Totalbiscuit may have cancer [UPDATE] 23/05/14

Askew

Ask yourself if cancer is worse than those issues, if the answer is yes then just go and do it. ;)

See, I have that view on it too, but then I think "Is cancer worth playing Dark Souls II with that time?" And many times the answer is yes, rarely maybe, and never no.

/joke on my messed up priorities.

But seriously, I haven't been to the doctor since I was 15. I should probably go get a physical. 

This sucks for TB though. I don't watch his content (I'm not interested and I lack time), but hopefully things go well. I suppose it was only a matter of time before a reputable Youtuber got this. Matter of probability really.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

At work. Can't watch the video. 

So him having blood in his stool caused him to go to the doctor or something and they said he may have cancer?

Well, crap [PUN]. I may have cancer then, but I figure I'd be dead by now if I did.

a year back his shit was loose

then found blood in his shit

and took him 4 months to think something was wrong

they found a 2cm long mass

they will remove it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Wait, the knock you out for the colonoscopy? That's the fun part.

Seriously though, I'm happy that he's doing something like this, and I hope that he pulls through it.

Just so you know...

phys·i·cal

a medical examination to determine a person's bodily fitness.

Humorous regardless. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just so you know...

phys·i·cal

a medical examination to determine a person's bodily fitness.

Humorous regardless. :D

Trusted advice! :D

See, I have that view on it too, but then I think "Is cancer worth playing Dark Souls II with that time?" And many times the answer is yes, rarely maybe, and never no.

/joke on my messed up priorities.

But seriously, I haven't been to the doctor since I was 15. I should probably go get a physical. 

This sucks for TB though. I don't watch his content (I'm not interested and I lack time), but hopefully things go well. I suppose it was only a matter of time before a reputable Youtuber got this. Matter of probability really.

Those priorities seem about right to me hahhaha,

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I don't like the guy but I hope he gets through this.

I'd to go get checked once when I was younger. It came back clear thankfully.

All the best with the op Biscuit. Good of him to raise awareness for this.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Oh that's awful! I had a feeling this would happen - my friend, who is a die hard TB fan, said that in one of his streams TB said something was up.

I hope he gets better. Cancer isn't nice but is much more treatable now, and it looks like he found it early. Hopefully he doesn't need a long chemo treatment and the doctors can remove all of the tumour.

Why do bad things happen to good people??? :'(

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Yeah cancer is bad mmmkay but it is treatable and it was discovered early so it's not that bad.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

:l

TB is one of my fav Brits and outside of being a cynical butt, he's a nice guy. My grandfather passed 3 years ago losing to his fight to cancer. I'm pulling for TB to make it out of this.

Cancer can GTFO

Meh.

I started finding his videos boring a while ago.

Eesh you got a lot of hate for this comment. I can't stand the guy, his videos, or his rants, but cancer is never fun so hopefully he gets better.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Eesh you got a lot of hate for this comment. I can't stand the guy, his videos, or his rants, but cancer is never fun so hopefully he gets better.

Yeah I dont understand why I should care more about him just because he has a youtube audience. I dont seem him any differently than I would a random person walking down the street.

Wow, I hope that isn't the case...TB is too awesome. Hopefully the doctors can fix him up.

COMIC SANS

Yeah I dont understand why I should care more about him just because he has a youtube audience. I dont seem him any differently than I would a random person walking down the street.

I think the negative comments were not because you don't care, but because you said so in the presence of people who clearly do.

Personally I don't think you should have to care at all, I don't care about 99% of people on the earth I just like a few, so when something bad happens to one of them and I choose to talk about it it irks me when someone comes along and says 'meh' when they could have just ignored the thing they didn't care about so much.

Kid at my school found out he had cancer.  Some kid punched him in a soccer game and he was having jaw problems.

He went to the doctors to do an Xray and other tests.  They found the cancer mass then.  The baseball team at our

school shaved their heads in support and one of his friends started making and selling bracelets to help with bills, giving

all of the profits to the family.

Cancer sucks

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Kid at my school found out he had cancer. Some kid punched him in a soccer game and he was having jaw problems.

He went to the doctors to do an Xray and other tests. They found the cancer mass then. The baseball team at our

school shaved their heads in support and one of his friends started making and selling bracelets to help with bills, giving

all of the profits to the family.

Cancer sucks

So he only discovered the cancer because he got punched in the jaw and it needed medical attention?

So he only discovered the cancer because he got punched in the jaw and it needed medical attention?

Yea they did a body scan and saw it. They thought it might've been a concussion

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Yea they did a body scan and saw it. They thought it might've been a concussion

Damn, lucky break for him eh! I bet he will never be more grateful for a punch in the face.

Damn, lucky break for him eh! I bet he will never be more grateful for a punch in the face.

If he broke his jaw from the punch that would make such a good pun....

That video is very disturbing, the players drill work was so sloppy it started tearing through rib bones, and at one point it dropped into the guts and went to down like a weed wacker inside the body.  Just for good measure, he let it loose on the face as well.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

That video is very disturbing, the players drill work was so sloppy it started tearing through rib bones, and at one point it dropped into the guts and went to down like a weed wacker inside the body.  Just for good measure, he let it loose on the face as well.

He was clearly just fucking around

Was funny to watch him massacre a poor patient when talking about his own surgery, perhaps facing his fears?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Gotta say I respect him for talking about it so openly, especially considering the amount of mindless idiots there are on YouTube. As someone that can relate to most of what he's been through, at least up to the Ulcerative Colitis part, I can see he's now handling it in the right way. I wish him a speedy recovery. 

• 4 weeks later...