Is it illegal for a teacher to touch a student?

NeatSquidYT

Eh, I'd see someone if I could afford to. I've taken psychology classes before, some of it was good, but I found it to contain a lot of misinformation about marijuana. Still it was interesting.

My main issue is I can't find any girls who are into gaming and shit, all the girls here in the south only care about going out, drinking, etc.

Thank you for the marijuana part, I laughed quite a bit. My experience is different I must say, more science and less herbs.

So I have found your problem mate! "One does not look for girls that like gaming and shit" should be on the bible. They are rare. And most of them are into girls or are too weird to be into dating and stuff. Just go out to get lucky, don't go out looking for a girl to marry!

Hell, I have fooled around quite a bit for 7 or 8 years and I'm not even close to start thinking about finding "the right girl" or even a girl that has the same interests I do. Dumb chicks and naughty ones are awesome for 3 month relationships. Try that!!!!!!

Fat and ugly chicks have their upsides too I guess: they have less coitus which means less STDs.

Thank you for this, I'm laughing so hard right now.

Now seriously, I strongly believe in Karma and do good things so that good things happen to you. Whenever I'm with a ugly chick (I can't go with fatties, not unless I'm almost unconscious) I think about how Karma is honna help me out next time!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Thank you for the marijuana part, I laughed quite a bit. My experience is different I must say, more science and less herbs.

So I have found your problem mate! "One does not look for girls that like gaming and shit" should be on the bible. They are rare. And most of them are into girls or are too weird to be into dating and stuff. Just go out to get lucky, don't go out looking for a girl to marry!

Hell, I have fooled around quite a bit for 7 or 8 years and I'm not even close to start thinking about finding "the right girl" or even a girl that has the same interests I do. Dumb chicks and naughty ones are awesome for 3 month relationships. Try that!!!!!!

Thank you for this, I'm laughing so hard right now.

Now seriously, I strongly believe in Karma and do good things so that good things happen to you. Whenever I'm with a ugly chick (I can't go with fatties, not unless I'm almost unconscious) I think about how Karma is honna help me out next time!

I only want to get married. Not interested in having multiple partners, not interested in playing the field. I want to get married, and I only want to do it one time. I'm weird like that.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Whenever I'm with a ugly chick (I can't go with fatties, not unless I'm almost unconscious) I think about how Karma is honna help me out next time!

I know a girl that looks pretty damn good (beautiful, slim and quite tall) yet likes gaming (I don't see her often anymore sadly :/ ) - but they are rare, more like an exception really. The idea of finding the right girl is more of an illusion in my opinion, in the end it comes down to common interests, sexual attraction and finding a balance between each other.

I'd rather take a big girl because some of them can still look pretty (right?) :D.

Sorry for off-topic.

144Hz goodness

Went for a nap.

This went on for longer?

i'm in the uk and my Rugby teacher rugby tackled me lol 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

I only want to get married. Not interested in having multiple partners, not interested in playing the field. I want to get married, and I only want to do it one time. I'm weird like that.

You're not weird, you just think like a religious person, no problem there.

The only problem with your way of thinking is that, when you finally find your partner you'll want to go all the way without knowing "what's a good and what's a bad" partner or something along those lines.

But, as I said, what really matters is to be happy.

I just love the feeling and accelerated heart beat of going after girls and need that to have a happy week :D. I guess it's something you get addicted to. It's gonna be really hard to quit this life (am I sounding like a thug or sth lmao).

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

You're not weird, you just think like a religious person, no problem there.

The only problem with your way of thinking is that, when you finally find your partner you'll want to go all the way without knowing "what's a good and what's a bad" partner or something along those lines.

But, as I said, what really matters is to be happy.

I just love the feeling and accelerated heart beat of going after girls and need that to have a happy week :D. I guess it's something you get addicted to. It's gonna be really hard to quit this life (am I sounding like a thug or sth lmao).

Well if you believe something dr drew said on love line "The fewer partners one has over one's liftime, the happier one is with one's eventual mate, statistically speaking."

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not against premarital sex, I just want to know someone for a good while (at least a few months) before banging them.

Lol, I'm 13 :P

You are being a little over sensitive brat tbh.

Did she hurt you? No. She literally touched you, I hate that we are starting to adopt this American 'You can't do that and that' attitude. I don't understand why you would be so offended by 1 sarcastic comment made by a teacher.

It's not like I'm an old man either, I'm only 17 and feel teachers should be able to physically punish kids.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

This reminds me of Miss Man

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I wouldn't care if she is hot if she is pushy and annoying...

The English teacher i had, DAYUM. I wouldn't care at all, but i guess that's me when it comes to teachers. 

Hi,

Wondering if it's illegal for a teacher to touch a student in the UK. I'm asking as my PE teacher was pushing me today into a position for a demonstration, to which I replied "don't touch me." She proceeded to touch my back softly and say "It's ok" in a soft voice, sarcastically remarking of course. I said "I'm saying as it's illegal, and I don't like it." Is it illegal? If so, I want to report my bitch PE teacher.

Wow. You a freaking brat. You really are. 

You want somebody to lose their job just for annoying you? 

You are a little brat. You don't even deserve an education. Go take a long walk off of a short cliff.

if you tell her to stop touching you and she keeps doing it, tell the principal or admininistrator and she can potentially lose her job or you could sue her, easy money m8 ;)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Wow. You a freaking brat. You really are. 

You want somebody to lose their job just for annoying you? 

You are a little brat. You don't even deserve an education. Go take a long walk off of a short cliff.

is there something wrong with a kid not liking to be touched by someone he doesnt want to be touched by? ffs if the dude doesnt want his pe teacher touching him then the bitch shouldnt be touhcing him at all, period. i would feel the same way if i were in his situation, being touched by someone you dont want touching you is just wrong, even if it was only for a demo for the class... dont call the dude a lil brat for being uncomfortable.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

The longer this stays open the more traumatising it is for the OP even more than what he has described in the first post. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Lol. My old PE teacher once throw her keys at me and I couldn't do shit. I got my revenge tho. I decided to pour expired milk over her clothes (the ones she was not wearing) whilst she was doing somekind of a stupid excerise with the rest. And then when she came out of the school I did throw a ballon full of that milk from the roof my school on her head and in and on her car. :P 

is there something wrong with a kid not liking to be touched by someone he doesnt want to be touched by? ffs if the dude doesnt want his pe teacher touching him then the bitch shouldnt be touhcing him at all, period. i would feel the same way if i were in his situation, being touched by someone you dont want touching you is just wrong, even if it was only for a demo for the class... dont call the dude a lil brat for being uncomfortable.

I'm happy to see you have a some common sense as well. Was afraid for a moment when I saw you had commented here.

Lol. My old PE teacher once throw her keys at me and I couldn't do shit. I got my revenge tho. I decided to pour expired milk over her clothes (the ones she was not wearing) whilst she was doing somekind of a stupid excerise with the rest. And then when she came out of the school I did throw a ballon full of that milk from the roof my school on her head and in and on her car. :P

Nice. Throwing her keys at you constitutes assault, how could you not do anything?

I'm happy to see you have a some common sense as well. Was afraid for a moment when I saw you had commented here.

Nice. Throwing her keys at you constitutes assault, how could you not do anything?

She said that it wasn't on purpose. It clearly was tho. Also I didn't make a big deal out of it because at that time (2 years ago) I quite enjoyed getting my revenge in this kind of a way. 

-snip-

so thats what its come to, people are afraid to see me post :o pshh ik im a good debater and all but yeesh lol

She said that it wasn't on purpose. It clearly was tho. Also I didn't make a big deal out of it because at that time (2 years ago) I quite enjoyed getting my revenge in this kind of a way. 

Fair enough.

In my opinion PE teachers shouldn't exist, they don't teach anything useful for getting a career or being a productive member of society = useless waste of time.

so thats what its come to, people are afraid to see me post :o pshh ik im a good debater and all but yeesh lol

I was afraid I was going to lose my respect for you :D

Fair enough.

In my opinion PE teachers shouldn't exist, they don't teach anything useful for getting a career or being a productive member of society = useless waste of time.

I know right? It's a break in which we are forced to move our bodies and waste our energy.  :P