Show off your latest purchases

looking good but you might want to size that pic down

Space Dandy is pretty boss. It reminds me a ton of Excel Saga.

Fixed.

I'm incredibly hyped for Funimations release of Season 2 which to me is a masterpiece of anime. As for Excel Saga never seen it but I'll check it out soon.

STOP using prime95 with Haswell CPUs!

Main Rig:

CPU:i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz, Motherboard:ASUS Z97-A, GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW, PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G1, CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M w/ Noctua NF F12s, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: 16GB (4X4GB) G Skill Ripjaws X 2133MHz, Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 256GB boot drive & Seagate Barracuda 7200 rpm 2TB

Secondary/Folding Rig:

CPU:FX 8320 @ 4.6GHz @ 1.344 v., Motherboard: ASUS M5A99FX, GPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming, PSU: Corsair HX 750, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Case: NZXT Source 530, Memory: 8GB (2X4GB) G Skill Ares 1600MHz, Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128GB

Finally go got a new HDD. There are no dedicated computer stores nearby so i just went to a more general electronics store called JB hi-fi and bought a 3tb external drive and ripped the thing out to stick it into my computer, warranty be dammed.

post-20323-0-45853600-1425470694.png

post-20323-0-45853600-1425470694.png

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I had one before, but it got water damaged real bad so I had to order another one.

16093848873_625d0376bc_o.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

htc2503e.jpg

Finally go got a new HDD. There are no dedicated computer stores nearby so i just went to a more general electronics store called JB hi-fi and bought a 3tb external drive and ripped the thing out to stick it into my computer, warranty be dammed.

The fuck kind of documents do you have? :P I'll have to show you my drives when I get back home. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Steelseries QcK Mini Mousepad. Feels much better then my previous Roccat Taito.

nmQu1U3.jpg

I5 4690k incoming on friday  :lol:

I recently got a moto 360 but my band seems to be purple and not gray

post-45370-0-29346200-1425475242_thumb.j

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

My condolences.

How so? Very happy with the 960, play every game on very high or highest settings over 60FPS. Not to mention that the card is dead silence under load, something the 290 wasn't and it is in general a lot more efficient. I don't see anything to grief about other than maybe getting 20FPS less on 1080p, which isn't a concern since I use 60Hz. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

How so? Very happy with the 960, play every game on very high or highest settings over 60FPS. Not to mention that the card is dead silence under load, something the 290 wasn't and it is in general a lot more efficient. I don't see anything to grief about other than maybe getting 20FPS less on 1080p, which isn't a concern since I use 60Hz. 

That card will be less and less efficient for 1080p.

Some games like dying light , far cry 4 and shadow of mordor already it push it to its knees.

The two things that I bought most recently is a set of Beyerdynamics DT770 headphones for myself at work.... and for my son, the last Amiibo he  didn't have for his collection. 

attachicon.gifa.jpg

You must be a great dad!

My dad always helps me with my collection and I really do appreciate it :)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Some games like dying light , far cry 4 and shadow of mordor already it push it to its knees.

Did you come into this thread specifically to shit on what someone just bought? Get outta here with that. If he wanted advice, he would've asked for it. Learn some social skills, understand when its appropriate to offer up advice and snarky comments. 

Anyways, back to posting...

I liked my Phantom so much that I went ahead and ordered an Inspire 1. If you see one that has a all black paint job...run for your lives. Cause I've probably lost control and its about to crash. 

Inspire-1_20141105_0751.jpg

Wacom Intuos Pen small:

intuos-pen-2-g.jpg

Asus Strix Glide

STRIX-GLIDE-CONTROL-GAMING-MOUSEPAD-copy

D-Link 8 port switch (gave it to my brother and got his 5 port switch)

DGS108B1Image%20LFront.png

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Tickets to see Machine Head play in Melbourne in June.

Unfortunately I don't actually have a physical ticket to show just yet :(

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Did you come into this thread specifically to shit on what someone just bought? Get outta here with that. If he wanted advice, he would've asked for it. Learn some social skills, understand when its appropriate to offer up advice and snarky comments. 

Anyways, back to posting...

I liked my Phantom so much that I went ahead and ordered an Inspire 1. If you see one that has a all black paint job...run for your lives. Cause I've probably lost control and its about to crash. 

Love you too VS.

Kisses.

OT:

This is my lastest purchase:

sennheiser-hd-449.33329126.jpg

So? The games that I (!) play, work very fine on it. Also, I simply did not have the money for a 970 or something similar, and I didn't want to get a replacement, since it's already pretty bad for a card to fail after 3 days of fairly light use.

Not to mention that the card is more than enough for me, if it isn't enough for you, then fine. But that doesn't mean it's a bad card. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

The fuck kind of documents do you have? :P I'll have to show you my drives when I get back home. :P

The drive was previously called mass storage and it held everything inculding these suckers. The 3TB is going to become my new media drive and when i have some more cash I am going to get another 3TB which will hold nothing but games. I may end up dedicating a whole drive to video files if it gets to out of hand but that should take a while.

post-20323-0-39587700-1425481362_thumb.p

post-20323-0-39587700-1425481362_thumb.p

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Wacom Intuos Pen small:

Asus Strix Glide

D-Link 8 port switch (gave it to my brother and got his 5 port switch)

Whenever I see that tablet, it reminds me of the one I have just gathering dust. I think it's time to dig it back out and get back into drawing. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Whenever I see that tablet, it reminds me of the one I have just gathering dust. I think it's time to dig it back out and get back into drawing. 

It's a lot of fun to do, but I might not do it enough :)

It's a lot of fun to do, but I might not do it enough :)

Mine is sat in a draw under my Xbox controller. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

NOKIA106.jpg

#GoodNews

Nokia 106

It has a torchlight!

I used the phone at a festival. Lasted five days without charging at 40% battery left

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO