iPhone 6 hoax has people microwaving their new iPhones

Deletive

http://hardware-360.com/iphone-6-hoax-has-people-microwaving-their-new-iphones/

Thats just mean 

wave.png

I know it's simple for us to know but this is just mean for someone to make a hoax like this for none tech people.

It's sorta tech news related.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

If people are stupid to do that (which they are--I've already seen a bunch of people do it) then they deserve what happens.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

it's almost like I've seen this before

but anyone that does this really does deserve it since they're probably a danger to society if they possess a smartphone being this dumb.

Error: 410

Sadly this is not the first time iphone users have microwaved their phones.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

I like how they say it's from IOS 8. Because software could make phones microwavable.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I have zero sympathy for these people. Same thing goes for the people who thought IOS 7 made your phone waterproof.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Oh my god. The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.

but anyone that does this really does deserves it since they're probably a danger to society if they possess a smartphone being this dumb.

This?

A bunch of stupid motherfckers is what they are.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

but anyone that does this really does deserves it since they're probably a danger to society if they possess a smartphone being this dumb.

Yeah this started a couple years ago in a 4chan post.

Tons of people did it, it was all over the news, lol.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

This?

no, I meant when the same shit happened with the previous iOS and IP5, and then I think it even happened before that.

Error: 410

no, I meant when the same shit happened with the previous iOS and IP5, and then I think it even happened before that.

Ah, thought you mean the Wave thing.

This?

You guys are fast xD

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Whether you think the people who put their phones in the microwave are dumb, but what about the jerks who made this? They new some would fall for it and wreck their phones. That is pretty evil and really low. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Whether you think the people who put their phones in the microwave are dumb, but what about the jerks who made this? They new some would fall for it and wreck their phones. That is pretty evil and really low. 

I'm sorry but if I tell someone that their phone charges in the microwave and they do it, it's not my fault for them being dumb enough to try it.

xD

I find this hilarious, the idiocy of those people from the other post. 

My reaction to this post:

:huh:  :mellow:  -_-  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P

Oh god, what a bunch of imbeciles X'D

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Wow, shows how Apple users have the tech brain of a retarded goat. Which makes me Assume this is why they would buy an Iphone in the first place. post-110846-0-01265300-1411446249_thumb.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I'm sorry but if I tell someone that their phone charges in the microwave and they do it, it's not my fault for them being dumb enough to try it.

Exactly, it's just as if someone was to say that pouring lemon juice in your car gives it more horsepower. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Exactly, it's just as if someone was to say that pouring lemon juice in your car gives it more horsepower. 

Please tell me you just made that up instead of hearing it.... o__________o

Please tell me you just made that up instead of hearing it.... o__________o

I just made that up lol :P

And if they do it, You think that makes you smarter because you tricked them, you can get a laugh at it?   Honestly its low, anyone can trick someone (well maybe not everyone) some are better than others. Countless people come onto the forum and ask how to overclock- you or anyone else could give them completely useless advice like the stock cooler is fine for 1.3Volts, they wouldn't know any better and could, although safe guards might help stop them from destroying the cpu. 

At least in your comment you wouldn't be hiding behind a IP and a username. 

But that doesn't cost someone $650 + 

I won't everyone but most won't believe it, cars aren't new but phones in comparison are new to a lot of people. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I just made that up lol :P

Good.

And if they do it, You think that makes you smarter because you tricked them, you can get a laugh at it?   Honestly its low, anyone can trick someone (well maybe not everyone) some are better than others. Countless people come onto the forum and ask how to overclock- you or anyone else could give them completely useless advice like the stock cooler is fine for 1.3Volts, they wouldn't know any better and could, although safe guards might help stop them from destroying the cpu. 

At least in your comment you wouldn't be hiding behind a IP and a username. 

But that doesn't cost someone $650 + 

I won't everyone but most won't believe it, cars aren't new but phones in comparison are new to a lot of people. 

No, I just find humor in people not having common sense.