Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

-snip-

And I'm officially on the hype train. 

I can feel my 2015 summer (because they aren't localizing this for same day release as Japan) slowly disappearing as I play this game more and more.

Now I need a PS4.

Unrelated to that, but to this thread: I'm marathoning Akame ga Kill to catch up. It's enjoyable. 24 episodes sounds about right for it. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

And I'm officially on the hype train.

I can feel my 2015 summer (because they aren't localizing this for same day release as Japan) slowly disappearing as I play this game more and more.

Now I need a PS4.

Unrelated to that, but to this thread: I'm marathoning Akame ga Kill to catch up. It's enjoyable. 24 episodes sounds about right for it.

I'm liking Akame ga kill so far particularly the action scenes

Congratz to @Legion @Vitalius @Epitome and @CatCloud for your promotions~! 

Victory_screech.gifVictory_Screech.gifvictory-screech-o.gif <Legion, CatCloud & Epitome

^Vitalius

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

ummm you were a good boy so now you get rewarded lol

lol, yes a good boy :P

Congratz to @Legion @Vitalius @Epitome and @CatCloud for your promotions~! 

Thank you I promise to post more often ^_^

219850-shot0042.jpg

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=R3s3sZhT3TpDh7tw

Free copy of warlock of anyone wants it forgot I owned it.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Im not sure why i just joined this thread now, especially since im a pretty hardcore anime fanboy.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Im not sure why i just joined this thread now, especially since im a pretty hardcore anime fanboy.

Been to any of the Sci-Fi London allnighters?

-snip-

I just feel like there's some malevolent intent the way she holds that chisel. I wouldn't trust her. She would probably cut you.

Note that I've never seen Clannad and although I know how it ends, I only know it generally. I don't know specifics.

† Christian Member †

Been to any of the Sci-Fi London allnighters?

Parents dont allow me to do that kind of stuff, ive watched anime for an entire day a few times, i marathon 100 episodes of one piece and bleach back in january, my biggest achievement was watching the whole of the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, that was hellish, i had to google it because i thought the video was broken. My life got more active this year with lots of crap going down so my anime watching has kinda slowed down while the amount of VNs i read increases but its getting hard as there arent many quality VNs and i dont want to start watching hentai kind of stuff, forgive me as i havent learned the category words yet i dont talk about anime much i just watch it 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i had to google it because i thought the video was broken.

lol, I remember when I was new to anim8 and I thought I had a bad batch or something, but looked it up and endless 8 was a pretty hot topic.

Error: 410

lol, I remember when I was new to anim8 and I thought I had a bad batch or something, but looked it up and endless 8 was a pretty hot topic.

it drown me insane, 50episodes of bleach went down way easier then 2 episodes of the long 8. Its an interesting idea but i feel that it left a gap in the that could have been filled with different kind of content, there were a few unanswered questions in that anime which bugged me.

Listen if you care.

Parents dont allow me to do that kind of stuff, ive watched anime for an entire day a few times, i marathon 100 episodes of one piece and bleach back in january, my biggest achievement was watching the whole of the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, that was hellish, i had to google it because i thought the video was broken. My life got more active this year with lots of crap going down so my anime watching has kinda slowed down while the amount of VNs i read increases but its getting hard as there arent many quality VNs and i dont want to start watching hentai kind of stuff, forgive me as i havent learned the category words yet i dont talk about anime much i just watch it 

heh i was watching the endless 8 arc as it was airing never finished it cause i think something happened with the subbing but i may run through Haruhi again soon could be before i go off on my next lill adventure.

it drown me insane, 50episodes of bleach went down way easier then 2 episodes of the long 8. Its an interesting idea but i feel that it left a gap in the that could have been filled with different kind of content, there were a few unanswered questions in that anime which bugged me.

when it comes to series length nothing fazes me anymore after starting on Detective Conan when it was in the 600s

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

I read what the Endless 8 was. Sounds like a cool concept that people were too impatient to appreciate. Admittedly, it sounds mind-numbingly boring, but that's probably part of what makes the last one awesome.

I should watch Haruhi one day. ..... One day.

I restarted One Piece when it was in the 350's. That was a fun summer. I couldn't imagine bothering to watch Conan. :|

† Christian Member †

I read what the Endless 8 was. Sounds like a cool concept that people were too impatient to appreciate. Admittedly, it sounds mind-numbingly boring, but that's probably part of what makes the last one awesome.

I restarted One Piece when it was in the 350's. That was a fun summer. I couldn't imagine bothering to watch Conan. :|

You should try it cause it's fucking worth it.

You should try it cause it's fucking worth it.

Conan or Haruhi? Because I've seen enough of Conan (probably 40%) to know I'm not interested in the other 60%. 

I think I avoided Haruhi because I didn't like the concept. Although I do have this as my background sometimes because it's awesome:

obey_haruhi_by_kitty_666.jpg

† Christian Member †

if I had endless time, I might have.

Consider nearly 3 hours of the same 20 minutes of content repeated over and over with maybe no more than 20 seconds of variation between each.

It was quite literally, hellish to sit through.

You should still watch it even if you don't like it that much, since you seem to watch a lot of other animu, and a lot of works make Haruhi references (Seitokai no Ichizon is a pretty funny work that makes a lot of, IIRC one episode was nearly carbon copy)

Error: 410

Conan or Haruhi? Because I've seen enough of Conan (probably 40%) to know I'm not interested in the other 60%. 

I think I avoided Haruhi because I didn't like the concept. Although I do have this as my background sometimes because it's awesome:

obey_haruhi_by_kitty_666.jpg

I'm talking about Conan man it's bloody brilliant hell I'm even rewatching it from ep one atm but taken a break to watch Wakfu.