Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

you do know that people have been using cordless drills to power biked and stuff so that isnt that odd of a choice

well yeah, but ... motorizing a home made scaffold. Just ... I don't know. Seemed surprising to me.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

well yeah, but ... motorizing a home made scaffold. Just ... I don't know. Seemed surprising to me.

surprsed it didnt fall over and that he didn't die 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Brilliant observation Mrs. Pendragon. 

1zVxdEs.jpg

This was one of my more favorite series when I was in school.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=pendragon+book+series

They follow the chronicles of Bobby Pendragon, an American teenager who discovers that he, as well as his two best friends, Mark Dimond and Courtney Chetwynde, must prevent the destruction of the ten "territories": distinct but interrelated space-time realities.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

How very useful:

tumblr_o1bzyaTUlX1v61aayo1_500.gif

i see stutter with 60fps lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

The biggest security hole: Customer Service.

A survey on 4Chan covers a lot of things. My favorite question: Do you legitimately have autism?

[bird.webm]

Either I was missing something like sarcasm / joke / whatever, or I find that survey quite biased...

Then I read it's from 4chan...

post-23506-0-01198100-1453697281.gif

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Excellent

1DDXt8Y.gif

My asspulls are unrivaled

reading this as im adjusting my glasses 

post-121932-0-40701400-1453697997.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

Excellent

1DDXt8Y.gif

† Christian Member †

TheGingerKid, on 24 Jan 2016 - 9:00 PM, said:snapback.png

helping, on 24 Jan 2016 - 8:57 PM, said:snapback.png

Excellent

1DDXt8Y.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

It's twerking.

I just schooled a religion-tard with their own religion.  Not against religions, but stupid people that don't know their religion are cancerous  He was discriminating against gay people saying how unholy they are when it's not a sin or religious taboo.  It's the law of a dead tribe known as the Tribe of Levi that Abrahamic followers confuse as a sin.  By stating it as sin = blasphemy which is an equal crime to being gay in that tribe.

Romans 1:26-27 Amplified Bible (AMP)

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading and vile passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural [a function contrary to nature], 27 and in the same way also the men turned away from the natural function of the woman and were consumed with their desire toward one another, men with men committing shameful acts and in return receiving in their own bodies the inevitable and appropriate penalty for their wrongdoing

...?

† Christian Member †

post-259091-0-85304200-1453698223.gif

least your pcs are functioning properly. (unless vitalius is experimenting with something)

been dicking around with mine for over almost 8 hours

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

attachicon.gifIrritated.gif

least your pcs are functioning properly. (unless vitalius is experimenting with something)

been dicking around with mine for over almost 8 hours

good luck

Mine is looking up. Shit works yo.

† Christian Member †

Excellent

1DDXt8Y.gif

reading this as im adjusting my glas...

Wait... I don't wear them except when I really need them (reading small text on whiteboards from the back of classrooms) to do the adjusting move on regular basis... :/

The biggest security hole: Customer Service.

A survey on 4Chan covers a lot of things. My favorite question: Do you legitimately have autism?

[bird.webm]

Speaking of birds... Birds Wildlife with cameras.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

good luck

Mine is looking up. Shit works yo.

welp that does it.....

Im burning this world down

post-259091-0-21310200-1453698555.gif

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Ever heard of Jesus?  He didn't want to change the old Jewish ways/laws/traditions of the old tribes.  One of two of the elder tribes was called the Tribe of Leviticus.  It's a religious law, but it's not religious sin or taboo since Jesus didn't want to change the old ways per say.  So, many versions of the volume adapted it for the sake of discriminating against others for their own ideology that the Tribe of Levi held.  It's just still there for tradition and Jesus not changing the way, it's not a sin though, just a very very old Israeli law.

>Jesus didn't change the law.

>The law states it's a sin.

>Homosexuality is not a sin.

How very confusing.

† Christian Member †

5d9ed103b95884560af30c599dfcb37c.gif

boredom

moar bordom 

post-121932-0-04565400-1453699399.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

Yo, are we talking about religeon in the anime thread?

Shit will get weird. Its like mixing two things the mods don't like. and two things that just don't really belong together anyway?

Ryukk.png

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Jesus didn't change the law, it's not a Christian sin since the tribe was Jewish, so Homosexuality is not a sin.

The actual law states properly in 2 parts and is quoted properly as, "18:22 Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

There is no word of sin from the Jewish tribe, and Jesus did not say it was sin.  Who said it was a sin?  Probably a king or a bible writer, not the foundation of the religion.  My guess is the ideology behind it came from the Catholic Church around Pope Urban II's time.  The man was a dick, and is responsible for so many deaths.

The Bible doesn't have to outright be like "this is a sin" in order for it to be a sin. If the Bible condemns something, then it is a sin. The passages you quoted show that the Bible condemns homosexuality.

1 Corinthians 6: 9-10 (From the three most popular versions of the Bible)

(KJV)

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

(ESV)

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

(NIV)

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men, nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

COMIC SANS

-snip-

So... you're saying it has to explicitly state it is a sin?

Or that Jesus explicitly had to say it's a sin?

If you cross compare that with other things generally considered a sin by Christianity, I bet you'll find a lot that have neither requirement.

Another thing: Based on what Leviticus 20 says, that is God saying these things.

Leviticus 20:1 (AMP)

Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 2 “Moreover, you shall say to the children of Israel,

1 Corinthians 6:9 (AMP)

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate [by perversion], nor those who participate in homosexuality,

Yo, are we talking about religeon in the anime thread?

Shit will get weird. Its like mixing two things the mods don't like. and two things that just don't really belong together anyway?

Ya

Eh. If it's civil, I see no reason not to do it. Talking about religion is not against the CoC. And censoring things that make people feel uncomfortable seems unnecessary.

At least we are keeping it civil rather than upright attacking.  xD

Indeed.

it would be funny if the thread randomy got locked after this is posted lololol 

>.> 

<.<

If it were, I would be a bit bothered. To say the least.

† Christian Member †

post-121932-0-19741100-1453699844.gif

it would be funny if the thread randomy got locked after this is posted lololol 

>.> 

<.<

Spoiler
Spoiler

likethispostyoufool.exe

Spoiler
Spoiler