What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

I have a G602 rn and it's amazing. I want to get the Corsair Glaive as that mouse looks great

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.

id like to see a review of it, if i would buy it over the G502 Spectrum thats almost the same price(constant sales lol) i dont know, probably not mainly because of buttons

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 hours ago, xx3987 said:

Oh didn't know that, was it recent? or is it about to come out on youtube soon?

It is was released on floatplane Tuesday so YouTube maybe next Tuesday if it doesn't get pushed another week

36 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

id like to see a review of it, if i would buy it over the G502 Spectrum thats almost the same price(constant sales lol) i dont know, probably not mainly because of buttons

You're gonna want to wait for the review. 

3 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

what about g402??

*insert sad pepe here*

never any G302 love either

24 minutes ago, suits said:

You're gonna want to wait for the review. 

oh? have they made one? i really should get floatplane tbh, but that would make saveing up money for more computer stuff slower :P 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

32 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

oh? have they made one? i really should get floatplane tbh, but that would make saveing up money for more computer stuff slower :P 

Yeah it was released tuesday, so probably next tuesday unless it gets pushed back

• 2 weeks later...

plz do a review about this laptop "Gigabyte sabre 15" core i7 with gtx 1050 2gb

www.gigabyte.com/Laptop/Sabre-15

Would kinda like to see a review of it too, but I feel like I can sum it up pretty quickly: awesome display, huge amount of space, but is it worth the money???

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Personal Message him on send it to him on twitter or other social media:

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

He stated in the WAN show that they'd definitely be reviewing and that it just might take a bit to get a sample since they don't have any contacts at Samsung.

22 hours ago, Minibois said:

Would kinda like to see a review of it too, but I feel like I can sum it up pretty quickly: awesome display, huge amount of space, but is it worth the money???

Exactly, I am sure it's great but is it 1500 bucks great or does it have some caveats you would like to be aware of before buying one.

Hello guys!
I found a rugged laptop, Getac X500, that wouldn't be interesting on its own:
 X500
It is durable, everything proof (I want to see if it's even Linus Proof ;) ) and it seriusly looks like a nuclear launch laptop. However, there is a special thing you can do to it:
Getac Rugged Notebook, Tablet, Handheld
You can ADD FULL SLOT PCI-E CARD(s)!!!!!!! How frikkin cool is that?
The moment I saw this, I immadietly thought: Geez, would Linus be brave (bold) enough to  put a 1080Ti in it? Yes, I know it's overkill, useless and stupid, but this never stopped you before, have it?
So, I'd like to ask you to try out this "amazing" laptop, and see if it performes better than a razer core. Link to its page: http://us.getac.com/notebooks/x500/features.html

Thank you for reading this, I hope I'll hear back from you, even if it's a no.
GLHF

Edited by thewipyk

13 minutes ago, thewipyk said:

You can ADD FULL SLOT PCI-E CARD(s)!!!!!!! How frikkin cool is that?
The moment I saw this, I immadietly thought: Geez, would Linus be brave (bold) enough to  put a 1080Ti in it? Yes, I know it's overkill, useless and stupid, but this never stopped you before, have it?

You're forgetting one major thing: Power delivery.

Edit: Oh damn, a wild @LinusTech has appeared!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It's probably going to be a pretty silly product (for most users), but damn if it isn't interesting. Would love to see an LTT video about it. Maybe in the "Holy Crap" series or whatever it's called.

5 minutes ago, thewipyk said:

And this one of the many reasons I love LTT.  Thank you ;)

12 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Reached out.

I love that he responded at 2AM

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!