Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Read the plot synopsis.

Yes they are apparently all traps... I don't get how they were able to reproduce either... Lets file it under "hentai logic" shall we...

Our protagonist has had some bad experiences with women and wants to head somewhere where there aren't any, so he heads to the mountains, where he ends up wandering through a mysterious tunnel. On the other side is a village full of traps where he's mistaken for a messenger from God.

That's... just... ew. :|

tumblr_mwexe2WlFq1t01rnso1_250.gif

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Our protagonist has had some bad experiences with women and wants to head somewhere where there aren't any, so he heads to the mountains, where he ends up wandering through a mysterious tunnel. On the other side is a village full of traps where he's mistaken for a messenger from God.

That's... just... ew. :|

tumblr_mwexe2WlFq1t01rnso1_250.gif

Well, english translated plot synopsis forgot to include certain details.

there was a lot of text about how the village has no females but has "girls" who must traditionally reproduce...etc.

================

Seriously, guys; it's not that bad.

In the first five minutes; you can make a decision to eat a wild mushroom(not the kind of mushroom you are thinking of, I'm referring to an actual Mushroom).

If you eat it; you die and game over.  :D

If you don't eat it; you pretty much pass out from hunger and gets carried into a village hidden in the mountains(thus why it's called Josou "Sanmyaku").

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I forgot to tell you guys, I found a disc containing some of the shin chan episodes from when I was a lot younger, those were the days, I cry everytime.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well, english translated plot synopsis forgot to include certain details.

there was a lot of text about how the village has no females but has "girls" who must traditionally reproduce...etc.

================

Seriously, guys; it's not that bad.

In the first five minutes; you can make a decision to eat a wild mushroom(not the kind of mushroom you are thinking of, I'm referring to an actual Mushroom).

If you eat it; you die and game over.  :D

If you don't eat it; you pretty much pass out from hunger and gets carried into a village hidden in the mountains(thus why it's called Josou "Sanmyaku").

Notes it down "eat the mushroom" ..alright cool. this will be the shortest VN i ever played.

Yeah no im not playing this.

-snip-

-snip-

Not sure if that would put it in futa territory...

Still, I like my girls without p〇n〇ses...

aw dammit is Nyaa down again !?

yep... Since Sunday (PhST)... Heard from people that it's voluntary and for security updates though...

yep... Since Sunday (PhST)... Heard from people that it's voluntary and for security updates though...

There going to come back and be like we now only host legal stuff *troll*.

There going to come back and be like we now only host legal stuff *troll*.

"now only host legal stuff" = nothing?

I'm thinking magnet links...

No one heard of Zetsuen no Tempest before?

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

No one heard of Zetsuen no Tempest before?

Watched until ep 3 then dropped...

I was supposed to post it in the thread about highschool girls.

Aika is the best highschool girl you never knew.

So guys I im going to increase this weeks suggestions limit to 10. We need some more goo anime in our lists!

Head over here to suggest some anime! http://goo.gl/Gff3oE

I can't stop laughing at angel beats even though a part of me is telling me its not that funny xD

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

So i just finished reading 1/2 Prince boy that ending hurt my head. 

On a side note, i was listing to some OST and though it was pretty nice and was wondering where it came from so i looked it up and turns out its from a upcoming Game from Japan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ar_nosurge
So ok...it claims to be an RPG....but the gameplay confused me like hell...its ..like digimon rpg?...but with ..girls ? + Visual Novel at the same time?????? 

My head went back to hurting and ended up confused on what this games genre really is, Digimon ish RPG with VN features?
@Vitalius @TopWargamer what do you two think?

You can Rub your companions body for crying out loud!!! D:

@Vitalius @TopWargamer what do you two think?

You can Rub your companions body for crying out loud!!! D:

Smells like Nippon. 

It sounds cool for an RPG, but gimmicky at the same time. Reminds me of Theatrhythm for Final Fantasy. Something that is actually kinda cool but I'll never play because it sounds dumb (pun).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

1389594516132.jpg

can someone tell me what this is from? The anime not the meme.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

[need for usb onahole controller intensifies]