Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Well that was humorous.

"How did I get from 1st all the way back to last? I was winning..."

"Have you seen yourself play?" 

As deadpan as can be. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

What the hell is going on here?!

Oh my....

snip

definately wasn't a debate over religion or a gif war or anything

post-259091-0-65680100-1453706543.gif

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

What the hell is going on here?!

Oh my....

There there, It's alright, the worst of it is over now. 

have a cookie.

bYVl2.gif

Old shit no one cares about but me.

post-121932-0-52048600-1453706654.jpg

There there, It's alright, the worst of it is over now. 

have a cookie.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Jesus didn't wear sandals.  *Runs*

LOL WUT 

post-121932-0-19492400-1453706837.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

that character's bullshit..... ops xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

What's going on here???

i dindu nuffin

THAT WAS HILARIOUS.

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/7330500

I ran 3D Mark to test my system. It keeps doing the "Black Screen" thing. It does it from time to time on Desktop when doing nothing intensive, but when gaming or through that benchmark, it can do it constantly.

During the 3D Mark benchmark, it did it about 6 or 7 times, with one time being >5 seconds long. It did not do it at all during the Physics test.

It's not the Cable.

It's not the Drivers (I have tried multiple ones; still happens).

It's not the Monitor (console is hooked up to it and it never does it).

That leaves the GPU.

However, it doesn't do it on Debian 8.2. It does it on Windows 10 though.

sigh

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

that character's bullshit..... ops xD

tell me something i don't already know 

Spoiler
Spoiler

sigh

YES, that means my pc isnt the only one taking a shit currently.

*chants a curse in the background*

I just trolled Newegg's cs pretty hard.  xD

how? care to elaborate.

Well, I already know what server boards to get.  Was board and opened the "talk with an expert thing"  I just asked them, after looking to see that they had said boards in stock, if they had them in stock.  They had them in stock.  They guy asked me for the socket and then said that they don't.  The chat's are usually recorded.  Watch him get fired. 

so he said they had a board and then went back and said they didn't? or the site said they had one and he said they didn't

is this board for said ebay cpus

stuff about homosexuality...

I have couple of perspective point things to say:

Sin is defined as violation of God's will.

"For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard." Romans 3:23

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Matthew 7:5 NIV

"10 For the person who keeps all of the laws except one is as guilty as a person who has broken all of God’s laws. 11 For the same God who said, “You must not commit adultery,” also said, “You must not murder.”[a] So if you murder someone but do not commit adultery, you have still broken the law.

12 So whatever you say or whatever you do, remember that you will be judged by the law that sets you free. 13 There will be no mercy for those who have not shown mercy to others. But if you have been merciful, God will be merciful when he judges you." James 10:10-13 NLT

"“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. "Matthew 5:17

the point i want to make this this. I have no desire to hang people on individual sins when "all have sinned". Dealing with sin(especially when its not mine) is God's problem not mine unless I'm coming to harm as a result and i need to act. So let us act out of love(being saved by grace first) and not legalism(which will save nobody). Short notes the the "new covenant" which is christianity is supposed to be about loving God first and dealing with sin how he sees fit rather than reading the entirety of levitcus to the letter and being a stand in Jew.

So basically can we avoid lynching people for their sins in the christianity. Please!!!

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

That wasn't the point.  The point was that Vitalis called me god, and got away with it!  /s

No, the point dates back to another thread of me proving that not everything in Leviticus is a true sin of a try hard Christian troll hating on the LGBT community.

And thats why many forums have blanket bans of discussions of religion...

i have a strong dislike of trolling in the name of christianity...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

...yeap going to bed to... so close to cursing someone out, but its not worth the warning points probaby gonna get 1 anyway lol, never though id have to add someone to the ignore list lol.

snip MJ rush hour music lol

Lol

Edit:got to go to bed. Alarm set for 4 hours and 30 mins from now.... fuck..... rip sleep, i blame you guys... gg night

I read the thread that annoyed you.  "Try importing."  NZ and other islands usually have high import taxes and other bs like that.  So, he's most likely going to stack more onto the guy's price.  Also, "No SSD!"   If he's gaming he might want more space than 120-240gbs.  xD

Eh. I was just stating its cheaper to buy than to build in some cases. And he was not taking that at all... lol

I read the thread that annoyed you.  "Try importing."  NZ and other islands usually have high import taxes and other bs like that.  So, he's most likely going to stack more onto the guy's price.  Also, "No SSD!"   If he's gaming he might want more space than 120-240gbs.  xD

i find stuff like this as either funny or frustrating...occassionally both. Prebuilt pc reviews when it comes to value for money discussions should always be taken at face value when you aren't us/canadian...Minors dont understand that sometimes...

Ya, but my biggest laugh was one guy trying to force Canadian and US dollars onto a guy who lives in NZ via PCP.  The only way I'd suggest a pre-built is "if" you can get a decent PC pre-built for less than building one yourself. It happens here and there, but more so in specific countries.  NZ's prices are crazy in that aspect, and importing does add on taxes and other fees to screw the consumer.

In case other currencies aren't available, then USD might be a necessary evil. While the costs will be higher than US prices, it at least gives some kind of idea of the cost of products. Why USD out of all the currencies? It's possibly the most significant currency for global trading. In case there's 2 different currencies to work with or the currency is unknown / not available for whatever reason, USD is the most common workaround.

So I can understand using USD for PCPP, but not so much "forcing" to use CAD (I take that as: "Didn't bother to convert", not as "force to use X currency").

And just a disclaimer: I am an idiot when it comes to economics, so feel free to correct any mistake I might have done.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.