[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

Home made potato salad = greatest thing on ear when made right. I could eat it all day every day. :wub:

52191647.jpg

We wanted our freedom, yo. B)

It's like an extra cheat day?

Yes! Yes it is! Thanksgiving and Fourth of July (sometimes Christmas dinner) are days where the calories are not counted, where mankind can eat and enjoy, and delight, into the dishes of greatness and go up a pant size or three. B)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa  ................... whoa

I thought eating raw chicken was an instant death sentence.

@ the beginning he said something about trusting his supply chain or something and totally advises against anyone else following his... "recipe"

edit he said that when he asked his suppliers for chicken for this purpose they replied that due to insurance reasons they can't recommend anything outright but sold him this.

either way. this is one crazy trust fall activity in your meat supply chain. God damn.

dortoz 4 lyf

01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

Main Rig: i7-4790K | Corsair H100i | Asus Z97 | 16GB Ripjaws | 4TB WD Black/512GB SSD | x2 R9 290x | NZXT H440 | HX1000i | 6 Noctuas   [spoiler=SILENT BUILD] Silent build: i5-4460, Be Quiet! Pure Rock, Asrock H97, 8GB HyperX, Samsung 850 Evo 500gb, MSI GTX 970, Be Quiet! Silent Base 800, EVGA Supernova GS 650w 

AMD CPU's. [spoiler=] thats right m8 get 420 no scoped 

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa  ................... whoa

I thought eating raw chicken was an instant death sentence.

@ the beginning he said something about trusting his supply chain or something and totally advises against anyone else following his... "recipe"

edit he said that when he asked his suppliers for chicken for this purpose they replied that due to insurance reasons they can't recommend anything outright but sold him this.

either way. this is one crazy trust fall activity in your meat supply chain. God damn.

You can eat raw meat if it's not infected with anything. I know raw beef is eaten in a few places in Europe sometimes.

You can eat raw meat if it's not infected with anything. I know raw beef is eaten in a few places in Europe sometimes.

oh of course I've had steak tartar and horse sashimi before along with eating raw egg dishes as well but I've been raised to FEAR raw chicken

oh of course I've had steak tartar and horse sashimi before along with eating raw egg dishes as well but I've been raised to FEAR raw chicken

Raw chicken... Not so good no

Good god when you eat a green apple. (those completely green ones)

The sheer acidity on it, it's not an understatement to say it feels like your teeth are disintegrating.

You mean granny smith???

Yep.

Good god when you eat a green apple. (those completely green ones)

The sheer acidity on it, it's not an understatement to say it feels like your teeth are disintegrating.

They're pretty plain imo.  :unsure:

Well, they're awesome! My favorite kind :D I can eat heaps of them :D

Can barely eat one, such high acidity

Can barely eat one, such high acidity

Hmm, i like the sourer ones better :D 

While i was dieting, i had fruits for breakfast, and since it was usually granny smith apples, my father was buying them in huge bags of 10kg's :D I remember how happy i was with him bringing so many of them :D :D :D

Also, i noticed that we actually have a wide variety of ice-creams here, but i never cared...

Actually found Hagen-Dazs here, and i plan on trying it :D

And if i find, i'm trying mint chocolate one (@techswede) :D

Hmm, i like the sourer ones better :D

While i was dieting, i had fruits for breakfast, and since it was usually granny smith apples, my father was buying them in huge bags of 10kg's :D I remember how happy i was with him bringing so many of them :D :D :D

Really? I like red apples but not that much...

Really? I like red apples but not that much...

Well, they're not that bad, but too sweet for my taste :)

Well, they're not that bad, but too sweet for my taste :)

Green one... too sour :P

Green one... too sour :P

Well, i guess we like different kinds of fruits:P

Well, i guess we like different kinds of fruits:P

Watermelons= winningmelons

Watermelons= winningmelons

Meh, depends if it's ripe enough... We bought one (only 20c (euros, not dollars) a kg), but i didn't want to eat it since the previous one wasn't sweet enough :P

I like my watermelon sweet :P

Meh, depends if it's ripe enough... We bought one (only 20c (euros, not dollars) a kg), but i didn't want to eat it since the previous one wasn't sweet enough :P

I like my watermelon sweet :P

Yeah same

Yeah same

And sadly, i'll have to wait a little bit more for good, ripe, watermelons :D

I like my watermelons too but a honeydew or a cantaloupe from a non mass production type farm is otherworldly.

also I like my apples on the tart side as well. the pink lady varietal is a nice balance

What is it with 'my' apples and 'my' watermelon. :P

I see it all the time, that way of speaking.

I like my watermelons too but a honeydew or a cantaloupe from a non mass production type farm is otherworldly.

also I like my apples on the tart side as well. the pink lady varietal is a nice balance

I like honeydew sometimes, cannot stand cantaloupes though.