Does anyone know what fastboot command is used to unlock bootloader on huawei honor 20?

Hello!
I am wondering if anyone knows what command in fastboot you use to unlock the bootloader on newer versions (it was 'fastboot oem unlock xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' on Android 9, and whatever the magic ui version was) but it has been changed since , i am just wondering if anyone knows what it's changed to, because i have a brute force code, but it only works on the Android 9 version, not on Android 10 (which i have).
I can't roll back because hisuite is dumb, and doesn't give the option.
Please help!

My software version is in the attached image

Screenshot_20240511_231614.thumb.jpg.0fe94900687673b62f475906c84f674b.jpg

I am trying to do this so i can keep using this device when android 10 gets obsolete (also i want to poke around with root) 

If you go online there are a number of videos on YouTube that show you how to backdate your phone from Android 10 to Android 9 and some of them are specify Huawei in specific. I'd list a few but it's discouraged by the forum gods.

6 hours ago, Thomas4 said:

If you go online there are a number of videos on YouTube that show you how to backdate your phone from Android 10 to Android 9 and some of them are specify Huawei in specific. I'd list a few but it's discouraged by the forum gods.

I can't downgrade my device for some reason, I've tried everything to do it, but nothing