*update* Lizard Squad At It Again -_- "Xboxlive"

JAKEBAB

post-1006-0-74871000-1417487207_thumb.pn

So just got on xbox live and couldn't see my friends list then decided to message xbox support on twitter got usual response of there working hard to fix it then i try to play forza horizon 2 (which i bought on the xbox store) and got an error so i searched it up that gave me a link to a reddit post made 40min ago linking lizard squad so yay they have to ruin everyones day for no reason i really hope people do something about these guys they are only hurting the gaming community unlike other activists that actually have a reason and try to impact gamers as little as possible.

Edit: here is there twitter if anyone wanted updates they are now saying sony had it worse. wonder if microsoft will end up being worse since it sounds like they will hit again on christmas :(

https://twitter.com/LizardPatrol

They are also finding this very amusing and linking this https://t.co/arRZcAiboG

post-1006-0-40128500-1417488856_thumb.pn

UPDATE: Just checked microsoft support and this is awesome haha! Fake account still funny tho

post-1006-0-26876400-1417490209.png

DoucheSquad*

At least anon does things for a reason.

"Shout out to @LizardPatrol for being losers living in their mom's basement" -XboxSupport

IDN2pzD.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

How has that twitter account not been banned yet?

That's what I wanna know...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

DoucheSquad*

At least anon does things for a reason.

I think Anonymous is the only hacker organization that are dubbed as "terrorists" but really they're just trying to shout out the opinions of the masses(IMO). :D

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

The service has been down for over an hour now. Radio silence from Microsoft, and their status page even says everything is "up and running."

I feel as though we should stop giving them attention 

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

I think Anonymous is the only hacker organization that are dubbed as "terrorists" but really they're just trying to shout out the opinions of the masses(IMO). :D

I don't agree with a lot of the opinions. But they do things for the right reason. Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean they're "terrorists". Grow a spine people.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I find it funny. I knew about it because my mate and our peasant roommate couldn't play anything (my mate does play PC). I almost posted about it but I didn't have any info on it being a DDoS or anything so I didn't wanna just throw out "LOL XBOX LIVE IS DOWN"

So yea... 

Jeez can't they actually do something important with those skills besides fucking with everyone ?! Look at Anonymous sure they do some bad stuff but they also do good stuff as well, as exposing videos, hidden documents, text messages which can help police find culprits.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

The service has been down for over an hour now. Radio silence from Microsoft, and their status page even says everything is "up and running."

My mate called support, they're running off a cached version of the site. All of their servers are down.

Jeez can't they actually do something important with those skills besides fucking with everyone ?! Look at Anonymous sure they do some bad stuff but they also do good stuff as well, as exposing videos, hidden documents, text messages which can help police find culprits.

They're also helping on the current rallies on HK. (about the police handling the rallies badly) :)

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

My mate called support, they're running off a cached version of the site. All of their servers are down.

Oh wow. Had no idea it included their website too.

How do you even pull off shit like this?!

Kid all you want about being script kiddies, You can't just take down Microsoft with a hack you download off a anonymous website.

Do they Have a botnet? If so how has it not been discovered.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

How do you even pull off shit like this?!

Kid all you want about being script kiddies, You can't just take down Microsoft with a hack you download off a anonymous website.

Do they Have a botnet? If so how has it not been discovered.

You can rent a botnet by the hour. 

If anyone can find out who these dildo's are they should be publicly executed. 

Executed for taking down an online service? Calm your farm, mate.

They definitely should be facing charges though, hopefully one day one of these dumb fucks gets reprimanded so far up his arse that all his other little lizard buddies run with their tails between their legs.

They certainly want to hope they don't get caught, not only will they be liable for any damages,  they will be charged under anti terror laws for both claiming to be affiliated with ISIS and making bomb threats about US planes.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Why can't they do something useful for once?

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Executed for taking down an online service? Calm your farm, mate.

They definitely should be facing charges though, hopefully one day one of these dumb fucks gets reprimanded so far up his arse that all his other little lizard buddies run with their tails between their legs.

They should be raped anally and then beheaded in front of their mothers, while their mothers are also raped anally (because they were terrible parent's). 

You can rent a botnet by the hour.

That would make sense... But you need a massive botnet. I'm thinking maybe a 40 Gbps Botnet might not even cut.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China