Show off your latest purchases

Nice.  Although in my pic, one of them was SC  :D    Both are currently OC'd @ 1436Mhz / 7210Mhz stable.  These cards are overclocking beasts!

Waiting to OC mine maually once they are on water.

Just placed my order for this guy:

file_215_93.jpg

On sale for 157 USD which considering we usually have em for 30% mark up is a good deal

-------

Current Rig

-------

Battlefield-Hardline-2.png

Preordered it. Yeah, I'm kinda stupid. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

41osg3aVlSL.jpg

Logitech c920. Cant wait for this to arrive

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Love you too VS.

Kisses.

OT:

This is my lastest purchase:

sennheiser-hd-449.33329126.jpg

I tried it before at a mate's house and it seems that all Sennheiser pleather is shitty and cheap. It sounded fairly good for the price though.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

it seems that all Sennheiser pleather is shitty and cheap.

resized_piseed-off-harry-meme-generator-

it seems that all Sennheiser pleather is shitty and cheap.

Fine, the pleather on the Momentum's are nice...

IMG-0293-1.jpg

But dude, apart from the momentums (IIRC, the 5x8 and up all have velour standard) they're all pretty crap compared to Audio Technica's pleather.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Too lazy to take an actual picture, but I got the DVD complete collection for Burn Notice. Apparently they aren't available in bluray. :(

DSCF5556.jpg

Wacom Intuos Pen small:

intuos-pen-2-g.jpg

Asus Strix Glide

STRIX-GLIDE-CONTROL-GAMING-MOUSEPAD-copy

D-Link 8 port switch (gave it to my brother and got his 5 port switch)

DGS108B1Image%20LFront.png

Wow, nice tablet. How good is it? I have the Intuos 3 and am looking to get a new one because the stupid plastic flap thingy started to peel off a month after getting it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

just ordered this, manfrotto MV500ah fluid head

3088.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I tried it before at a mate's house and it seems that all Sennheiser pleather is shitty and cheap. It sounded fairly good for the price though.

Very true , the pleather is shit and has cracked.

The grip is also shit.

But they sound VERY good.

Get this bad boy delivered today. ROG-SWIFT-PG278Q_FRONT.jpg

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Very true , the pleather is shit and has cracked.

The grip is also shit.

But they sound VERY good.

The pleather cracked already? Jesus...

My latest purchase: 

OHVfwt0.jpg

NZ$17 and included miso soup!

My latest purchase: 

OHVfwt0.jpg

NZ$17 and included miso soup!

Lovely. Is that Japanese? 

Lovely. Is that Japanese? 

Yep. The iron pan the steak is served on is cool (no ironic pun intended) because there's a small hob with one of those military-style candle things, but over only a few minutes the steak became very chewy.

Yep. The iron pan the steak is served on is cool (no ironic pun intended) because there's a small hob with one of those military-style candle things, but over only a few minutes the steak became very chewy.

Really nice. I had something similar when I was in Hokkaido, except that it wasn't served individually like that. 

Really nice. I had something similar when I was in Hokkaido, except that it wasn't served individually like that. 

Did you get a bento box?

Wow, nice tablet. How good is it? I have the Intuos 3 and am looking to get a new one because the stupid plastic flap thingy started to peel off a month after getting it.

It's pretty good.

Size is great, pressure sensitivity is good enough (although I don't use it much).

I can complain about the size of the cable. It was not long enough when I changed up my setup.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's pretty good.

Size is great, pressure sensitivity is good enough (although I don't use it much).

I can complain about the size of the cable. It was not long enough when I changed up my setup.

Thanks! What's the pressure sensitivity? If it compares to my Intuos 3 at 99$ I will definitely get one!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Thanks! What's the pressure sensitivity? If it compares to my Intuos 3 at 99$ I will definitely get one!

I believe it has 255 levels of sensitivity and you you can change how hard you have to press for the least or most sensitive.

Just keep in mind you have to install the drivers

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I believe it has 255 levels of sensitivity and you you can change how hard you have to press for the least or most sensitive.

Just keep in mind you have to install the drivers

255?! Oh, well now the 99$ price tag makes sense. Are you sure it isn't 1024 at the least? Well I guess either way that is a great price for a tablet, especially from Wacom!

255?! Oh, well now the 99$ price tag makes sense. Are you sure it isn't 1024 at the least? Well I guess either way that is a great price for a tablet, especially from Wacom!

Oh no, it's 1024 http://www.wacom.com/en-es/products/pen-tablets/intuos-pen#Specifications

But I got it for like 60 euros