Are the tubes too tightly curved on this AIO?

No, they look fine.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

No, they look fine.

would it be better if i flip the radiator making the tubes curve in a U shape? i heard that sharp bends can cause leakage at the connectors 

2 minutes ago, OCD-FREAK said:

would it be better if i flip the radiator making the tubes curve in a U shape? i heard that sharp bends can cause leakage at the connectors 

Do you mean rotating it such that the tubes are on the other side? The alternative would be to mount the radiator where the lower three fans are to the right. The radiator would still be the highest point in the loop, so pump starvation wouldn't be an issue.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

9 minutes ago, OCD-FREAK said:

Never heard that before.   The tubes are barely bent here so I wouldn't worry the slightest.

2 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Never heard that before.   The tubes are barely bent here so I wouldn't worry the slightest.

It basically comes down to 'strain relief' as a core concept. However, the bends wouldn't necessarily be an issue - as long as the bend radius isn't too sharp for the materials. I can envision scenarios where having nice bends in tubes could actually cause stress on the connection points, leading to the leaks that are trying to be avoided. 

Just for reference, this is how I have my test bench's tubes routed for my Galahad 240.

Spoiler

IMG_6243.thumb.JPG.08bb8e651675a129c546faea7bc8a1a4.JPG

18 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Just for reference, this is how I have my test bench's tubes routed for my Galahad 240.

Hide contents

IMG_6243.thumb.JPG.08bb8e651675a129c546faea7bc8a1a4.JPG

those tubes aren't as sharply bent as mine, the pump is silent no grinding noise and temps doesnt go above 50 degrees in games i have an i7 10th gen but still concerned about future leaks 

20 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

It basically comes down to 'strain relief' as a core concept. However, the bends wouldn't necessarily be an issue - as long as the bend radius isn't too sharp for the materials. I can envision scenarios where having nice bends in tubes could actually cause stress on the connection points, leading to the leaks that are trying to be avoided. 

Of course. Anyone should know this.   But OP's tubes are completely fine.

2 hours ago, Hinjima said:

Of course. Anyone should know this.   But OP's tubes are completely fine.

I know. I said that already. 

3 hours ago, OCD-FREAK said:

those tubes aren't as sharply bent as mine, the pump is silent no grinding noise and temps doesnt go above 50 degrees in games i have an i7 10th gen but still concerned about future leaks 

Your tubes aren't bent that tight to begin with. The angle they're at isn't putting stress on the connection points. However, it does seem like you're already convinced it could become a problem, so I would advise you to move the radiator to the three fans to the right.

17 hours ago, OCD-FREAK said:

As the title says, should i be concerned ? the AIO is a cooler master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB bought used.

image.jpeg.fad2c01ef204a19f438987f772c93a2f.jpeghjhjk.jpeg.d108da55577e87834feb482ac7c9b61d.jpeg

Did you have to force the rad into place after installing the block? If not, no worries. 

However, if you want better temps, swap the AIO and side fans around. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

1 hour ago, RevGAM said:

Did you have to force the rad into place after installing the block? If not, no worries. 

However, if you want better temps, swap the AIO and side fans around. 

i installed the rad and block after installing the board and everything, and there was slight tension when twisting and installing the block 

45 minutes ago, OCD-FREAK said:

i installed the rad and block after installing the board and everything, and there was slight tension when twisting and installing the block 

Slight is not to be worried about. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

45 minutes ago, OCD-FREAK said:

You did bend the tubes, so I would expect that. Regardless, I don't see any weird bending at the connection points on both the block and the radiator - they're coming out straight, with the tubes bending after. It's totally fine.