sony to screen the interview xmas day

jaggysnake57

You are in the mindset that the world is ok probably and that mankind should just keep doing things the way they are.

No, I am of the mindset that clowns such as yourself should not have a say or control over what other people do with their free time.

Conceal your intentions

Doesn't matter about the release day folks.

This movie is now going to make a lot more money than it would have previously.

Now it's basically the patriotic duty of every American to go see it. If not they're evil commie liberalism freedom hating red anti capitalist hippies

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Your holier than thou only you know best attitude...

Not everyone celebrates christmas. That alone is enough reason to have it on the 25th. 

First of all I don't believe in any god.  Second I think the world could stop being stupid at times and releasing a movie like this on a holiday is stupid.  In regards to not everyone celebrating Christmas I can understand that argument but society should be sensitive to people who do.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Do you think the movie has that holiday sort of feel?

Dude, if you don't want to watch it then don't but don't begin to tell others what they should or shouldn't watch.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

No, I am of the mindset that clowns such as yourself should not have a say or control over what other people do with their free time.

Do you understand what being insensitive is?  Do you understand appropriateness and inappropriateness?  Anyway open your mind a little eh.  

First of all I don't believe in any god.  Second I think the world could stop being stupid at times and releasing a movie like this on a holiday is stupid.  In regards to not everyone celebrating Christmas I can understand that argument but society should be sensitive to people who do.  

Are you kidding? Society should stop whenever there is a holiday? That would mean every day of the year.

Logic = flawless. 

Conceal your intentions

Dude, if you don't want to watch it then don't but don't begin to tell others what they should or shouldn't watch.

I can say that I don't think it is a movie that is appropriate to be released on a holiday for some.  The content in it is not in the holiday spirit at all.  It is a very stupid time to release garbage like this.

Are you kidding? Society should stop whenever there is a holiday? That would mean every day of the year.

Logic = flawless. 

No it would not mean every day of the year.  You = moronic.

So no torrent ?

I'll torrent it anyways. I hate movie theaters.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'll torrent it anyways. I hate movie theaters.

Who doesn't going to enjoy the movie with no restrictions. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Who doesn't going to enjoy the movie with no restrictions. 

I hate it because it's too loud :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I can say that I don't think it is a movie that is appropriate to be released on a holiday for some. The content in it is not in the holiday spirit at all. It is a very stupid time to release garbage like this.

That's OK, they don't have to go see it.

If Amd releases a new card, no one is making you give up your physx. We can live in a world with both. No one is making anyone give up Christmas for the sake of the movie.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I can say that I don't think it is a movie that is appropriate to be released on a holiday for some.  The content in it is not in the holiday spirit at all.  It is a very stupid time to release garbage like this.

Wowzers. OK so please explain how Tim Allen killing Santa clause and turning into him is apt, or even how chevvy chase killing a cat with tree lights is apt, what about John Candy being forced to drive home cause the snow cancelled his plane.

Remember Christmas is supposed to celebrate the birth of Jesus (like it ever happened but that's a whole other story) so by that measure you could argue Monty Pythons Life Of Brian is the most festive movie ever created and in actuality none of the supposed Christmas classics have any relevance to Christmas at all.

People have the right to choose what they want to do, you don't want to? That's fine but don't start dictating your beliefs onto others otherwise you start to piss people off.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I hate it because it's too loud :P

I hate it no meals from outside, can't control noise or speakers / headphones, I can't lay down when I watch, can't hug a billow or hide my face when watching a horror movie - rarely  happens -.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Stop with this shit-slinging. You are not being forced to go see the movie if it really bugs you so damn much that this is going to release. Stay home and watch crappy Christmas movies all you want. You should have no say to what people do with their holiday. And not everyone celebrates Christmas, so your claim is invalid.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Anyone else see the irony in a guy called Devil preaching the Xmas message.

Just saying :P

Wowzers. OK so please explain how Tim Allen killing Santa clause and turning into him is apt, or even how chevvy chase killing a cat with tree lights is apt, what about John Candy being forced to drive home cause the snow cancelled his plane.

Remember Christmas is supposed to celebrate the birth of Jesus (like it ever happened but that's a whole other story) so by that measure you could argue Monty Pythons Life Of Brian is the most festive movie ever created and in actuality none of the supposed Christmas classics have any relevance to Christmas at all.

People have the right to choose what they want to do, you don't want to? That's fine but don't start dictating your beliefs onto others otherwise you start to piss people off.

Not to totally derail, but there is historical evidence of a man named jesus living during that time. How he was born and what he did is up to what you believe. 

You say people have a right to choose what they want to do and then you tell me in the same post that I should not start dictating my beliefs because I will piss people off.  LOL

Not to totally derail, but there is historical evidence of a man named jesus living during that time. How he was born and what he did is up to what you believe. 

There is no proof that would 100% make people believe in Jesus as in the son of God.  There is as much proof of him existing as aliens.

Anyone else see the irony in a guy called Devil preaching the Xmas message.

Just saying :P

New Jersey Devils fan is why I am called DeViLzzz. :)

There is no proof that would 100% make people believe in Jesus as in the son of God.  There is as much proof of him existing as aliens.

ffs read what I wrote. I said that the man existed. If he was the son of God or if he did any of the miracles the Bible says is up to your beliefs. 

You say people have a right to choose what they want to do and then you tell me in the same post that I should not start dictating my beliefs because I will piss people off.  LOL

Yeah, I fail to see your point. People want to make up their own mind and they don't want some random on the internet telling them what they should be watching during Xmas.

The 2 things are not mutually exclusive, its possible to believe in something while allowing others the right to believe in something different.

Dude... what?

http://www.interfaithcalendar.org/2015.htm

Let me just give you that link to read. See how many freaking religious holidays there are? There are plenty of other religions aside from Christianity that celebrate holidays. As you can see, damn near half the year is religious holidays of some sort or another. Not to mention that some religions have holiday periods that last several days or even weeks long.

I 99% agree with you. My only interjection is that Historically speaking, Jesus did exist. There's plenty of third party (eg: Non christian) evidence from other religious texts, as well as actual historical texts, that support his existence. Whether he was born on the 25th of December is of course a totally different topic. Odds are, no, he was not. I won't even get into the religious/supernatural aspects though. Just saying Jesus did exist historically. Anything else is up in the air :P

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

i feel like it was worth changing my Pic to The Interview for a week 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker