physics A-level - also sausagefests, and in a country where almost all Secondary schools are not coeducational - super sausagefests so it would only be appropriate that I use a forum which is another sausagefest :P.

Then again I doubt there's any forum which has about as many males as females... Also, ironically, none of the people I know from mechanical know anything about tech, the few semi-tech savvy people I know were actually studying medicine, where most students (by a small margin) are actually females :D.

analystics says 9.6% of my viewer are female and i´m producing mainly LoL content. So 3% as female builder is not that unrealistic.

greetings

helge

>girl gamers

>only play nintendo games, and call themselves "retro gamers"

yeah...

xD le epic 4chan meme!

There is obviously going to be more males on here than females. Im sure that Linus has said that his audience is 95% male.

xD le epic 4chan meme!

There is obviously going to be more males on here than females. Im sure that Linus has said that his audience is 95% male.

B..but maymay arrows are made for implying, aren't they?

So just thought it would be interesting to see what the results would turn out like on this wonderful forum of ours :P

Well if you really want to know there are 30 members that have the gender set to female. Don't believe me? Just check more search options at this Link.

I can see the future, there will be 97% males.

Lies its 97.30%...

Ha both of you failed  B), it's 95.25%. :P

Of course I'm studying mechanical engineering which is a sausagefest in itself, after studying Pure mathematics and Physics A-level - also sausagefests, and in a country where almost all Secondary schools are not coeducational - super sausagefests so it would only be appropriate that I use a forum which is another sausagefest :P.

Then again I doubt there's any forum which has about as many males as females... Also, ironically, none of the people I know from mechanical know anything about tech, the few semi-tech savvy people I know were actually studying medicine, where most students (by a small margin) are actually females :D.

I can tell you what you can google to get a forum with even more girls that males. Just google forums for girls or women, I can ensure you that you will find something. But as of tech forums, yeah you are right :P.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Ha both of you failed  B), it's 95.25%. :P

Are you taking into account the number of people who voted female, but have themselves listed as male on their profile?

Are you taking into account the number of people who voted female, but have themselves listed as male on their profile?

Who cares :P they were saying the results of the vote, not the actual fact. 

Also quoting myself:

Well if you really want to know there are 30 members that have the gender set to female. Don't believe me? Just check more search options at this Link.

Though this can be fake too, I said 30 who have it set to female not that they are girls for real :).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Wow, one of the people who voted female has male listed on their profile, and the other is ambiguous. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that we have no women.

Wrong :P There's at least one :) That would be me.