Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Got scammed out of £10, the money doesn't even annoy me as it was on paypal and I'll probably get it back at some point but just how stupid I was. gonna cool off a bit.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Got scammed out of £10, the money doesn't even annoy me as it was on paypal and I'll probably get it back at some point but just how stupid I was. gonna cool off a bit.

Care to share what happen? :)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Care to share what happen? :)

Sure, I bought coins for the game fifa on an account and then when I went on the account it was as if there it was a brand new account. It was a reputable site so I don't want to have to bring it through paypal but I'm afraid i might have to as the people I'm talking to have no understanding of what happened. Edit: nvm got the coins it happens when you threaten a company who's only livelihood is through paypal with a chargeback

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

98f30b35a4d68570b51ca270a452998b.png

got sent this today. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

(rant)

Articles like this annoy me...

It feels like an american wrote who understands nothing about the data limits in australia that are compulsory for australian users on reasonably priced. The cost of data means i depend of zero-cost data in order to have enough data monthly. Yes its true if your on NBN, or smaller providers own exchanges(which is small network by the way) you can get far more data. But they are still less the universal. Net neutrality is non concern for me given how data usage grows as long as the content is equally accessible for your average user with a high enough limit if they so choose.(and it is by the way)

Australia is not the us stop judging it by that standard. You have larger limits and higher speeds are more commonly offered at the home. Second Australia is constrained by depending on overseas links for almost everything where the us isn't...

In short i find net neutrality not overly important unless access is unless it involves unreasonable slowing down or blocking of a service *cough*comcast and netflix*cough*.(which isn't the case in oz). Third key comms infrastructure is often publicly/semipublically(Gov controls certain aspects of what telstra can do with ADSL infrastructure) owned either by telstra or nbn.

Aapt, Exetel,dodo have unlimited data. Dodo is too limited coverage. Exetel has been known to kick users off the network for being to heavy users with it. Aapt's plan disappeared after iiNet buyout due ultra heavy users rendered it in profitable. Affordable home unlimited plans aren't sustainable in OS for now ...

(/rant)

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

@MyInnerFred

All of my yes. This song is pretty sweet:

Also this one:

My ears have been getting blessed lately with great music.

Indeed, I have all of Melodic Taste's music downloaded. He's got a nice mix of punchy and harmonic music, where as Tutti's music is very intense. 

GPGVQnt.jpg

TXHzSlJ.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Indeed, I have all of Melodic Taste's music downloaded. He's got a nice mix of punchy and harmonic music, where as Tutti's music is very intense. 

I like how the artist added the crazy left eye. 

Woke up, turned my pc on like usual and went to download Hai to Gensou no Grimgar from horrible subs only to get a error because the storage device wasnt found. went wtf is going on my primary anime drive (disk f, or g cant remember) but went into computer and all my disks are missing. d, f and g. (f and g are anime drives and d is mainy used for games. idk wtf is going on nothing is detected in device manager. done like 4 restarts unplugged them and switched sata ports doent seem like they are powering up and they are all on the same power cable, so im going to probe my power cable going to them drives as well as my psu slots to see whats going on here. just what i wanted in a suday

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Wooow just wow, I just finished reading Hoshi no Samidare (Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer) manga.

I can say that manga just won itself a place in my top 5 manga, I need to thank @BashZeStampeedo for recommending that manga.

If you want to read some thoughts on that manga go find the post of bash a few pages back, i too can fully recommend it, if you don't mind the hit or miss art you are in for one hell of a ride.

Another great example of a manga that deserves an anime and not just any anime but an exceptional anime.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

After toying with it for like 2 or 3 hours, i think its the psu.... took it out and probed the plugs and like 5 of the six 6 pin connectors are shorted. idk wtf happened turned it off last and that was it. maybe a power surge, but that doesnt happen often around here. got my old rosewill psu in and changed out my 980ti for my 280 because im not sure that psu can handle the power of the 980, but seems like my primary anime drive is dead. refused to turn on or do anything for that matter, so idk, other drives are fine, though that drive was like 3 years old and a laptop drive at that. attempting an rma, since newegg had that return policy during christmas that extended the return period till jan 31. definitely sucks ass.

FUCK.... forgot i did the rebate....

Edited by That_Random_Guy

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Can I raid a hard drive while there's data on it without losing the data or would the drive have to be formatted in order to raid it?

COMIC SANS

Can I raid a hard drive while there's data on without losing the data or would the drive have to be formatted in order to raid it?

99.999999% sure they have to be wiped to setup a raid

or well it'll wipe them to set up the raid 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

99.999999% sure they have to be wiped to setup a raid

or well it'll wipe them to set up the raid

Darn, okay. Even if it's raid 1?

COMIC SANS

Can I raid a hard drive while there's data on it without losing the data or would the drive have to be formatted in order to raid it?

Darn, okay. Even if it's raid 1?

It depends on what you are using to do it.

Windows has functionality so that it preserved the data on the disk you are RAIDing, but others just wipe them and start over.

http://superuser.com/questions/677564/can-a-raid-1-be-created-without-losing-data

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Windows has functionality so that it preserved the data on the disk you are RAIDing, but others just wipe them and start over.

http://superuser.com/questions/677564/can-a-raid-1-be-created-without-losing-data

Okay, cause I was gonna do the raid through Windows anyways. I just can't buy 2 NAS drives at this time.

Oh, and I just placed the order for the drive. HGST 3TB NAS drive.

COMIC SANS

Okay, cause I was gonna do the raid through Windows anyways. I just can't buy 2 NAS drives at this time.

Oh, and I just placed the order for the drive. HGST 3TB NAS drive.

Coo

http://i.imgur.com/C7TTj2w.webm

It's all coming together. wrings hands menacingly

24294635320_1e442ba2e5_o.png

Anyone have any suggestions for other bootable utilities that would be useful to have on a USB drive?

† Christian Member †

btrfs can also do it with the balance feature. Was it you who was just hosting all you drives in your main rig for now. If so do what Vitalius said.

Cool didn't know windows could do that. But it is raid 1 so its just mirroring.

The reason I mentioned btrfs is because you can also convert existing ext3 and ext4 filesytems to btrfs without losing you data and then proceed to raid them together. Also with the balance thing I mentioned above you can convert existing raid 1 (and probably 0) arrays into 5 and 6. Pretty neat feature if you didn't want to spend the money on drives for 5 or 6 up front.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

is hirens boot cd still a thing? And maybe memtest

Yeah, but it's old. Like, 2012 old (last announcement/update on the website). Unfortunate. :(

Memtest comes with Easy2Boot USB. Useful thing imo. :D

@Opask

BTRFS sounds cooler the more I hear about it. :D

Dark Souls-esque 2.5D platformer? Interesting...

Informative video comparing AMD to Nvidia in regards to DX11 & DX12 support:

† Christian Member †