Ok guys, it's official. ANY phone you buy from here on out other than the note 4, is inferior

Sammael

@Sammael

@terrytek

September 9, 2014...10AM Pacific... This thing shall be superseded by the "very best phone we've ever built" -Johny Ive :D

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

@Sammael

@terrytek

September 9, 2014...10AM Pacific... This thing shall be superseded by the "very best phone we've ever built" -Johny Ive :D

Yeah right... I'd rather take HTC over Samsung any day.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The best phone ever built, has a 4k+ amoled display, note 4 sized (needs to still be sub 6"), massive battery, and an innovative antenna design that performs FAR BETTER than any other phone on the market, an antenna that can pick up signals from like twice the distance, or the same distance with considerably more strength.

That last piece especially will make it the greatest phone ever.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Back in my day, phones were actually used to just call people.

Because now a days we guys think that having a cool 1000 dollar smartphone will get us laid but only after owning one do we realize our money has gone to waste by then we are too proud to admit that we just wasted 1000 dollars:)

Because now a days we guys think that having a cool 1000 dollar smartphone will get us laid but only after owning one do we realize our money has gone to waste by then we are too proud to admit that we just wasted 1000 dollars:)

I'd rather put that 1k into my PC tbh.

Or give it to GabeN.

Nah. I would rather join the HTC One M8 Master race thank you very much ;)

Life.exe is missing

@terrytek

Lolwat i was talking about Apple's event...

@Sammael

Well, that may be true but I was refering to what Apple said about the MacBook Pro Retina when it came out.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

1 touchwiz, is big enough reason to say this phone can be crap

2 its a phablet not everyone likes the form factor, anything bigger that a moto g is uncomfortable for 1 hand operation in my case since i don't have god like hands like slick

as a third i would say build quality could be shit but MKBHD was very impressed by it so ill give them that, though it should have be done a long time ago

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Still can't get over touchwiz.

As a owner of the Note 3 I say damn you touchwiz!

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

It's not exactly Nokia. Gosh. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Why does everyone hate TouchWiz?

I mean...it's not really that bad,and its performance issues are minor nowadays.It has some really nice features.

And if you really don't like the way it looks,you can always install whatever launcher you want.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

performance issues are minor nowadays

My friend just bought a brand new Galaxy Tab S. Just navigating around the UI is slower and laggier then my 3 year old HP TouchPad also running Kitkat

"Rawr XD"

I think I'll get whatever the current version of the HTC One is when I upgrade from my 5C.

5C is still fine. Wait for the M9, or get the 2nd gen Moto X

"Rawr XD"

We are slowly losing more and more people to iphones. Even Linus, our great leader, switched to an iphone. SHAME ON YOU ALL !!!!!

Linus uses an HTC one still after switching from the iPhone a few years ago.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

or to play snake on your 3310

Back when i got my first phone we did not have snake.. Or games.. Not even sure we could text

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Nexus 5 is a far better phone

Touchwiz can go to hell

GGood someone who likes the nexus 5. Tell me why. I bought mine to replace my z1 after breaking it at work and have been very unsatisfied with it, what makes this phone any good?

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

A Nokia running Symbian os pwns this overpriced laggy phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).