Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
I'd be down with that on a Harley.

HNNNG.

Mat black with golden...rune Stuff all over it.

CAT/10 would name it The Orihalcum with a plate that says "Swag Ride"

@TopWargamer say.. Is you're plex server down? Cuz it's gone from my list.

http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6862926-Waifu-Hunter/

Just read the reviews of non-anime games.

Just Cause 3:

First released in Japan as DANGEROUS ONII-CHAN: Doki Doki Chaos, this game allows you to use grappling physics for procedurally generated pantyshots.

Dues Ex: Mankind Divided

"Adam is back, and this time he's in a heap of trouble, as he accidentally enrolls in an all-girls school for the augmented. (He did not ask for this.)"

BioShock Infinite

There's one garbage-tier waifu and then at the end there's suddenly like five or six of her? Who the hell wrote this game.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Someone has been under a rock.

@Crowes

Topkek/10

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Or not stalking people enough.

:P

TL;DR: TopWargamer's plex server is kill atm. He is resurrecting. Still needs time and 5d more mana.

Mine will be up in like 15 minutes. Send me your email or username for Plex if you want access and you don't already have it. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

TL;DR: TopWargamer's plex server is kill atm. He is resurrecting. Still needs time and 5d more mana.

Mine will be up in like 15 minutes. Send me your email or username for Plex if you want access and you don't already have it.

... Ah..

I'll do that once I get home.. I notice I haven't changed my email... Must do that first or I wont get anywhere.

Or not stalking people enough.

:P

this has been an ongoing thing for a while now, we had about 10 pages of it at one point lol

you still haven't played us in that ezmode strike vector game tho

Error: 410

I'd be down with that on a Harley.

HNNNG.

Mat black with golden...rune Stuff all over it.

CAT/10 would name it The Orihalcum with a plate that says "Swag Ride"

more like "off to enchant your gf" lol cat/10 for sure 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

this has been an ongoing thing for a while now, we had about 10 pages of it at one point lol

you still haven't played us in that ezmode strike vector game tho

oh.. Wait is that what all the hdd/raid stuff is related too? Though it was something else.

Hmm, Cuz I'm always playing something else or not around, when is the next game?

First anime I've watched in months:

I can't understand what my husband is saying.

It. Is. GOLD.

† Christian Member †

First anime I've watched in months:

I can't understand what my husband is saying.

It. Is. GOLD.

It's adorable. Wish season two was as good as season one, though.

It's adorable. Wish season two was as good as season one, though.

MAL only shows 13 episodes, which I assume is 1 season?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/26349/Danna_ga_Nani_wo_Itteiru_ka_Wakaranai_Ken/episode

Oh. I see. Different name.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/29067/Danna_ga_Nani_wo_Itteiru_ka_Wakaranai_Ken_2_Sure-me

MAL should have a link to other seasons of a show if it's listed as a different name. If it does, it should have it be more visible, I suppose.

Isn't that typical though? A second season is usually a down grade for an anime. Few, as far as I can tell, keep up the momentum going into multiple seasons.

It's official. The slowest thing on my setup is now my Server again. I need either a cache system of sorts, or moar HDDs in a RAID array.

† Christian Member †

MAL only shows 13 episodes, which I assume is 1 season?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/26349/Danna_ga_Nani_wo_Itteiru_ka_Wakaranai_Ken/episode

Oh. I see. Different name.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/29067/Danna_ga_Nani_wo_Itteiru_ka_Wakaranai_Ken_2_Sure-me

MAL should have a link to other seasons of a show if it's listed as a different name. If it does, it should have it be more visible, I suppose.

Isn't that typical though? A second season is usually a down grade for an anime. Few, as far as I can tell, keep up the momentum going into multiple seasons.

It's official. The slowest thing on my setup is now my Server again. I need either a cache system of sorts, or moar HDDs in a RAID array.

They do:

fwzPKoG.jpg

As for second seasons there are a few that I've liked more then the first but its pretty infrequent. Lots of the time I enjoy it the same as I did the first, Yuru Yuri comes to mind(which reminds me I need to watch the 3rd season).

Also controversial opinion here but I liked the first season of spice and wolf better than the second. Something about the first just seemed a lot better to me.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Also controversial opinion here but I liked the first season of spice and wolf better than the second. Something about the first just seemed a lot better to me.

Not controversial at all. I have a tough time deciding, myself. I like the art style of season one more, though it was definitely more uneven. 

That's certainly the trend (especially with anime). Usually the source material gets through its best parts in the first season, and all that's left is whatever the author could rush out to meet deadlines, and it generally doesn't have much serious planning. Only if the source material is completed, and the director and writers are given enough control, do subsequent seasons come close to the first one in terms of quality. Studios also often phone in the second season compared to the first because they know their fans will let them get away with it, as they really only want more (as long as it's not a terrible downgrade).

Off topic

I successfully downgraded a 3ds firmware on the first try, shit was intense

Now I need to figure out how to install some cool stuff

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

What would you do if there was someone on the same internet connection as you congesting the entire thing, for the most part by downloading their entire steam library at once?  We're talking hundreds of games to the point you are playing CS:GO with 800+ ping.

ask them to limit steams download speed

first japanese song i listen too in along while since my accidental format of  one of my HDD,

you know now i think about it 1/2 of asin songs are sentimental properly to stric policies

mean while in the west its all about money, sex,drugs,having fun, PARTYYY!!!

lives on

BAKABT

† Christian Member †

wtf is that

It appears to be some kind of bird.

post-155826-0-66776600-1453692465_thumb.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

This dude... motorized a 12' home made scaffold... with a corded drill. A drill.

† Christian Member †

This dude... motorized a 12' home made scaffold... with a corded drill. A drill.

you do know that people have been using cordless drills to power biked and stuff so that isnt that odd of a choice