Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

That reminds me. I've since lost access to my server due to setting it up so that I can only access it via SSH, then losing the keys necessary (way2gome). I can of course direct connect and just do that, but until then...

I would rather reinstall Debian and set it all up again. For varying reasons. Hmm... To work or not to work. :|

I mean... I can access the files on it because I know my user/pass, but I can't run commands and such without hooking the thing up to a monitor. And I don't have a VGA input on my monitor. /kek

I'd like to install some cooler things on it (that VPN thing, a Wiki, a web crawler, pFSense or something, etc.).

-snip-

Got a key from g2a. Wrote it down somewhere but I don't know where. Might be on a piece of paper floating around my room or on the notes app on my broken phone, so this is gonna be a fun search when it could be pretty much anywhere.

I need to learn how to do stuff like that, though I doubt I would use most of it much. Though I like computers, I'm not much of a power user. I just do things for fun most of the time if I think they're interesting.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

That reminds me. I've since lost access to my server due to setting it up so that I can only access it via SSH, then losing the keys necessary (way2gome). I can of course direct connect and just do that, but until then...

I would rather reinstall Debian and set it all up again. For varying reasons. Hmm... To work or not to work. :|

I mean... I can access the files on it because I know my user/pass, but I can't run commands and such without hooking the thing up to a monitor. And I don't have a VGA input on my monitor. /kek

I'd like to install some cooler things on it (that VPN thing, a Wiki, a web crawler, pFSense or something, etc.).

I'd highly recommend the Vita version because you need a controller somehow. The Vita would be good for that, I think. You can't play it and win with a keyboard+mouse. Er, I'm sure someone's tried/done it, but just trust me. Gamepad is extremely recommended for this kind of twitch all-or-nothing game (1-hit kills all around pretty much all the time in this game).

Good Job lol :D . 

Maybe try a vga adapter. You aren't using sketchy korean monitors so adapters should work. It might end up stretching it to ultrawide but you should still be able to do what you need.

I was going to use a gamepad anyways; maybe even the best gamepad (gamecube controller).

I usually prefer gamepad in a lot of games. Especially games like that.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I need some RedBull.  I read that as tablet, and was confused by the measurements.

lol pool tables if you have not figured that out yet.

Off-topic: Don't know if anyone has seen this, but linking it here:

Simple, we'll just a have a extended week then. 

Wallet is always kill, wallet never lives.

Wallet only lives with  bare minimum. Never once saw it full except when I had too many 20 cent and less valuable coins...

Also, I can say from experience, carrying an sack with over 1000€ worth of 1€ and 2€ coins is pretty heavy, yet it looks surprisingly small... I actually did carry that once when I was 13 or 14 in a one week long internship (school required it) at a local gas station. Also had the joy of counting all of that by hand that day (to check if there was any miscalculations cone by the slot machines, from where all those coins were from)... Still wondering who had the genius idea to put a shady looking minor to do that, though...

it was an interesting experience,to say at least. And no, I did not take a single cent. They would have seen it.

Tactical-Pitchfork-Boxed.jpg

we should get hunting. my tactical pitchfork is my weapon of choice. 

I need this... For reasons...

But. Magic. And dragons. And Night of Nazeem.

Don't tell me all the Nazeems will be repeating that same voice line over and over again... or else I shall go insane while slaughtering them all.

eZ7zDMc.gif

Evil laughter included

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

-snip-

Don't tell me all the Nazeems will be repeating that same voice line over and over again... or else I shall go insane while slaughtering them all.

eZ7zDMc.gif

Evil laughter included

Pretty sure they do. Don't think he touched anything regarding his voice.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Do you know if there were a lot of changed from the gb pcbs to the currently available pcbs?

From what I know nothing minus well color and possibly the printing on them. I do know GB 1 and 2 were basically Identical. I would say probably cooler to own and original PCB but that is probably just me.

Got arch installed.

That was pretty fun.

Stock Arch only takes up ≈900mb

Suck on that windows. :P

I imagine once I install gnome and the programs I need it will be around 5gb.

... graphics drivers are bigger than that now days

I kid I kid but I mean almost. My driver folder for most computers is larger than that.

so, i just put my k7xx on to listen to music and for like 10 seconds i swore up and down i was listening to my surround sound lol. never knew a headset could sould like that xD i love these headphones!

edit: i listen to a lot of instrumental things like piano and acoustic guitars and such and these reproduce the sound amazingly. I'm also using the fiio e10k.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

HOOOOLLLLYYY SHIT!!! i never excpeted parasyte the maxim to be that good one in a million anime that i can say that is legendary like GTO,Clannad. even the sound track is great, have not finished it but it could go down hill -_-

lives on

BAKABT

HOOOOLLLLYYY SHIT!!! i never excpeted parasyte the maxim to be that good one in a million anime that i can say that is legendary like GTO,Clannad. even the sound track is great

what episode are you at, cause its gets better around mid to 3/4 the way through. loved it as well. Its different in terms of the story.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

what episode are you at, cause its gets better around mid to 3/4 the way through. loved it as well. Its different in terms of the story.

1/2 way

lives on

BAKABT

1/2 way

ohhh just wait lol how did you like that episode 12 ending 

i feel sorry for that person :(

lives on

BAKABT

Unrelated epic Fallout 4 stuff:

Thats a nice cosplay armor

what the actual f*ck?

980x.jpg

I could Explain but honestly it would be too much for you to understand, Catnoligy is wonky stuff.

Get Depressurizer. Muy useful for Steam organization.

??
Why would i need that ?

snip

I could Explain but honestly it would be too much for you to understand, Catnoligy is wonky stuff.

snip

you forgot bread&butteroligy

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I was fine with the ending honestly

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

ffs do get this feeing after watching some epic anime and you start thinking about it and dont feel like dooing anything after it, yeah i got that

lives on

BAKABT

ffs do get this feeing after watching some epic anime and you start thinking about it and dont feel like dooing anything after it, yeah i got that

There are times. I can name a number that have done that for me. Those anime also usually have a "oh shit/no way" moment for me as well. #SoGood

@BirdyTheMighty do you do that just to fuck with dark theme users?

maybe its time to let skyrim die

Skyrim might die but Morrowind is foreverrrrrr

tumblr_nx7ojouTEE1qg9yhjo1_500.gif

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

this is oddly fascinating

e8b36ae5cf7e739dce603d087b000b88d85cb449

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

... graphics drivers are bigger than that now daysI kid I kid but I mean almost. My driver folder for most computers is larger than that.

Well it is quite bit different on Linux though.

On windows you go and download a driver and it downloads everything else it needs to run.

On Linux you go to download a driver and it looks and goes "oh you already have all these dependencies cause something else needed them so we don't need to get those again". Because it's open source everyone can use the same things and just improve on them together. Because of this lots of things have the exact same dependencies.

That was a pretty large estimate due to the fact that both gnome and wine take up a lot of space.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I quite like gnome. I have it all skinned up nicely and added a few plugins on my other install.

Its too damn beautiful to give up in my opinion.

Chromium, firefox, emulators (usually just retroarch and dolphin), steam(blegh), maybe wine. And a few terminal based programs I use frequently.

This install was supposed to be me attempting a hardware passthrough to a VM to run MPC and a few games in windows without a performance loss.

But after installing I think I might just mess around with this for a bit. Seems like it could be fun.

Also Titan Souls.

Thanks for the reminder I had meant to play that.

How long I've been thinking about trying hardware passthrough, there's so much I want to learn but I have to study for school if I want to have good results

Deleted code is debugged code.

How long I've been thinking about trying hardware passthrough, there's so much I want to learn but I have to study for school if I want to have good results

Its a lot easier then it used to be. Your cpu just needs to support virtualization and your gpu needs to support UEFI. With Z170 its a lot nicer but you can do it with non K haswell and all devil's canyon.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler