Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
likethispostyoufool.exe

yes massah

https://quadpoint.org/articles/irssi/

wat is dis. command line IRC? Interesting. I'd never use it, but interesting.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

okeyfam.jpeg

855ba09841.gif

post-121932-0-38922800-1453700481.jpg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

no..... Snip

no. fuck you not watching that shit again.... lol 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

no. fuck you not watching that shit again.... lol 

post-121932-0-87192600-1453700608.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

e37d0394ac.jpg

I'm a freaking sucker for these kinds of videos. I know what's coming, and I still die every time. On a semi-serious note, and it was at that point when I stopped watching SAO2. Well, the episode after that one. So dumb.

COMIC SANS

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Spoiler
Spoiler

For it to be an actual sin the ideology would have to be against Yahweh or Jesus aka whichever is viewed by the path as god.  Since it isn't as it is a law from a Jewish tribe, it is not a sin.  It's just a traditional Israeli law that Jesus didn't want to change for people to get along.  Changing it to be a sin is discrimination which goes against the ways of Jesus, and that is technically blasphemy which is carried over as a sin.

Point is, it either has to say it is a sin or go against/go against the ways of Jesus or Yahweh for it to be a sin.  It cannot be a sin simply because it was the law of the tribe.  It cannot be just because one church or churches want it to be a sin.  The tribes never stated these laws as sin, though.

._.

Do you know what the word Sin means, based on it's translations from the Bible and old Greek/Hebrew? To transgress. Essentially, break the law.

Leviticus states the law was handed down to Moses from God. So it is God's law (Yahweh, wtv u prefer).

I feel like you are reaching hard here to say what you are saying.

You're right in that humans can't just decide something is a sin. However, part of life is trying to discern what is actually sin.

But based on what you've said, I would personally deem homosexuality a sin based on your own rules. So my issue is that I can't see how you are saying what you are saying for the reasons you are saying because it seems illogical.

2BALvKW.gif

Wait had you actually never heard of this?

I see no reason for IRC to be anywhere other then the CLI. Why would something text based need a gui?

Right.

Eh. I use Hexchat because it lets me download stuff from bots on the IRC channel. Infinitely better than torrents tbh simply because I've gotten up to 33 MB/s which I've never touched with a Torrent.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

yes massah

https://quadpoint.org/articles/irssi/

wat is dis. command line IRC? Interesting. I'd never use it, but interesting.

Wait had you actually never heard of this?

I see no reason for IRC to be anywhere other then the CLI. Why would something text based need a gui?

@Vitalius

I'm pretty sure you can download in this as well but I've never tried.

Also your ISP must be throttling p2p or something. How are your linux iso downloads? I would imagine those should pretty much max out your speed.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

would continue on but most of my other gifs were destroyed with my primary anime drive..... only got like 10 or 15 in my downloads folder 

fGySGO1.gif

that was fabulous 

post-121932-0-78963600-1453701038.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

snip

that was fabulous 

attachicon.giffeels train.jpg

but, but.... i like trains

post-259091-0-23537900-1453701180.gif

That's divine law, not the laws of old tribes.  Divine laws are going against the ways of god.

"an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law:

"a sin in the eyes of God""

Right. And according to Leviticus, these laws were given by God to Moses. Laws given by God are divine, no?

If you say "Well, that's what I meant by the pope and the church and control and ideologies and stuff.", then there's no point to this conversation because there's no basis for 90% of what makes up Christianity if you aren't taking the basis of what you are saying from the Bible.

† Christian Member †

It's not a sin because it is discrimination which is going against the way of god.  Jesus = god, and Jesus believes in peace.  Discrimination is not peace.  Therefore, Jesus contradicts that.

Pfff.

Matthew 10:34-36 AMP

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace on the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword [of division between belief and unbelief]. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36 and a man’s enemies will be the members of his [own] household [when one believes and another does not].

You are making leaps of logic that I don't understand here.

† Christian Member †

ok guys, your giffing shenanigans is crashing ltt.... at least for me xD

Pfff.

vit stop trying, quote mining never does anything but make one side cheer. Lets talk about anime or pasta, or any other Italian dish you like, i really want pasta now. TUNA pasta for breakfast it is then. 

bahahahaha

post-121932-0-95866100-1453701794.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

I am having zero problems.

@Opask, probably throttled. :| How annoying.

So... did the religious talk start the GIF war, or was the GIF war just accumulating after a very long peace since the last GIF war?

Them happening coincidentally implies one caused the other. Interesting.

† Christian Member †