[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

depends on the definition of junk foods, as you know, this is on LTT we are talking about, people in US don't serve you junk food that's made near a contaminated water near a drainage, yes you know what i'm talking about, people here on LTT are definitely not eating them if that's what you're talking about , because unlike India, there are health standards any local or private stores that need to follow or else they get shut down abroad in US or CA , so i won't really come here and say to people don't eat at mcdonalds or have a pack of cheetos or get a slice of pizza,or any of the junks people eat over there.

Leave "India" and "Streets" from this ......:blink:.....But we can say good of factory made food from abroad India..I do support that...:rolleyes:

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2

So, these are pretty much the best thing ever:

-snip-

^_^

I used to have a caramel slice pretty much every week day for lunch, those things are amazing. 

@Wauthar - It reminds me of "bajadera". "Bajadera" is so tasty :D

@LoneRangerS - I'd get sick from that much of it...

It was either a caramel slice or a coconut slice after lunch, i seem to have adapted to junk food... Can eat endless amounts of chocolate without getting sick, can also manage 2 large pizzas in one sitting... 

It was either a caramel slice or a coconut slice after lunch, i seem to have adapted to junk food... Can eat endless amounts of chocolate without getting sick, can also manage 2 large pizzas in one sitting... 

Amount of food is not a problem for me, i can eat a whole lot :D The problem is a lot of sweets... I get sick after certain amount, and it depends on the days. Some days i can barely even smell them, some days i can eat them all day long (once woke up and had such a strong craving for sweets that i didn't even wash my face before eating them).

Amount of food is not a problem for me, i can eat a whole lot :D The problem is a lot of sweets... I get sick after certain amount, and it depends on the days. Some days i can barely even smell them, some days i can eat them all day long (once woke up and had such a strong craving for sweets that i didn't even wash my face before eating them).

Yeah, i'm more of a savoury than a sweet person... Not really that fond of sweets, or those high in sugar, tend to just give me bad headaches. 

This box of 22 small ones lasts me either a week or 3 days ^_^

We'll see

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Ended up eating a big roast with potatoes and gravy at a friends place.. Almost dead.. Too much food

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

if you've only got 2000 calories to spend why are you spending so much of it on a drink that doesn't satisfy or fill your belly? eat your calories don't drink them lol

what about other acidic foods like pickles? and is it really a sad thing that you can't handle sodas anymore?

Because cheat day.

Every day is a cheat day. :ph34r:

Nah, 1 day per week is all :P

Nah, 1 day per week is all :P

Day.. week.. all the same to me. :D

Day.. week.. all the same to me. :D

For you... YEAH :o

I eat barely any junk food, my awesome mom makes so many meals that are healthy and really good too. But then again, I'm a teenager so I'm always really hungry lol

O1QHGm5.jpg

O1QHGm5.jpg

Ramen?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Ramen?

Yeah, noodles and boiled some eggs. Some presliced hamblocks, and some vegetables.

Yeah, noodles and boiled some eggs. Some presliced hamblocks, and some vegetables.

yee, this is what my mom cooks when we have no clue what to eat. she takes imported instant ramen from thailand, mixes it with some shrimp, spinach, kimchi, and tops it with a poached egg. marvelous dish that could be made in 30 minutes or less

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Got lazy with my homemade school lunch.

Fried up some chopped bacon and sausages with diced potates and seasoned heavily with curry, black pepper and salt.

Not too bad if i do say so myself

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Got lazy with my homemade school lunch.

Fried up some chopped bacon and sausages with diced potates and seasoned heavily with curry, black pepper and salt.

Not too bad if i do say so myself

so some homemade hash?

so some homemade hash?

Hash means something entirely different to me

Hash means something entirely different to me

what does it mean to you? because in america, what you just described earlier was hash.