[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

You know your El Paso's :P

You have that weird dryness in your mouth?

its a weird dry slimy feel that doesnt go away even swishing water in it. also my teeth feel different which is weird because I uhh never feel my teeth.

also remember I don't eat sugars at all. like the last time I had sodas was last summer kind of thing. and because of this I think I am better at detecting this abnormal sugar intake.

its a weird dry slimy feel that doesnt go away even swishing water in it. also my teeth feel different which is weird because I uhh never feel my teeth.

also remember I don't eat sugars at all. like the last time I had sodas was last summer kind of thing. and because of this I think I am better at detecting this abnormal sugar intake.

Yup, pretty similar to that... It's that weird feeling around (and sometimes even themselves)  your teeth...

I can eat huge amounts of sugar, drink juices (I like schweppes)... Whenever i drink Cola (and usually Pepsi), i get that weird feeling... And i drink it very, very rarely... And the feeling isn't as strong as yours...

Another reason why Schweppes is better :D

Yup, pretty similar to that... It's that weird feeling around (and sometimes even themselves)  your teeth...

I can eat huge amounts of sugar, drink juices (I like schweppes)... Whenever i drink Cola (and usually Pepsi), i get that weird feeling... And i drink it very, very rarely... And the feeling isn't as strong as yours...

Must be the acid.

Hah, I noticed....

I notice that I eat junkfood, but I still am losing weight. Also still eating normal dinners.

Just the thing is.... I eat less, I am content with less. Yesterday was my cheat day and still stayed at 2000 kcal.

It's like... a complete 180 in your relationship with food. I still like it, but I don't grab it any chance I get anymore.

All this talk about 'eating healthy' and  'diets'.. You realize it's all irrelevant once you're in this mindset. No need for food gimmicks or anything. 

Hah, I noticed....

I notice that I eat junkfood, but I still am losing weight. Also still eating normal dinners.

Just the thing is.... I eat less, I am content with less. Yesterday was my cheat day and still stayed at 2000 kcal.

It's like... a complete 180 in your relationship with food. I still like it, but I don't grab it any chance I get anymore.

All this talk about 'eating healthy' and  'diets'.. You realize it's all irrelevant once you're in this mindset. No need for food gimmicks or anything. 

yeah man. for me I've done a lot of weird things with food that not many normal people would even consider doing but the first and best change I did was to reclassify sodas as a desert and not a beverage. water tea and coffee those I consider a beverage. I even shifted most juices into the desert category

Felt like it was time for a summery snack

Wassermelone

UKuBcM7.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well, my father went to the country side leaving me with virtually no spending money (i'm not kidding!), save for the money that's for my scholarship, that i'm not touching even if i'm near death from hunger...

Well, because of that, i'm eating at my mother's place, and i can only say one thing. She's a superb cook! If she were to serve me a greasy blanket, i probably could eat it :D

Wassermelone

That's German :o

just saw this... I'm still trying to wrap my head around it... I know I definitely won't ever EVER try this I get a gag reflex with soggy bread.

Watermelon - Blue Cheese - Basil Sandwich.

just saw this... I'm still trying to wrap my head around it... I know I definitely won't ever EVER try this I get a gag reflex with soggy bread.

My father used to eat cheese with watermelon.,... :D

My father used to eat cheese with watermelon.,... :D

I've had ham wrapped melon before it was an odd but strangely fitting combination. and I regularly sprinkle salt on my watermelon but I guess its my distinct dislike of soggy bread. separating the watermelon with cheese I can wrap my head around a bit easier. and I guess the point of the video wasn't about this pairing but to see regular foods in a new light and well I, for one, am looking at my fruit drawer and cheese with a new eye.

Throwing shade on omega 3...

I've always taken omega 3 as dogma, something to not question at all but now I just.... don't know anymore.

My family went to a bbq, they brought some meat over too.

Well, I took the meat out of the microwave where it was stored.

But no, hit the microwave door by accident and 70% of the meat fell on the floor....

Still, checked to see if it was nasty or dirty and ate what I could from the meat that fell on the ground....

Sigh... Fuuuuuuu.

I've had ham wrapped melon before it was an odd but strangely fitting combination.

Serrano ham wrapped around honey melon is very common I think.

Ill do poached eggs now, Im excited. 

I "ate" beer :)

This beer keg is great because there's a CO2 cartridge built-in so it doesn't taste like canned beer

post-160594-0-64794600-1437247761_thumb.

post-160594-0-64794600-1437247761_thumb.

Replace the watermelon with salmon cooked well done stove top over fresh basil and parsley, lemon pepper all over and maybe some lightly singed lemon zest too.

Make the sandwich with the salmon cold or hot.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Calamari is shit? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note to self.. Add less habanero to the marinade next time.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Title sounds amazing! But the link is a 404. 

It's a pill which allows you to eat foods containing gluten, you take one before eating the food.

It 'absorbs' it somehow so that you only get  minimal damage.