OMG, that's amazing! I just love tinkering so much! Man, I really need to find some junk to fiddle around with myself, now! ^^

I really need to invest in a soldering iron after christmas - I'll learn soldering and fix my broken shit so hard! ;)

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Finally_1.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Glad to see this finally coming together :)

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Doesn't putting rad's on top of the PC's kind of defeat the purpose of the entire project? Those will allow heat to dissipate inside the room instead of outside. More so than the metal pipes some are talking about.

Material Design! The way of the future...

Looks like you have your Google résumé sorted!

You guys have a bad habit of teasing us with future videos, after months of talking about it, I guess I just wished for a little more. Can we expect part 2 soon?

Also the video looked fantastic, you guys really upped the game editing this one!

Finnaly YES, but wont there not be enough pressure to push all that liquid all the way up the walls ?

Aselwyn1

hold on, arent you guys moving to a new place?

when you move, whats gonna happen here?

Doesn't putting rad's on top of the PC's kind of defeat the purpose of the entire project? Those will allow heat to dissipate inside the room instead of outside. More so than the metal pipes some are talking about.

I think that rads are for back-up so they can unplug each PC from whole system and run it outside of it. That's why it have four quick disconnects.

So i see so many complaints on the Youtube comments on like how they paid for it and wat they gonna do with the house when they move to the office these are pretty easy explanations.

1. They probably have made the money back that they put into the project, from videos being released during and after the filming, also since they buy so much stuff they probably get discounts etc
2. And for people wondering about the house they could easily turn the LMG house into Staff Accommodations or rent the rooms out and make money from it

btw great video Linus

1. They probably have made the money back that they put into the project, from videos being released during and after the filming, also since they buy so much stuff they probably get discounts etc

Woah woah, buddy

You are saying that they are not a non profit organization, but actually they earn(!!!!!!) money out of the videos?

How dare they spend money, that they earned! And using the discounts... it is unbearable

And yet, they make a whole room with powerful PC so they can edit videos quicker so we can watch more bad penis jokes!?!

It is outrageous !

/sarcasm

Its finally here :) Wow what a great video. 

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

This gonna be good!

But I thought the point for the whole fundraiser project was to move into a new office? :o

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Awesome! Just watched it and it exceeded my expectations hugely! I love the material design thing that Edzel is doing.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Only 2 issues with this build, first, the copper tubing.  With those long runs, not only will you lose quite a bit of heat in between the PC's and the radiators, but you will also absorb heat into the cooled water in the supply pipe.  Now the easy fix is to simply insulate those tubes, which I hope they did.  Second, being in Canada, those radiators can cause your water to freeze quite easily, causing not only the PC's to overheat from lack of circulation, but cracking joints and conduit.  The only way I know to fix this is to introduce an antifreeze into the water, but with the temps you guys get up there, the amount of antifreeze needed will cause a drop in your heat transfer rate to the liquid. Now, I haven't done the math, but hopefully there will be enough heat transfer to still do the job.  Can't wait to see how everything was overcome.  Great video!

I can't wait for the rest of the other videos, its been so long when I first heard this on the WAN Show. Kinda sucks that they are going to be moving into a new office and might not do this again, although I hope they do!

"A very inspirational quote"

Luke is wearing an Armor for Sleep shirt? There should be a matchbox car in a reservoir (or, in the mineral oil tank).

I think that rads are for back-up so they can unplug each PC from whole system and run it outside of it. That's why it have four quick disconnects.

Did not realize that. That would make sense.

This project was in fact completed at the end of september. It has just taken them all that time to produce the videos. Even though all the editors were getting beefier hardware..... 

I know that, my question still remains valid.

I would not make a setup like that if i were going to move within a 6 month. and im sure they already had internal discussions about moving for awhile.

@nicklmg how long did those material design animations took to create lol. My estimate would be at least 10 hours for the series for the animations alone. 

OT: AWESOME and really a dream come true. Shame that LMG will be moving soon...

Interested in Business and Technology