[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

what does it mean to you? because in america, what you just described earlier was hash.

Pot.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Pot.

actually, yeah, they call that here too lmao. but foodwise, it's potatoes and meat

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

actually, yeah, they call that here too lmao. but foodwise, it's potatoes and meat

Alright. I learned something today^^

Cooking terminology wasnt covered in any of my english classes

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

hmm I do my eggs like this instead of fully hard boiled and solidified well... except for the starch I don't bother with that. I leave the eggs in there longer so its set a bit more but still nice and runny

hmm I do my eggs like this instead of fully hard boiled and solidified well... except for the starch I don't bother with that. I leave the eggs in there longer so its set a bit more but still nice and runny

What is that other stuff on the plate?  :unsure:

What is that other stuff on the plate?  :unsure:

not sure if I had to guess its a shogayaki pork? so a pork fried in some ginger soy sauce sake and sugar if its beef then some soy sauce garlic mirin sweet cooking wine and something something.  and both of those over rice.

hmm I do have some pork and beef in my fridge I could make either of them for lunch.... time to flip a coin.

I'm hungry.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Got the new Lays New York Reuben chips.. They're not bad per se, but are too pickly in taste for how a Reuben sandwich is.

I used mozzarella istead of tzatziki for my tomato bread and it is even better. 

post-160594-0-34230500-1437770908.jpg

I used mozzarella istead of tzatziki for my tomato bread and it is even better. 

I probably wouldn't use tzatziki in the first place. But man to I love mozarella and tomato on bread. Little bit of basil or pesto.. mmm..

I probably wouldn't use tzatziki in the first place.

But it's giving it a fresh taste though.

Next time I'll use both.

But it's giving it a fresh taste though.

Next time I'll use both.

It's acidic along with the tomatoes, I'd prefer mozzarella because it's slightly creamy.

Apple-pocalypse... I've been putting off doing this for a while but the crabapple tree in the back gave me 4 home depot bucket loads of apples to process.

I've apple sauced about half the bruised/imperfect ones so far

making apple pancakes with apple sauce now

I need more recipes. ASAP

later going to make a curry and blend a bunch of apples into that. I'm starting to ferment a bunch of bread and will make some cinnamon rolls with apples. I've never made a pie and these apples are too acidic for that.

Apple bread?

I like Android bread. 

Anyway, leaving the forum, like...forever.

Wanted to only say it here :P 

AlwaysFSX- You will surpass me in post count in this thread, and keep eating

Mahesvara, Techswede and .spider- keep eating guys, and try to get some healthy things in there too

Keep this thread alive in my memory :P

Later. (or not)

I like Android bread. 

Mahesvara, Techswede and .spider- keep eating guys, and try to get some healthy things in there too

Later. (or not)

Hey, i eat healthy (at least once per month) :D

And are you really leaving?

Hey, i eat healthy (at least once per month) :D

And are you really leaving?

Good, hehe.

Yeah, had enough of the shit flinging on this forum, not only that, when you try to be supportive you get shot down too. I will get my tech news elsewhere.

That's it really, if you want, my skype is on my profile.

Good, hehe.

Yeah, had enough of the shit flinging on this forum, not only that, when you try to be supportive you get shot down too. I will get my tech news elsewhere.

Hmmm, i understand you. You could just get your tech news somewhere else, but stay here in off-topic section :D

Hmm, i'll think about it. I'm not really big into Skype... I rarely use it...

Hmmm, i understand you. You could just get your tech news somewhere else, but stay here in off-topic section :D

Hmm, i'll think about it. I'm not really big into Skype... I rarely use it...

Nah, even then :P Just need to log out on my laptop, but that thing takes ages to update.

:( Bye

Good, hehe.

Could just ignore all threads except the glorious food thread. :ph34r:

I like Android bread. 

Later. (or not)

SHIT FUCK IN A WHILE ONLY THE CRAZIES WILL BE LEFT HERE

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Could just ignore all threads except the glorious food thread. :ph34r:

its basically all I do here.

setting foot in the tech parts of the forum leave a bad taste in my mouth.

so at the local grocery store in Canada... walking around the asian food section stuck between the soy sauces and noodles is this...

I had some bread dough fermenting in the fridge so that got quickly baked to test it out..
annnnndddd I inhaled half a jar and all the bread. I thought it would taste of garlic more or of vinegar more or spicier but its a nice smooth red pepper tasting paste it reminded me a lot of some antipasto spread I've had in the past.

5Jr0IGx.jpg