[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

What is it with 'my' apples and 'my' watermelon. :P

I see it all the time, that way of speaking.

yeah thinking about the wording is weird. I wonder how it came about.

Saw this on Imgur..

It's a goodthing I ate before stepping in here ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I eat an average amount of junk food. I don't feel the need to cut them out. I think I'd go crazy if I ate nothing but healthy foods.

My breakfast is usually just a bowl of cereal followed by a cup of coffee then some fruit (either a banana or an apple)

Usually have a chicken roll for lunch

Dinner can be random. It's either Spaghetti with Bolognaise, homemade Chicken nuggets & Potato Chips (Fries), or Chicken curry with rice

The junk foods I have usually consist of either chocolate bars, crisps (you might call them chips if you're from America), maybe some cookies

YUS!!!
I am 100% sure that I am 100kg now (down from 110)

Weighed on a hospital scale.

That's 220 lbs..... Awesome.

(I know, food thread but... it's related)

I just finished a 400g bag of BBQ chips, downed with 2 cans of Coke Zero. Yet I'm skinnier than a tree.

oh your body is gonna give up on much sooner than you'd like, trust me

oh your body is gonna give up on much sooner than you'd like, trust me

Bullcrap..(partially)

I guess I have a taste more on the exotic side.

Yes I took these pictures.

Warning Large Images

EupDXYH.jpglxBF4fT.jpg

X4WybAc.jpg

nyJeNwz.jpg

Dy3te4m.jpg

2AXjirj.jpg

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

i really really love vietnamese food tbh, especially pho. i practically can't live without that nice warm flavorful broth, al dente rice noodles, the whole 9 yards. i wouldn't be friends with anybody who doesn't like pho or vietnamese food in general.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i really really love vietnamese food tbh, especially pho. i practically can't live without that nice warm flavorful broth, al dente rice noodles, the whole 9 yards. i wouldn't be friends with anybody who doesn't like pho or vietnamese food in general.

Pho is amazing. I could eat that stuff for months on end.

Pho is amazing. I could eat that stuff for months on end.

Seriously, if i could eat pho for breakfast, lunch, and dinner without gaining weight, i would. It's just so aromatic and tasty. Too bad where i live there's only a handful of good pho restaurants around here, the rest usually use canned broth or something and it usually tastes like crap. the bay area usually has the best pho ever tbh.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I could live on pho as well. its basically the perfect meal.

question. do you add any of those condiments to the soup or just drink it unadulterated? myself, I do it completely without any extra stuff to complicate the flavors.

I could live on pho as well. its basically the perfect meal.

question. do you add any of those condiments to the soup or just drink it unadulterated? myself, I do it completely without any extra stuff to complicate the flavors.

i add a little hoisin sauce, but i go crazy with the sriracha because i like everything spicy. :D

I never ate pho... Hell, i hadn't even heard about it till now...

It's great.

Just had some nice chicken breast seasoned with BBQ el paso (Fajita) with onions and peppers, Some good lean protein right there! Now time to lift 

Just had some nice chicken breast seasoned with BBQ el paso (Fajita) with onions and peppers, Some good lean protein right there! Now time to lift

El paso? Makes me think of Breaking Bad.

Some company that makes seasonings, tortillas which local shops sell at extortionate rates. 

That'd be above us. :P

Some company that makes seasonings, tortillas which local shops sell at extortionate rates. 

And yet they're not even based in El Paso, cheap here at least.

Ah, in series it's a place :P

That'd be above us. :P

And yet they're not even based in El Paso, cheap here at least.

Oh so that is a real place

Slept a lot today so i missed my usual dinner spot.. 

Finally getting around to making it now.. At midnight

Chickenlegs and fries made in the oven will have to do 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Okay so found out that Pepsi contains 10,8 grams of sugar per 100ml, 44kcal per 100ml.

Coca Cola has 10,6 grams of sugar per 100ml, 42 kcal per 100ml.

Fun random fact to remember :P 

So Pepsi is in theory worse for you (but like so little it doesn't matter)

Slept a lot today so i missed my usual dinner spot.. 

Finally getting around to making it now.. At midnight

Chickenlegs and fries made in the oven will have to do 

That's quite healthy.

That's quite healthy.

Sarcasm?

I genuinely have no idea if it is or not

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"