Laptop decision suggestions please

Hi folks

For the first time I'm so confused with tech.
Need opinions on which laptop to buy among the following (and preferably why 🙂). Please don't suggest other specs of the same laptop as I'm buying offline and this is available off the shelf. Only included the essential specs, the others can be considered equal or non essential (including price which is roughly the same for all)

Laptop CPU RAM SSD Screen Notes
Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 Ultra 7 155H 16gb 1tb 14" WUXGA (1920x1200) OLED 400nits Glossy, 100% DCI-P3, 60Hz, Eyesafe®, Dolby® Vision™, DisplayHDR™ True Black 500  
Lenovo Yoga7 2-in-1 Ultra 5 125H 16gb 1tb 14" 2.8K (2880x1800) OLED 400nits Glossy / Anti-fingerprint, 100% DCI-P3, 120Hz, Dolby® Vision®, DisplayHDR™ True Black 500, TÜV Low Blue Light, Glass, Touch Touch screen and 2-in-1, comes with a pen
Asus Zenbook 14 OLED Ultra 7 155H 16gb 1tb 14.0-inch, 3K (2880 x 1800) OLED 16:10 aspect ratio, 0.2ms response time, 400nits, 600nits HDR peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1,000,000:1, VESA CERTIFIED Display HDR True Black 600, 1.07 billion colors, Glossy display, 70% less harmful blue light, TÃœV Rheinland-certified, SGS Eye Care Display, (Screen-to-body ratio)87% Not sure about the ASUS brand and their quality of products
Acer Swift Go 14 Ultra 7 155H 16gb 1tb 14.0inch display with OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) technology, WQXGA+ 2880 x 1800, high-brightness (400 nits) Acer CineCrystal
16:10 aspect ratio, color gamut DCI-P3 100%, support 120Hz, certified by True Black HDR 500(@HDR 500, brightness reach 500 nits)

** - Is the touch and better screen of the yoga 7 2-in-1 worth it for the drop in processor from ultra 7 155h to ultra 5 125h? Or the other way, is the 60hz 1080p oled downgrade worth it for a ultra 7 155h?

Laptop Use case -

1. General productivity (office docs, canva, filing tax, video calls etc)
  2. youtube/streaming/movies - would love to watch 4K HDR movies
  3. Udemy courses
  4. Python data analytics - use Google colab and Deepnote for this not local compute
  5. SQL - Use cloud products, not local compute

Considering your usage for general productivity and media consumption, any of the laptops you've listed would likely meet your needs well. If you value display quality and versatility, the Lenovo Yoga 7 2-in-1 could be worth the slight compromise in CPU performance. Otherwise, the Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 offers a good balance between performance and display quality. 

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

3 minutes ago, SavageNeo said:

Considering your usage for general productivity and media consumption, any of the laptops you've listed would likely meet your needs well. If you value display quality and versatility, the Lenovo Yoga 7 2-in-1 could be worth the slight compromise in CPU performance. Otherwise, the Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 offers a good balance between performance and display quality. 

Hey, I thought the Slim 7's display is the worst among the bunch - how much is 120hz display worth.
I also see the acer offers both ultra 7 155h and a 120hz oled display but not too sure about acer and asus quality.

ALso if you can answer how worth it is choosing the ultra 7 155h over the ultra 5 125h - because the touch screen, pen and 2-in-1 form factor looks enticing

Thanks

1 hour ago, K2theC said:

ALso if you can answer how worth it is choosing the ultra 7 155h over the ultra 5 125h - because the touch screen, pen and 2-in-1 form factor looks enticing

For your use case the 125H would make the most sense since you are not gaming anyway.

1 hour ago, K2theC said:

Hey, I thought the Slim 7's display is the worst among the bunch - how much is 120hz display worth.

Thasts news to me, but if you are not comfortable bying them the acer 125H is the best option.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.