Ethernet Port Dead?

Go to solution Solved by Badeumus,

I unplugged the PSU, let it sit for 10 minutes, and then it randomly started behaving again???

Hello,

I posted here recently about not being able to hold a connection to the internet linked here: 

However I have had stuttering exactly like the fTPM bug that Ryzen CPUs have been known to have a year or two ago. Slight stuttering with the mouse/game and slowly ramps up until my PC freezes. I went in and turned off fTPM (security device support) and when I logged back into windows I had no internet connection. I then went back in and reenabled it and still had to internet connection. I did a windows reset and I still have no internet connection. I reset the bios back to defualt config. I have no lights on my ethernet port in the back and when I run the trouble shooter it tells me that it is not plugged in, wire might be broken etc. Drivers were updated like a week ago with driver easy - maybe that was a misstep? 

Specs

BIOS B650M Pro RS 2.10

Windows 10 64

Ryzen 5 7600

Kingston FURY Beast 16GB (2x8GB) 5600MT/s DDR5 CL36 RGB Desktop Memory Kit of 2 | Infrared Syncing | AMD Expo | Plug N Play | KF556C36BBEAK2-16

GIGABYTE Gaming OC GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 ATX Video Card GV-N3060GAMING OC-12GD (rev. 2.0) (LHR)

ASRock B650M PRO RS AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard

CORSAIR RM750e Fully Modular Low-Noise ATX Power Supply - ATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 Compliant - 105°C-Rated Capacitors - 80 ...

SAMSUNG 980 PRO SSD 1TB, PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280, Speeds Up-to 7,000MB/s Best for High End Computing, Gaming, and Heavy Duty ...

Smarter people enlighten me please thanks you

If you dont even see any lights while in bios then your NIC is probably dead. You dont see your network adapter here right?

image.png.923fc842eb22e34aed176d1ba8f36d37.png

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

28 minutes ago, Levent said:

If you dont even see any lights while in bios then your NIC is probably dead. You dont see your network adapter here right?

image.png.923fc842eb22e34aed176d1ba8f36d37.png

No that all shows up - i see my network adapter etc. In Bios there are not lights however.

3 hours ago, Levent said:

then your NIC is probably dead

If LAN device is enabled in BIOS and other devices with this specific cable connector works...

ad infinitum

I unplugged the PSU, let it sit for 10 minutes, and then it randomly started behaving again???

1 hour ago, Badeumus said:

I am facing the same issue of intermittent activities on one of my ethernet ports as well. If you find a solution to this problem, please inform us with the pertinent troubleshooting information. May peace be with you brother.

Al-Ḥamdu lillāh ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰ