Totalbiscuit may have cancer [UPDATE] 23/05/14

Askew

I think the purpose of this video is to raise awareness, and encourage people to check symptoms fast.

Did not expect, he has decided to share it publicly in this video so I'm not sharing anything private.

Good luck to him, hope surgery goes ok.

UPDATE - He posted on Twitter a couple of hours ago that they missed something and he does in fact have full on cancer as opposed to a potentially pre cancerous mass, he is starting chemo soon with surgery to hopefully follow.

vewwvc.jpg

For further awareness/discussion on this specific type of issue (bowel), perhaps check out @Recon-UK 's thread linked here.

Bad cancer

blood in stool = im stressed ???

waits 4 months

i would freak the fuck out

Well if your scared it's hard to go to the doctor. Some would rather die in their sleep rather than get checked.

Who is Totalbiscuit?

Meh.

I started finding his videos boring a while ago.

I'm sorry but no..

Meh.

I started finding his videos boring a while ago.

thats not the reaction you have when someone may have cancer...

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

He must listed to Guude's laugh immediately!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

thats not the reaction you have when someone may have cancer...

I didnt cause it, and I cant cure it.

and to be 100% blunt it really doesnt bother me. I dont know him, and dont watch his videos anymore.

I'm sorry but no..

Yeah, I found his SC2 stuff funny in the begining but it got boring when he started doing stuff just to get more and more viewers.

....... get more and more viewers.

His health and life is irrelevant to how much you like his content

I didnt cause it, and I cant cure it.

and to be 100% blunt it really doesnt bother me. I dont know him, and dont watch his videos anymore.

Yeah, I found his SC2 stuff funny in the begining but it got boring when he started doing stuff just to get more and more viewers.

so if someone you know / care about has cancer you wouldnt care if someones says, meh i dont know him so i dont care... thats just cold and hearthless...

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

blood in stool = im stressed ???

waits 4 months

i would freak the fuck out

At work. Can't watch the video. 

So him having blood in his stool caused him to go to the doctor or something and they said he may have cancer?

Well, crap [PUN]. I may have cancer then, but I figure I'd be dead by now if I did.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I hope he gets it taken care of by a good doctor and makes a speedy recovery

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

So him having blood in his stool caused him to go to the doctor or something and they said he may have cancer?

Well, crap [PUN]. I may have cancer then, but I figure I'd be dead by now if I did.

He ignored some symptoms he shouldn't have, including that.

It's still a good idea to get that crap checked out. 

*coming from someone who hasn't gone to get checked out himself. "ironic"*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It's still a good idea to get that crap checked out. 

*coming from someone who hasn't gone to get checked out himself. "ironic"*

I found a small lump on one of my nuts a couple of years ago, I went to the doctor the next day and got booked in to be examined in radiology. After having jelly applied to my satchel and a radioscope being massaged all over that area by a burly gentleman in an overcoat I was given the all clear.

Discovery had me shook I'm not gonna lie, but the relief after being told all was fine was awesome.

I found a small lump on one of my nuts a couple of years ago, I went to the doctor the next day and got booked in to be examined in radiology. After having jelly applied to my satchel and a radioscope being massaged all over that area by a burly gentleman in an overcoat I was given the all clear.

Discovery had me shook I'm not gonna lie, but the relief after being told all was fine was awesome.

God cringe worthy stuff... good thing you went to get checked out... 

I doubt that I DON'T have a health problem but I still haven't gone to get check out. Its not because its embarrassing, its because of uhh well other complex issues. haha... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Who is Totalbiscuit?

Yeah, even I want to ask this.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

God cringe worthy stuff... good thing you went to get checked out... 

I doubt that I DON'T have a health problem but I still haven't gone to get check out. Its not because its embarrassing, its because of uhh well other complex issues. haha... 

Ask yourself if cancer is worse than those issues, if the answer is yes then just go and do it. ;)

Oh shit

Get better TB, I wish him all the best

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Ask yourself if cancer is worse than those issues, if the answer is yes then just go and do it. ;)

Haha I'm pretty sure I'll die young anyway, its fine mate. 

I'll go get checked out someday. Just make sure you guys are healthy yourselves. 

so if someone you know / care about has cancer you wouldnt care if someones says, meh i dont know him so i dont care... thats just cold and hearthless...

People get cancer everyday, it's horrible but sadly it's part of life. I don't give a shit unless i care about the people affected by it, weather that'll be the "victim", family, friends etc.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder