Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Nice. I still need to get physical copies. Been reading the drunk version. I have started to get in the habbit of just reading for an hour or so before I fall asleep. One of the best stories out there. Now go watch Spice and Wolf.

spice-and-wolf-complete.jpg

Also welcome.

I think if I had the books I would probably read them but unless I put them on my kindle or something reading digital books kills my eyes fast. It seems odd to me that I can sit here reading a forum all day but put a book on the screen and my eyes start bugging me.

Not when you have to take it seriously with an old woman.  That's just plain out awkward, to me.  Maybe it's my social autism/Asperger's acting up too.

Sounds more like immaturity if anything.

Nice. I still need to get physical copies. Been reading the drunk version. I have started to get in the habbit of just reading for an hour or so before I fall asleep. One of the best stories out there. Now go watch Spice and Wolf.

spice-and-wolf-complete.jpg

Also welcome.

I jsut started watching and id found the dub version on accident and my ears were like nooo

!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!

I only know 2 normal people in the class who are far more immature than my Aspie-self.  I know the guy behind me is going to laugh, and probably the guy who sits next to me.  Then there's the one girl who sits next to us who will prolly give us shit for it.

when i end up in situations like that I usually joke it off until the person no longer can be bothered to give me trouble for it

!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!

@KRImSIN how much like Smite is it?

Some of the combat is but not really like smite

(BTW welcome to HSC)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Started to watch anime on my bus trip using VLC. The VLC app is bloody brilliant, I can download anime and wirelessly send it to my VLC app. I've watched all 5 episodes of One Punch Man so far, and I am putting Code Geass on my phone as we speak. Heard it's good and has a lack of fanservice scenes (I don't want a stripping scene or anything like that on a bus trip). After I finish Code Geass R1 and R2, I'll move on to Kaiji.

Started to watch anime on my bus trip using VLC. The VLC app is bloody brilliant, I can download anime and wirelessly send it to my VLC app. I've watched all 5 episodes of One Punch Man so far, and I am putting Code Geass on my phone as we speak. Heard it's good and has a lack of fanservice scenes (I don't want a stripping scene or anything like that on a bus trip). After I finish Code Geass R1 and R2, I'll move on to Kaiji.

How much space on your phone does each episode take up?

How much space on your phone does each episode take up?

R1 has taken up 5.4GB, each episode probably around 350 I'd say.

I require that someone make an anime out of Teppuu. It has everything I want. A complex and likable main character, good side characters, not a shred of fan service despite being a majority female cast and fantastic, hard hitting fights in the form of MMA.

No doubt studios would probably prefer to churn out more dreck. But it would be a good change of pace to see something like that get made.

I think I would prefer Madhouse to make it.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

R1 has taken up 5.4GB, each episode probably around 350 I'd say.

I never thought of doing that, I think i'm going to try it.

I never thought of doing that, I think i'm going to try it.

Really easy to do, just get the app, turn on sharing via WiFi, go to the IP given to you in your browser and drag and drop the files you want. It works surprisingly well. The UI whilst playing works very well too. The thing that surprised me most is how well it handled mkvs as well.

I noticed at the end of Wolf and spice there is a lyric that says I danced with peanut butterflies, does anybody else find this weird or is there some kind of like of didn't get. @wolfgang

train doesn't stop there

after R1 and R2 you have the Akito movies to go through

don't be dumb and start it during a busy week, you'll feel a strong urge to marathon.

Error: 410

12202134_10205438422942282_603320065_n.j

Sooooo uhhh @wolfgang I did a thing and have the rest coming on my birthday this month

@wolfgang you've done good. You must be a proud Wolf.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@wolfgang the most amazing part about it is that you took the time to steal a photo from photo bucket

You think I stole it from photobucket?

Moreholoplz_0499d29fe1a408c16a33f1636544

You fool. You have not been around long enough.

Blarg

I noticed at the end of Wolf and spice there is a lyric that says I danced with peanut butterflies, does anybody else find this weird or is there some kind of like of didn't get. @wolfgang

Horo was having a crazy moment.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Horo was having a crazy moment.

If you look at the lyrics for the rest of the song it is describing colors.

Blarg

@wolfgang you've done good. You must be a proud Wolf.

I think I keep seeing you talk about wolfgang spreading spice and wolf but I think most of us watched it because of you lol

If you look at the lyrics for the rest of the song it is describing colors.

Im probably being stupid but i don't see the link between the peanuts and colours

I think I keep seeing you talk about wolfgang spreading spice and wolf but I think most of us watched it because of you lol

Im watching it because of wolfgang right now

Well I have been around longer, and I'm part of the founding fan group that translated the books... Along with @BashZeStampeedo so it shouldn't be surprising lol.

Well I have been around longer, and I'm part of the founding fan group that translated the books... Along with @BashZeStampeedo so it shouldn't be surprising lol.

omg thats so cool, I really wish I was good with foreign languages

@TheProfosist ok then

omg thats so cool, I really wish I was good with foreign languages

I wasnt the Translator. Bash was the editor and did most of the heavy lifting.