Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

talk to @MyInnerFred he should be around here lurking somewhere lol

speaking iof lurking , i dont see a "users browsing thread" anywhere at the bottom of the page

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Update on my hard drive refund and Plex stuff. I HAVE IT! I FINALLY HAVE THE REFUND! Amazon was being stingy. So here's my one and only, and hopefully last, experience with Amazon customer service. 

About 2 weeks I got an email from Amazon saying that the refund was processed, albeit to the wrong card. i thought it was gonna go back to the card currently on file, but it went back to the card that the purchase was originally made with, which makes sense. I called Amazon support, explained the situation that, that card is deactivated and that bank account is closed. (Keep in mind I waited a week before calling at this point.) They told me to head up to my bank and ask for the funds to be transferred via a refund check. I'm not sure how this works, so I thought this was a thing. So I went up to my bank, explained the situation, and they were essentially like "Wtf that's not something that we can do." They checked the ***closed*** account and confirmed that there were no funds available, nor has there been any activity on the card/account since it was deactivated in late 2014.

I called Amazon support again. I explained the situation I had with the refund, my bank, and all that jazz. After talking to the guy for 20 minutes he put me hold and then hung up on me. So ya, that was messed up. The second person I talked to told me to wait out the full refund period of 5 - 10 business days, so I waited out the 10 days, which was this passed Friday. Went up to my bank and sure enough, the same thing as before. Since it's a closed account no funds were available.

And now we come to tonight. After a long 45 minute call with Amazon customer service, I have it, I have my refund. At this point I just wanted it back as Amazon credit/gift card since I was gonna use the refunded money on Amazon anyways. I guess it wasn't as simple as just "beep boop done." The lady had to "work around the system" (her words, not mine) and I was to get my refund back a $79.18 gift card and as a $20 promo. Sure, this works perfectly fine for me.

So now I have the confirmation emails and am waiting for the funds to become available within an hour or so. And the new Plex drive will be ordered tonight!

Plex server status: Ordering drives

COMIC SANS

speaking iof lurking , i dont see a "users browsing thread" anywhere at the bottom of the page

yea i noticed that yesterday. bummer imo

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

they plan to not have it when they update to ipb4 so they turned it off now to see if they need it or not and to try to make the change over go better, basically make it go away now so people cant bitch about the ipb update for taking it out lol

they plan to not have it when they update to ipb4 so they turned it off now to see if they need it or not and to try to make the change over go better, basically make it go away now so people cant bitch about the ipb update for taking it out lol

i want it back :( 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

There was 1 black man in the entire show of MASH. His name? Spearchucker Jones. topkek material right there imo.

http://i.imgur.com/Lyd1cHx.webm

Watch til end, worth it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Spoiler alert: IPB4 LTT won't have webm support. Soak in the webm embeds while you still can.

COMIC SANS

Spoiler alert: IPB4 LTT won't have webm support. Soak in the webm embeds while you still can.

meh not really a fan anyways. Also did they ever fix that you could embed flash into the forum?

i take it you tried on the beta ipb4 ? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

meh not really a fan anyways. Also did they ever fix that you could embed flash into the forum?

Webm embeds are great though! As for flash, I don't believe so, but I'll mess around with it tomorrow.

COMIC SANS

Wow

bout to fkn riot

why would webm be meh to the same person that would want flash?

I STILL smile a little every time I see a site say it needs flash or shows a grey lego.

uSo2pzr.png?1

Error: 410

Yes.

im hoping that's a temporary thing

i'll petition the forum team until it gets added via plugin then.

that's kind of ridiculous. I understand the removal of a "who's viewing this thread" (because: why need it again?), but undoing a feature that is supported by most modern browsers is dumb imo.

especially given how superior webm is as a file format for video & audio.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

im hoping that's a temporary thing

i'll petition the forum team until it gets added via plugin then.

that's kind of ridiculous. I understand the removal of a "who's viewing this thread" (because: why need it again?), but undoing a feature that is supported by most modern browsers is dumb imo.

especially given how superior webm is as a file format for video & audio.

The issue is that it's basically not natively supported in the IPBoard software. IPB3 (current forum) doesn't natively have it afaik so Cat or Mortis or whoever had to add it in themselves. IPB4 is unfortunately in the same situation. It'll eventually get added back in, especially with the backlash that the forum team is surely to get from the community.

COMIC SANS

Quote from Mortis when I asked him why webm won't be supported in the new forum:

But the site's back end has completely changed with this update, so some features, like the ones used to support webm and strawpoll embeds, are no longer available to us.

COMIC SANS

I wish most dubs were done in a British accent, sound more tolerable for some reason for me.

Anyone remember the "lump the invader girl" "dub". It was gloriously funny despite how short it was...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Wow

bout to fkn riot

why would webm be meh to the same person that would want flash?

I STILL smile a little every time I see a site say it needs flash or shows a grey lego.

because who ever left embedding of flash on should be burned at the stake. It would let you embed auto play music. As well as anything else you could get into a flash file

because who ever left embedding of flash on should be burned at the stake. It would let you embed auto play music. As well as anything else you could get into a flash file

oh, I thought you were asking that if they fixed an issue so that you can embed flash in the forum

which is why I was all "wtf why"

Error: 410

what the fuck? why not?

off topic, 

tumblr_o06vrr9cMA1umpsbgo1_500.gif

Old shit no one cares about but me.

that's kind of ridiculous. I understand the removal of a "who's viewing this thread" (because: why need it again?), 

I kinda like that feature. It lets you know see when shit goes down :D

I kinda like that feature. It lets you know see when shit goes down :D

its handy to know how alive a thread is...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

its handy to know how alive a thread is...

its also funny to see which mod locks a thread, or kicks someone's ass off the forum, like myself.

@MyInnerFred

All of my yes. This song is pretty sweet:

Also this one:

My ears have been getting blessed lately with great music.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

And back from the con again...

Nothing to post this time since I didn't go to the event floor and only passed through the mall area in front of the event... too many people to try and take decent pics...

on the other hand, got to meet up with the member of another community that I'm in...  including two of our community's idols...