sony to screen the interview xmas day

jaggysnake57

Well, shit. That proves that it really was just a publicity stunt. Who said that Sony cares about employees' privacy again?

Cancelling it only to to release it without a delay is just crazy. 

For the record I am not a communist.  My politics are not exactly that.  Also in regards to communism the reason it didn't work was because of the greed of the politicians involved.  If you have people working together in an honest effort to take care of their fellow man things similar to communism can work.

And if companies didn't try to create monopolies, mislead consumers, try to control prices, etc., capitalism would be perfect. You are literally saying that communism would be perfect in the conditions that would make communism perfect.

Well, shit. That proves that it really was just a publicity stunt. Who said that Sony cares about employees' privacy again?

Cancelling it only to to release it without a delay is just crazy. 

What? The hacked data is gonna come out sooner or later anyway. Better to call the hackers bluff (or not bluff) and get the data out in the open NOW, rather then some indeterminate amount of time later, with it hanging over the heads of the company and the employees.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

First of all I don't believe in any god.  Second I think the world could stop being stupid at times and releasing a movie like this on a holiday is stupid.  In regards to not everyone celebrating Christmas I can understand that argument but society should be sensitive to people who do.  

How the fuck is it insensitive?

Like, holy shit.

So its cool now? The worries they previously had are now gone? I call bullshit and this is all marketing.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

This conversation got genocidal dystopian really quickly

Welcome to LLT Forums.

At least the conversation makes sense in this thread as opposed AMD vs Intel or NVIDIA vs AMD GPU threads.

*Praying my Cinema gets their shit together and plays the movie*

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

"Sony Pictures Confirms 'The Interview' Will Not Release In Australia"

Awwww!

Thanks, Sony!

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

You said enough with this post.  Oh people ....

Look no, I get what you're saying and all. But not all people are religious or follow Christianity. On top of that, Christmas has become pretty much everything but what the original reason for the holiday is for. I can understand if it makes a certain group of people upset or offended but, they kinda need to get over it. The world isn't going to stop just because this one group of people are offended. Well... ok... apparently this movie has had this crap happen to it because of some whiny Asian guy but.... in general the world isn't going to stop for a certain group of people because they're offended or upset because something is happening on their groups "holy day" or whatever.

I would say more but, we're delving into dangerous territory here concerning politics and religion and I don't discuss these things much because it just ends up being a shitstorm.