[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

It's a pill which allows you to eat foods containing gluten, you take one before eating the food.

It 'absorbs' it somehow so that you only get  minimal damage.

That is sweet! I want that for sure!

So this was on Imgur..

Hmm nice.....

Man, I tried coca cola again.

Instant shits.

Guess my stomach isn't able to handle the acid anymore.

So this was on Imgur..

-snip-

tumblr_inline_mya7mplzxq1sqtc0p.gif

Man, I tried coca cola again.

Instant shits.

Guess my stomach isn't able to handle the acid anymore.

if you've only got 2000 calories to spend why are you spending so much of it on a drink that doesn't satisfy or fill your belly? eat your calories don't drink them lol

what about other acidic foods like pickles? and is it really a sad thing that you can't handle sodas anymore?

Less Junk〓 More Healthy Life....:rolleyes:

I drink tea and eat Rice and Vegetables,Fish,Egg fry(omelet) later for Breakfast (Varies day to day)

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2

Less Junk〓 More Healthy Life.... :rolleyes:

I drink tea and eat Rice and Vegetables,Fish,Egg fry(omelet) later for Breakfast (Varies day to day)

Fuck that. Junk food ftw.

Fuck that. Junk food ftw.

Reason ?

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2

Reason ?

Because you don't need to constantly eat healthy stuff to be healthy, and junk food tastes good,

Less Junk〓 More Healthy Life.... :rolleyes:

that means every Indian should be health, you know we don't. not to mention the brahmins,they are even obese for they can not even eat non vegs 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Because you don't need to constantly eat healthy stuff to be healthy, and junk food tastes good,

Yeah its easy and tasty...But what about cholestrol,obesity,Heart Problems,lack of nutrients ?

Yeah its easy and tasty...But what about cholestrol,obesity,Heart Problems,lack of nutrients ?

Eating junk food isn't going to destroy your health if your diet is regular enough.

see my post above. people in India by religion don't even eat non veg and eat normally are obese and have cholesterol as well. to make it fair, even mummies had heard attack 

they didn't eat junk food to get one.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Eating junk food isn't going to destroy your health if your diet is regular enough.

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/reasons-eating-junk-food-not-good-3364.html

you're missing the point, no one is saying eat only junk food. but they aren't alone the factors of anything. saying dont eat them at all is cynical. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

you're missing the point, no one is saying eat only junk food. but they aren't alone the factors of anything. saying dont eat them at all is cynical. 

I swear if someone took my chocolate pretzels away from me I'd jab them in the neck with something.

see my post above. people in India by religion don't even eat non veg and eat normally are obese and have cholesterol as well. to make it fair, even mummies had heard attack

they didn't eat junk food to get one.

Do we get chemical-fertilizer free food in india? What about the "NOODLES" case?

Oh boy a site full of garbage I don't care about. I'm healthy enough and eat junk food like you wouldn't believe.

Take care of your health yourself.....I don't make decision of yours to what to eat....You make the decision...

Do we get chemical-fertilizer free food in india? What about the "NOODLES" case?

i've been eating noodles since child, i'm alive, indians are case made for overreacting, the govt is ok people serving adulterated food in mass and harming levels of food coloring in streets, but now all of the sudden they care about cadmium, lead, arsenic levels in the powder? yes they can be bought down and make it safe again, but nope, people care about a manufactured maggie over the junk they eat on streets ? you know how hypocritical is that of indians to do ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Take care of your health yourself.....I don't make decision of yours to what to eat....You make the decision...

;) A bag of Cheetos isn't going to concern me.

i've been eating noodles since child, i'm alive, indians are case made for overreacting, the govt is ok people serving adulterated food in mass and harming levels of food coloring in streets, but now all of the sudden they care about cadmium, lead, arsenic levels in the powder? yes they can be bought down and make it safe again, but nope, people care about a manufactured maggie over the junk they eat on streets ? you know how hypocritical is that of indians to do ?

What you said means junk food in Indians streets are not also good....Then what's the point of you in supporting junk foods?

;) A bag of Cheetos isn't going to concern me.

Do you drink coke ?

What you said means junk food in Indians streets are not also good....Then what's the point of you in supporting junk foods?

depends on the definition of junk foods, as you know, this is on LTT we are talking about, people in US don't serve you junk food that's made near a contaminated water near a drainage, yes you know what i'm talking about, people here on LTT are definitely not eating them if that's what you're talking about , because unlike India, there are health standards any local or private stores that need to follow or else they get shut down abroad in US or CA , so i won't really come here and say to people don't eat at mcdonalds or have a pack of cheetos or get a slice of pizza,or any of the junks people eat over there.  

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker