CPU debug LED + no POST is driving me crazy. It has to be my case, right?

It started last week Friday. Was gaming, suddenly PC reset and CPU debug LED started lighting up. After testing some things out (clearing CMOS, removing memory DIMM's and other things) I got it to boot into Windows, although the RAM debug LED started lighting up after a while. I removed everything from my case, connecting only the necessities : CPU, cooler, RAM, boot drive. Booted with no issue. Put it back into the case, only change made, back to CPU debug LED. Took it to a store that could only test what I brought in. They said the issue persisted outside of the case, it had to be motherboard or CPU.

As I have no car, I took my motherboard, CPU, RAM and boot drive to the store I bought my CPU, which also does testing. I was informed it was my CPU motherboard (made a mistake there), as they are getting similar results on their own CPU, but mine works on their motherboard.

Got my motherboard replaced. Tested outside of my case. Worked fine. Started putting parts into my case... BAM, back to CPU debug LED...

Thing is, my case never gave any issues with my previous board. And it worked with my previous case for years.

Edit : It's my front panel reset cable... The moment I plug it in, no boot. At least I figured that out. Now if I can only get it to work again...