sony to screen the interview xmas day

jaggysnake57

Stop with this shit-slinging. You are not being forced to go see the movie if it really bugs you so damn much that this is going to release. Stay home and watch crappy Christmas movies all you want. You should have no say to what people do with their holiday. And not everyone celebrates Christmas, so your claim is invalid.

I am allowed to have a wholesome agenda for this world.  Is that so wrong?  Also it is not just about Christmas.  It is about being sensitive to people that do celebrate certain holidays and take them seriously and this time of year supposedly is to somewhat promote peace on Earth and good will to man.  How does this pathetic excuse for a movie do that?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

i feel like it was worth changing my Pic to The Interview for a week 

I will keep my pic as PhysX.  It is something that deserves some love where as this movie, The Interview, does not.

No it would not mean every day of the year.  You = moronic.

Every day of the year has a holiday, it might not be a christian holiday but that's irrelevant. 

You = Dumbass. 

Conceal your intentions

Whats that law which says all topics eventually end up as Jesus or WW2 if left long enough.

This topic :D

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I will keep my pic as PhysX.  It is something that deserves some love where as this movie, The Interview, does not.

not because i think the movie's worth it dude, it was worth it because we stood against hackers who might be terrorists 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Lmao. "wholesome agenda for this world" I cant stop laughing. 

What a clown. 

Conceal your intentions

FUCK YEA!

TAKE THAT NORTH KOREA

your avatar and that comment are just perfect haha

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Lmao. "wholesome agenda for this world" I cant stop laughing. 

What a clown. 

Yes I am a clown for wanting a better world. LOL!

Yes I am a clown for wanting a better world. LOL!

No your a clown for thinking that censoring media for the sake of holidays somehow makes the world better. 

If you really want to make the world better get off your ass and head to the local homeless shelter to hand out free food instead of posting nonsense on a tech forum.

Conceal your intentions

No your a clown for thinking that censoring media for the sake of holidays somehow makes the world better. 

If you really want to make the world better get off your ass and head to the local homeless shelter to hand out free food instead of posting nonsense on a tech forum.

The world needs bigger changes than just handing out free food at a homeless shelter.  As for helping out I applied to work at a soup kitchen and got no reply back so I tried to help and was not allowed to.  As for censorship sorry but certain things should not be said in this world and the people saying them eradicated.  Radical NWO ... one world with one government using common sense.

The world needs bigger changes than just handing out free food at a homeless shelter.  As for helping out I applied to work at a soup kitchen and got no reply back so I tried to help and was not allowed to.  As for censorship sorry but certain things should not be said in this world and the people saying them eradicated.  Radical NWO ... one world with one government using common sense.

Yeah I think I know why. 

As for "eradicating people that say certain things" that totally sounds smart man. I can really see the logic behind your powerful mind. Dont release certain movies on Christmas day because that is insensitive, but also execute people that say certain things. Got it. 

Conceal your intentions

So your a communist? You do realise that all experiments in communism have ended in a dictatorship, there's always one person who sees the opportunity and takes the power.

If you mean something like the UN governing the entire world, well if so then I don't even know how to digest that. The US government has difficulty passing laws which work across the entire country due to so many social variables. Different regions of every country in the world have a unique set of social and economical issues to deal with, there's no way bone governing body could keep everyone happy. Frankly we'd be better joining a cult and allowing a shaman to make our policies whilst high from licking toads.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

So your a communist? You do realise that all experiments in communism have ended in a dictatorship, there's always one person who sees the opportunity and takes the power.

If you mean something like the UN governing the entire world, well if so then I don't even know how to digest that. The US government has difficulty passing laws which work across the entire country due to so many social variables. Different regions of every country in the world have a unique set of social and economical issues to deal with, there's no way bone governing body could keep everyone happy. Frankly we'd be better joining a cult and allowing a shaman to make our policies whilst high from licking toads.

Do you think this might work as a form of government?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdgHD8vcHhE

Conceal your intentions

So you are communist that should be living in china. Your head is so far up your ass we cant find it. We can use what ever we want and it does not mean we are moving backwards. They are just words or movements or stuff. 

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

For the record I am not a communist.  My politics are not exactly that.  Also in regards to communism the reason it didn't work was because of the greed of the politicians involved.  If you have people working together in an honest effort to take care of their fellow man things similar to communism can work.

For the record I am not a communist.  My politics are not exactly that.  Also in regards to communism the reason it didn't work was because of the greed of the politicians involved.  If you have people working together in an honest effort to take care of their fellow man things similar to communism can work.

The ultimate arbitar final, history itself, would disagree with you on that one.

Yeah I think I know why. 

As for "eradicating people that say certain things" that totally sounds smart man. I can really see the logic behind your powerful mind. Dont release certain movies on Christmas day because that is insensitive, but also execute people that say certain things. Got it. 

Hey some people are worth killing ...

I forget where I heard that before.  It could have been a movie but who knows.

Communism is great on paper. However, in all of history, it's never worked. Until people evolve past personal flaws, greed, passion, anger, and self interest (Eg: Not for hundreds or thousands of years, if ever), then that kind of governing system will not work. Inevitably, someone will abuse the system.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Do you understand what being insensitive is?  Do you understand appropriateness and inappropriateness?  Anyway open your mind a little eh.

Serious?

Based on your posts, you are being insensitive, inappropriate and closed minded.

I assume/hope you were going for that.

Serious?

Based on your posts, you are being insensitive, inappropriate and closed minded.

I assume/hope you were going for that.

I am open to listening to anything but just because I disagree with it and won't support it doesn't mean I am close minded.  As for being insensitive and inappropriate tell me where I did this.

I am open to listening to anything but just because I disagree with it and won't support it doesn't mean I am close minded.  As for being insensitive and inappropriate tell me where I did this.

If don't or can't understand how you might come off as closed minded, insensitive and inappropriate, try rereading your own posts, especially from the first 2 pages. If you still do not understand at the very least how you were acting inappropriately, then you really are insensitive and closed minded, or of course you could just be a troll.

Hey man if you want to troll people about this good for you, I just don't care that much.

You are right... in theory

the problem is that it will never work, as there WILL be people who will find the place to use it for his own good

Sensitivity... that is a joke. We are sitting in our warm house, typing on our powerful computers, whether a holiday is sensitive or not, yet, people die in wars, poverty is everywhere, criminals are doing their stuff.... yet, you are saying that be sensitive

If don't or can't understand how you might come off as closed minded, insensitive and inappropriate, try rereading your own posts, especially from the first 2 pages. If you still do not understand at the very least how you were acting inappropriately, then you really are insensitive and closed minded, or of course you could just be a troll.

Hey man if you want to troll people about this good for you, I just don't care that much.

If one of the things that bothered you was me saying I should kill for a cause so be it.  As for being close minded I am not.  I can hear and understand other view points.  I am not deaf or stupid.  As for being a troll this is definitely not what I am doing.