Is it illegal for a teacher to touch a student?

NeatSquidYT

Youre taking legal advice from a forum full of 14 - 16 year olds.

And the occasional 12 year old

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

I know right? It's a break in which we are forced to move our bodies and waste our energy.  :P

No, it's a waste of time. I'd rather have spent all my PE classes through high school, studying math (an area in which I did poorly), rather than being made fun of and mocked for caring more about how intelligent I was, than how many situps/pushups I could do.

Just a bit bitter, my PE teachers were all assholes that joined in with the making fun of anyone "weak" or "inferior"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Question: How old are you?

Wait saw that you're 13 Jesus fucking Christ i fear for the future of this country.

This is why I - the seemingly only smart kid of the generation- shall institute myself as the Supreme Dictator of the United Empire of Earth, previously the UN.

Edit: capitalized my title

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

If you have the time/money for it:

1- Find any classes that have a lotta girls there like yoga, weird dance/crossfit classes, etc;

2- Go to the gym;

3- Go out and get drunk - on a regular basis;

4- Go talk to girls whilst drunk.

This works for most of the people. To be honest, two friends of mine did this and the results couldn't be better: one friend finally got laid at age 21 and the other one found out he liked boys and we and the boys totally supported him. Hell, he's the best soccer player in our team, how could we possibly start discriminating him right?

Life is really simple(not easy, easy is not fun), most people (women mainly) just like to complicate it.

*Unless one lives in a fucked up country that has a fucked up corrupt government or is at war or is sick or has someone sick in their family. Then it's really sad.*

Edit: Dont be drunk but talk to drunk girls, youll have a better state of mind.

Eh, I'd see someone if I could afford to. I've taken psychology classes before, some of it was good, but I found it to contain a lot of misinformation about marijuana. Still it was interesting.

My main issue is I can't find any girls who are into gaming and shit, all the girls here in the south only care about going out, drinking, etc.

See where I am alot of girls are nerds they just dont game, but they like Dr. Who, Star Trek, anime, and Star Wars- and hate the new trilogy-. Just today a girl had to correct a guy on the differences between Marvel and DC! The only problem is they aren't "avid" gamers- and are peasants. Does anyone else go to a school like this?

Ps: Schools lie a lot about drugs in general-lsd, heroin, marijuana- and exaggerate their negative effects

See where I am alot of girls are nerds they just dont game, but they like Dr. Who, Star Trek, anime, and Star Wars- and hate the new trilogy-. Just today a girl had to correct a guy on the differences between Marvel and DC! The only problem is they aren't "avid" gamers- and are peasants. Does anyone else go to a school like this?

Ps: Schools lie a lot about drugs in general-lsd, heroin, marijuana- and exaggerate their negative effects

That post makes me wish you weren't already my friend, so I could friend you instead of you having friended me lol. Where is this magical place where you live that most girls are nerds? I must visit this place. And theres an easy way to convert console peasants, have them a PC with a controller attached and watch as *minds blown*

That post makes me wish you weren't already my friend, so I could friend you instead of you having friended me lol. Where is this magical place where you live that most girls are nerds? I must visit this place. And theres an easy way to convert console peasants, have them a PC with a controller attached and watch as *minds blown*

IKR, it makes them very easy to talk to. Oh and its Kansas, one of the suburbs of Wichita, but remember all suburbs are different- like at my old district on the opposite side of Wichita no one gamed or watched Star Wars or hated the new trilogy.

IKR, it makes them very easy to talk to. Oh and its Kansas, one of the suburbs of Wichita, but remember all suburbs are different- like at my old district on the opposite side of Wichita no one gamed or watched Star Wars or hated the new trilogy.

Kansas? You must have found a small cluster of gamers.

Kansas? You must have found a small cluster of gamers.

But as I nave said in another thread like the terrain most of the girls are quite "flat"-no offense flat girls- except for the hispanic ones, so you have to go out with them. Most of the girls are hispanic though so it's all good

But as I nave said in another thread like the terrain most of the girls are quite "flat"-no offense flat girls- except for the hispanic ones, so you have to go out with them. Most of the girls are hispanic though so it's all good

You mean flat chested? I like flat chested actually.

You mean flat chested? I like flat chested actually.

Flat bootayed

Flat bootayed

Meh, I don't like a giant butt either. I like small skinny girls lol.

Meh, I don't like a giant butt either. I like small skinny girls lol.

Eh, nice butts are fairly large and nicely shaped, so most of the girls

Eh, nice butts are fairly large and nicely shaped, so most of the girls

Bout to get some hate:

As long as they look like this

Best-Girlfriend.jpg

And not this

sarah__the_gamer_girl_by_thebigcelshader

Side note: The first pic, THAT IS SO THE BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER.

-snip-

You make valid points and most are in shape- except for a few 250lbs-ers-, and the fat girls dont seem to be into nerd stuff so woooh!

You make valid points and most are in shape- except for a few 250lbs-ers-, and the fat girls dont seem to be into nerd stuff so woooh!

Excellent....

Excellent....

It really is quite pleasant

is there something wrong with a kid not liking to be touched by someone he doesnt want to be touched by? ffs if the dude doesnt want his pe teacher touching him then the bitch shouldnt be touhcing him at all, period. i would feel the same way if i were in his situation, being touched by someone you dont want touching you is just wrong, even if it was only for a demo for the class... dont call the dude a lil brat for being uncomfortable.

It's fucking PHYSICAL EDUCATION and he admits that THE TEACHER PUT HIM WHERE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE.

He is a brat. 

And stop calling it "touching." That has a sexual connotation. Which blatantly isn't what happened.

if you tell her to stop touching you and she keeps doing it, tell the principal or admininistrator and she can potentially lose her job or you could sue her, easy money m8 ;)

Frivolous lawsuits and purposely trying to get somebody WHO DID NOTHING WRONG to lose their job is just messed up. I'm blocking you.

is there something wrong with a kid not liking to be touched by someone he doesnt want to be touched by? ffs if the dude doesnt want his pe teacher touching him then the bitch shouldnt be touhcing him at all, period. i would feel the same way if i were in his situation, being touched by someone you dont want touching you is just wrong, even if it was only for a demo for the class... dont call the dude a lil brat for being uncomfortable.

Oh I checked your profile. Now it makes sense. You are 13. It shows.

It's fucking PHYSICAL EDUCATION and he admits that THE TEACHER PUT HIM WHERE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE.

He is a brat. 

And stop calling it "touching." That has a sexual connotation. Which blatantly isn't what happened.

Frivolous lawsuits and purposely trying to get somebody WHO DID NOTHING WRONG to lose their job is just messed up. I'm blocking you.

go ahead block me, youre so fucking delusional honestly its scary.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

go ahead block me, youre so fucking delusional honestly its scary.

Wow, you are such a dick.

The OP wants to put somebodies job at risk because he is a little baby. It's not like the teacher sexually assaulted him. She moved him where he was supposed to be.

The OP wants to put somebodies job at risk because he is a little baby. It's not like the teacher sexually assaulted him. She moved him where he was supposed to be.

this

she was clearly doing her job

So I've avoided this thread until it had plenty of replies just to see how some people, including you OP, would respond. All I have to say is "wow." And that is a "wow" with both a great, good, meh, bad, and holy shit you're stupid connotation.

I know a way to phrase this to fully state my mind, and oh boy I would love to. But seeing as it's pretty much been answered I'll leave this thread with this:

OP, you need to get a different state of mind before you start to head in to life because it'll bite you one day and you won't want that to happen.