Show off your latest purchases

Also just bought this.

post-130253-0-93877200-1425651594.jpg

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I bought a test bench that I've been eyeing for awhile to replace my case

73374_0.jpg

Here are some awful pictures because my room is dark.

knEgNTk.jpg

xksOGBC.jpg

xksOGBC.jpg

GCEC9Ue.jpg

B61i1xL.jpg

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

What freaking cooler do you have on that little beastie? 

Looks pretty sick

What freaking cooler do you have on that little beastie? 

Looks pretty sick

Cryoig H5 but I'm using a Rosewill Hyperborea 120mm instead of the included 140mm fan because I don't like the tone of the noise that the thin fan makes. CR said that only a few kinds of fans would fit their cooler and that normal box framed fans wouldn't but after a bit of sanding on the corners of the Hyperborea it fit just fine.

http://www.cryorig.com/h5-universal.php

-snip-

-snip-

That looks awesome... I guess I could count the laptop I'm being given, but I'm not going to post pictures since it probably doesn't count. (Old Gateway FX P-7805 if you're curious, it was my dads, and the keyboard has warped keys... lol)

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

2 things here.

1. Corsair H55 Quiet. I was desperate for a CPU cooler, and it was selling for just 194 R$. Usually it goes for 240R$.. so I snagged it as soon as I saw it. The 212 wasn't much cheaper, and it wouldn't fit my case anyway, so it turned out great for me.

Btw, it's actually running on the picture.
    YhacCqZ.jpg

2. A wattimeter. For those of you that don't know what it is, you just plug it to the wall, then plug your equipment to it, and the wattimeter tells you: wall voltage, device energy consumption (in W), total power consumed since it was plugged (kWh), time since it was turned on, and how much that device already costed you due to electricity bill.

It was so hard to find... I had to resort to an e-bay ish site. Couldn't find it anywhere else.
    57XyOy8.jpg

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Bought a slice of pizza and a drink yesterday for 4.70. The pizza slice was huge.

From here

959.jpg

It was gud

-bloop-

I really really need to get one of those kill-a-wats, every time I have spare cash I forget that I need one.

My latest purchase: 

OHVfwt0.jpg

NZ$17 and included miso soup!

looks yummy!

Bought a R9 280, for about half the price I gave for my 7970 two years ago. As my 7970 has a bad fan I must return it.

The 280 looks so small...

oh6YKsR.jpg?1

And a toy

rm3ecnx.jpg?1

Just set up my new ROG Swift and its beautifull. Dont care what anyone says, this is a badass monitor. :)

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

so my latest order from Newegg came today and something extra was inside. http://goo.gl/PRX0Bx

Gertrude%20from%20Newegg%20-%201.jpg

Gertrude%20from%20Newegg%20-%202.jpg

Gertrude%20from%20Newegg%20-%203.jpg

Me too !

How are they? When I was trying those and the M50X's the M40X didn't seem to have the clarity of the M50X. I did like the more neutral sound signature though but the M50X sounds a bit more fun.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

i don't think that would even fit in that box

Would too!

Hey now don't ruin my fun.

That mouse is a disgusting excuse for an input device.

I bought HyperX Clouds three weeks ago, that's my newest purchase :D

I love them.

So you bought a mouse? xD

As funny as that would be, I actually did not (for once).

I just opened up something that came earlier this week. It took forever to launch but it finally appeared on newegg on the 25th and I snapped one up. http://goo.gl/qdCL93

I present to you the EVGA GTX 960 FTW ACX 2.0+ !!!

ThePylon%205.5%20-%20Finally%20the%20960

I'm in the midst of a bidding war for a Denon AH-D5000 (at about 300USD mark) and a Fostex TH900 (about 870USD mark), will snag whichever I win......IF I win that is. Will be back with pics IF I win....

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

How are they? When I was trying those and the M50X's the M40X didn't seem to have the clarity of the M50X. I did like the more neutral sound signature though but the M50X sounds a bit more fun.

Yeah sure the M50x would be better overall. Only thing that hold me back was the extra 90$ to them. 

I didn't try the M50x so I could not compare. What I was told is that the M40x were the perfect headset for someone who want a first "professional" grade headphone, and the M50x were an upgrade to that. Anyway I love them, you can't be wrong with them.

Oh and also, I can wear them as long as you want, I do 8 or 10 hours a day without any ear ache.