[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

Discuss anything food related here, it's what this thread is for, we all have this thing (food) in common besides tech.

Too much junkfood to be honest. I nreally need to cut down

For breakfast, either tea and toast, omelets,  sandwiches, leftover dinners, pancakes.. 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

If i knew i didn't get fat from all the junk food i would eat all day long especially burgers and chinese food

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I really don't eat junk food. Been to McDonalds twice in my life. I do occasionally stop by the grocery store on the way to school and buy some snacks (Doritos, Hot Fries, Pop Tarts, Swedish Fish, Beef jerky) but for the most part, I try to keep it healthy  :) And I don't like soda.. like, at all. 

Breakfast varies a lot. Sometimes it's like some French toast and bacon with a side of fruits, or an omelet with tons of veggies, cheese, and meat, sometimes it's cereal with chocolate milk, or chicken noodle soup, etc.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I prefer my home cooked meals. I can go for some McDonalds when i'm in town and hungry though.

My breakfast is usually french toast or fried eggs.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Ahh, junk food, my life sustenance. I eat plenty, but that's just because it's easier, faster, and cheaper.

I might be wrong.

I seem to always end up eating junk food for lunch but thats only the ever meal i eat junk food :/

I don't eat breakfast i guess a coffee would be my breakfast though

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Everyday for lunch I either eat like 5 sandwiches a fry, soda and shake from mcdonalds or I have a pizza from Little Caesars and a two liter soda. So a lot. :P

Most of the time I wake up too late for breakfast but when I do eat it, it's usually a bowl or two of instant ramen.

Yeah, it's a miracle I'm not dead yet lol.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I prefer my home cooked meals. I can go for some McDonalds when i'm in town and hungry though.

My breakfast is usually french toast or fried eggs.

Good though, eggs are damn healthy.

I am convinced my godlike body frame (even though I am fat) of a bodybuilder stems from egg eating almost every day since I was a child. :P

I just finished a 400g bag of BBQ chips, downed with 2 cans of Coke Zero. Yet I'm skinnier than a tree.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I just finished a 400g bag of BBQ chips, downed with 2 cans of Coke Zero. Yet I'm skinnier than a tree.

20k calorie lunches... Yeah I'm still only 140lbs at almost 6' tall.

Everyday for lunch I either eat like 5 sandwiches a fry, soda and shake from mcdonalds or I have a pizza from Little Caesars and a two liter soda. So a lot. :P

Most of the time I wake up too late for breakfast but when I do eat it, it's usually a bowl or two of instant ramen.

Yeah, it's a miracle I'm not dead yet lol.

Lucky, I am bulky. :(

Ignore the near empty bag of Doritos to the side...

I'm also bad with breakfast as I hardly eat it. My fav would be biscuits and gravy. To all those Brits ect who calls cookies biscuits, this is what I am talking about:

00a234be7eb16ef93e3bde97e69187cb.png

My metabolism is probably on overdrive.

Lucky, I am bulky. :(

Actually, it's not good looking bony. I'm like bony.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

My metabolism is probably on overdrive.

Actually, it's not good looking bony. I'm like bony.

Still better than bulky I suppose. :S

A lot of junkfood. If my girlfriend doesn't cook I'll pretty much never cook myself. I'll order a pizza or go to subway. 

Still underweight tho.

Also my breakfast usually consist of

2 friedeggs, a slice of bread, a huge cup of black tea ,some joguhrt with fresh fruit in it and a bowl of cruncy choco cereal 

Also if I feel like it I add some meat to my eggs. 

Does this awnser your questions? 

A lot of junkfood. If my girlfriend doesn't cook I'll pretty much never cook myself. I'll order a pizza or go to subway. 

Still underweight tho.

Also my breakfast usually consist of

2 friedeggs, a slice of bread, a huge cup of black tea ,some joguhrt with fresh fruit in it and a bowl of cruncy choco cereal 

Also if I feel like it I add some meat to my eggs. 

Does this awnser your questions? 

Yeah, but this thread is also for your enjoyment to share and talk. :P Not just  my questions.

I know mine is. :D

I'm twiggy with no muscle.

Strangely, my legs are huge and muscular, but there's nothing on top. 

Yay for fast metabolisms!

Over the summer I tried to gain weight. I had protein shakes, vitamin supplements, creatin, and like a 5k calorie daily diet. Gained a whopping 10 pounds in three months.. all of which I proceeded to lose in the first week of school.  :angry:

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I know mine is. :D

I'm twiggy with no muscle.

I have muscle but I have to take it with the fat so long as I  don't exercise.

Strangely, my legs are huge and muscular, but there's nothing on top. 

My thighs and shins are decently sized, solid muscle even though I'm lazy as hell. I can push around 300+lbs with them surprisingly enough.

Yeah, but this thread is also for your enjoyment to share and talk. :P Not just  my questions.

It's a joke. It's just that it seemed kind of a weird question to ask xD