What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Best Short throw projector with operating system if possible, and is there a high end projectors concerning cpu and graphic card.

Will u guys review Netgear Orbi, UBNT Amplifi series, Google Wifi, and other mesh routers?

I would like to see some bike tech reviewed such as the SRAM red etap wireless shifters or the shimano Di2 system.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

• 5 months later...

Hi, Could you review PodRide?

It seems like a great bicycle and car mix, I am unsure of its product stage, but could you ask one for a review?

Here is a link for the website: http://mypodride.com/

And here is a video.

It seems like there are going to be different models globally, to fit around local regulations (more specific info here: http://mypodride.com/podride-product-specifications/ )

Here is a video of PodRide being looked on Discovery Channel's fantastic show: "Outrageous Acts of Science".

Podride has a similar height when compared to a car and a fast folding weather cover.

PodRide-Car-Comparison-600x480.jpgpodride-open.jpg?w=604&h=439

I would really like to know if this would be a vehicle that is really worth buying in the future.

Thanks. :)

top 10 linux distros on distrowatch 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

• 3 weeks later...

Hitachi Vibrator Wand? 

A legend says that one can find all the answers to his questions in the description. Who knows, perhaps even the purpose of our existence.

• 1 month later...

Request Video Reviews!

Hello Linus Tech Tips! Can you please make a video review for the:

"Logitech Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830"?

And also, for the:

"Logitech MX Anywhere 2" mouse, too?

I know it's not the MX Master, but this should be there too!

Please? Pretty please?

Thank you!

Edited by Lucian Andries

4 hours ago, chris76816 said:

Is the track pad comfortable?

So-so... The track pad/touch pad has somewhat of a sticky feeling, it's not butter smooth. Maybe because its case is glossy like at the touch, and not matte like.

Edited by Lucian Andries

I have one similar. They aren't anything too special, but they get the job done. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

5 hours ago, Jamiec1130 said:

I have on e similar. They aren't anything too special, but they get the job done. 

Well, I personally think it's awesome!

It has absolutely no lag, and works great in games. It has a great battery life. And you can even use it wired, when it's charging, so 0(zero) lag. Not to mention that it has a built-in Light Sensor and has Dual Connectivity, the 2.4Ghz Nano Receiver and Bluetooth Smart...

And it's quite sturdy, Logitech makes very good quality devices.

PS: I'm currently pairing it with the MX Anywhere 2 mouse, and they rock!

They made my life complete... :P

PPS: I moved into my living room, and I practically turned my TV into a PC console... :D

Edited by Lucian Andries

4 hours ago, L.Lawliet said:

$100 seems a bit too much for a rubber dome...

but considered its wireless and has a trackpad hmm.. still a bit expensive though but its logitech so i am sure it has a great build quality.

It may be rubber, but it's a higher quality rubber. The one used in Dildos, that has very high friction resistanse... :)))

And it has Dual Connectivity, the 2.4Ghz Receiver and Bluetooth Smart.

Not many Dildos have all these features under $100...

Wait, what was I talking about?

Edited by Lucian Andries

35 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

Unless chinese did it :P

yes it will not gonna be a high quality rubber but it probably will have the same feature..

You might see "Made in China" on lots of stuff. But unless it is a Chinese manufacturer, the device is only assembled in China. The components are made somewhere else.

But if you are like some are: made in China stuff are very bad and poor quality. Then you are ignorant.

I'm not trying to be rude, but most advances in technology come from countries like China, and are awesome! Take Huawei for e ample.

But as nothing is perfect in this world, this keyboard too has a Con: It is a fingerprint magnet.

It doesn't bother me personally, I didn't buy it to win a beauty contest. And it can effortlessly be wiped clean, if it's too much for for someone.

Edited by Lucian Andries

41 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

U are talking to an ASIAN :P

no need to explain such thing..i already know

what i am trying to say is chinese knock off product..they might be cheaper but they has a decent quality although it depends on the product.

I am still using this $40 xian ling blue mechanical switch keyboard and it last me longer than my previous razer blackwidow that cost me about $100.

Yes its starting to turn into brown switch cause it lose it's clickyness but its still working just fine.

Its obvious of course everything has a cons.

Oh, ok then L...

Want me to tell you who Kira is? :)

PS: On the bright side, your keyboard has chameleon technology and changes colors from time to time. :)))

Edited by Lucian Andries

Link: https://www.banggood.com/James-Donkey-007-Pro-Gaming-Mouse-Detachable-Parts-54-Unique-Configurations-p-984382.html?utm_campaign=James-Donkey&utm_content=mony&p=JD31222487532201508!

So I saw the video where Linus reviewed the cheapest mice form ebay, and JamesDonkey was one of them, however look at this monstrosity !
58 different combinations? and it looks badass to say the least, and it only costs 60 USD.

I regret trying to cheap on mice so much, the best thing I ever done was finally save up and buy a Corsair M65 RGB

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Just now, Princess Cadence said:

I regret trying to cheap on mice so much, the best thing I ever done was finally save up and buy a Corsair M65 RGB

I dished out about 100$ for a Razer Imperator a few years ago, thought it would last a few years. I was wrong, it had this TERRIBLE double click issue that wouldn't go away, so i finally dished out another 80$ for a Naga Epic Chroma that I use.
Expensive mice can be a pain too sometimes.