sony to screen the interview xmas day

jaggysnake57

sony has turned again and will screen

more to follow (im out)

http://gizmodo.com/sony-pictures-will-screen-the-interview-after-all-1674536006

Multiple theaters are now announcing that Sony Pictures has authorized screenings of The Interview on Christmas Day. There are also reports that the company will also announce corresponding video on demand release. They're not such cowards after all!

so according to gizmodo multiple cinemas are announcing that the interview will be screen on xmas day after all. Some cinimas have even tweeted out the news too...it may also release the movie on VOD at the same time too, 

Breaking Plaza News:
The Interview will open Exclusive on 12/25 . The Plaza will be one of the few theaters in the nation to open the film .

details are thin on the ground but it looks like sony will u turn and do the right(IMO at least) thing.  IF the VOD is true then this is a real F*** you to the hackers and sends a message 

suck it NK

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Ohh really nice, and finally they are not giving away from Terrorists.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

:D

Yeah Sony be stupid about things and not choose a day that does not involve Xmas Eve, Xmas Day, New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.  Seriously Sony you are stupid.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Best pr move ever

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Yeah Sony be stupid about things and not choose a day that does not involve Xmas Eve, Xmas Day, New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.  Seriously Sony you are stupid.

The movie was always due to release Xmas day, they haven't changed the release date, they simply reinstated it.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

The movie was always due to release Xmas day, they haven't changed the release date, they simply reinstated it.

Well if they are so stupid as to think that it was a good original release date for a movie like that then no wonder they are losing boat loads of money.  Seriously don't release garbage like that on Xmas Day or any similar holiday.

Doesn't matter about the release day folks.

This movie is now going to make a lot more money than it would have previously.

lol wut? Christmas Day is one of the biggest box office days of the year..

MURRICA

muricaneagle.jpg?_subject_uid=2954312&w=

2d2.jpg

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Well if they are so stupid as to think that it was a good original release date for a movie like that then no wonder they are losing boat loads of money.  Seriously don't release garbage like that on Xmas Day or any similar holiday.

what the hell are you on about...plenty of films have released on the three days over xmas django, catch me if you can to kill a mocking bird t name a few 

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

what the hell are you on about...plenty of films have released on the three days over xmas django, catch me if you can to kill a mocking bird t name a few 

If you can't understand why that sort of content should not be released on a holiday ..... /facepalm

So no torrent ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

If you can't understand why that sort of content should not be released on a holiday ..... /facepalm

Why shouldn't it be released on a holiday? If you don't want to watch it then... Don't?

Conceal your intentions

Why shouldn't it be released on a holiday? If you don't want to watch it then... Don't?

Do you think the movie has that holiday sort of feel? 

Do you think the movie has that holiday sort of feel? 

Who the fuck cares if it has a "holiday feel" or not. You are not obligated to watch it, the people that want to can. This isn't difficult to understand.(well, ok it might be difficult for you)

This argument is honestly hilarious. 

Conceal your intentions

Why not. Because it's not in line with the holiday? So what. We don't need another lame Christmas movie that's going to get replayed over and over and over during December. Give us a break from that garbage and give me killing, explosions, comedy and anything else not related to the holiday.

Who the fuck cares if it has a "holiday feel" or not. You are not obligated to watch it, the people that want to can. This isn't difficult to understand.(well, ok it might be difficult for you)

This argument is honestly hilarious. 

You are in the mindset that the world is ok probably and that mankind should just keep doing things the way they are.

sofPN.png

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Why not. Because it's not in line with the holiday? So what. We don't need another lame Christmas movie that's going to get replayed over and over and over during December. Give us a break from that garbage and give me killing, explosions, comedy and anything else not related to the holiday.

You said enough with this post.  Oh people ....